" hidden kink "

𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙:epvb_05
𝙩𝙤𝙥:male
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:jimin
𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠:hands, master

𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚:sadist/domination

"Baby hurry up, we don't want to miss the movie~!" You called out as you heard hurrid footsteps. "Stop doing that! You know that makes me anxious and we have, " Jimin stopped and checked his phone. "3 more hours left until the damn movie starts!" Jimin said hitting your arm.

You chuckle and grabbed his hand, intertwining it with yours. Jimin blushed at the sudden action and was left quiet, as he stared at your hand that engulfed his. Jimin was not gonna lie about having a hand kink, especially when it's yours.

"Don't worry baby, soon were gonna have rings on them" You said knocking him out of his little trance making his eyes widen slightly before rolling his eyes, ignoring the blush that was clearly visible on his face.

You smiled and begun making your way towards the door along with your tiny baby. "Let's go get something to eat first, hm?" You said making Jimin nod his head slightly.

At a small cafe, you notices how quiet Jimin was being and you wanted to ask since he kept on staring at your hands too. 'Does he want to sell my hands on eBay?' You thought to yourself as you suddenly held your own hands.

It seems like that made Jimin blush and quickly looked somewhere else. "Are you sick baby? We can always resched-" Jimin quickly shook his head. "N-No, I'm fine" Jimin said before placing the straw back into his back taking a sip of his drink.

;;

You and Jimin had gotten back row seats since you both don't want to walk out of the theaters looking up. You both sat down and saw that you guys were on time. You both watched, but about 30 minutes after, Jimin seems uncomfortable?

Your hand was placed on his thigh, giving it a little squeeze sent shivers through his body as he quickly looked at you. You held a concerned look, leaning into his ear you whispered, "You okay baby?"

A small sound came from Jimin made you confused before feeling his hand grip on yours making you look down at him. 'Oh' Was all you could think before you stood up and quickly left the theatre room, Jimin quickly following behind.

"I know for a fucking fact you don't have a fucking hand kink" You whispered sternly to him, a soft whine of embarrassment came from him. "Jimin we talked about not keeping secrets" You said as your eye caught a restroom and swiftly entered into the restroom.

You slammed Jimin on the door as you locked the door. You were glad this was a one stall bathroom or else other people would've heard what was going on. Jimin looked up to meet your eyes. "Tell me Jimin" You said sternly making him blush.

"I-I tried to keep it under control! T-thats why I didn't tell you because I thought it wasn't a big deal" Jimin squeaked out as he felt your hands on his waist. "Wasn't a big deal, hm?" You said before chuckling softly. "Your boner says otherwise" A soft gasp was heard from him as you softly palmed his clothes boner.

His hands gripping on your shoulders, biting down on his bottom lip not wanting to be heard. "You want me to fuck you, don't you?" You asked softly kissing his ear, Jimin nodding his head in response. "Beg for it, beg like a good puppy you are" You whispered seductively making jimin's heartbeat race.

Jimin's heartbeat? Fast as hell
Panties? Soaked
His dick? Hard
Holy Water? Gone
Hotel? Trivago

"Please, please master and fuck your puppy" Jimin pleased softly as you peppered small kisses on his neck. "Take those bottoms off and I'll think about it" You said leaning back watching Jimin obey your rules.

It wasn't soon until you were pounding your cock into Jimin's pretty little hole, one hand wrapped around his mouth, the other gripping his waist. Jimin tried his best to keep his moans in check but couldn't, which ended up making you fuck him harder for not being quiet.

You groaned out softly as you went harder. "Shut up puppy, or else you won't get to cum" You grunted out as a small muffled moan came from Jimin, tears falling out of the corner of his eyes as you thrusted into him.

Jimin was close and you could tell seeing how his legs were about to give up on him. You looked at Jimin once he reached down to his waist, gripping on your wrist. You made eye contact with his teary eyes and smirked. "Is puppy gonna cum?" You asked laughing a bit.

"Then cum for me, puppy"