" stressed "

𝙩𝙤𝙥:male
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:any member

𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚:slight masochism

Closing the front door behind you, coming home late from a long day at work, having to go to seven meetings is tirelessly a pain in the ass, and to top it off, you're lovely boyfriend decides it would be a good idea to break one of your rules.

Sliding off your suit jacket and unbuttoned the top three buttons of your shirt, you heard the door open from the bedroom as you made your way towards it. You stopped in front of the door frame, there stood your boyfriend, ___. You looked at him up and down before slowly unbuckling your belt.

Once you slipped it off around your waist you signalled ___ to step closer. ___ hesitantly obeyed and had gotten closer as he watched you wrap the belt around his neck before looping it, making a leash out of it. You pulled it suddenly, squeezing his throat a little making him stumble forward into you softly.

"Do you know what you did wrong, ___?" You asked in a soft dominating tone making ___ shiver, nodding his head he gotten another tug on the belt. "Answer when spoken to" You said in a harsh voice not missing the sight on how ___ was blushing. "Y-yes sir" ___ responded softly already regretting for going into the red room, but somewhat liked what he saw.

Pulling him out of his thoughts you wrapped your other arm around him, easily slipping beneath the waistband of the pair of shorts he was wearing. A sharp exhale was made by ___ once he felt you grip on his ass cheek, his hand gripping on your forearm. A soft moan escape past his lips as your hands moved further beneath, under the lace fabric, shivering as your cold hands came in contact with his skin.

Your hand cupped his ass cheek, a small mewl came from ___ making you smirk. "Do you know long I've been wanting to ruin you? Do you know how many times I've wanted to punish you for rules you broke?" You snarled, whispering it in his ear making ___ moan softly.

"Please punish me daddy, I've been a bad boy" ___ whimpered making you chuckle. "Go to the red room, clothes off, keep the belt on" You said slipping your hand out of his fabric undergarments letting him walk off, holding back a laugh as ___ stumbled towards the room like he was drunk.

After some time you headed towards the room, your shirt gone letting your tattoos be shown that covered your skin. You entered the room seeing ___, naked, sitting on the bed, a black blindfold already covering ___ eyes. You made your way towards him. ___ looked up, his vision being blocked by the blindfold but could smell his favorite cologne on you.

You grabbed his hands, guiding them to your pants he already knew what to do. He then began to carefully unzip your pants and unbutton them, then pulled them down along with your [brand] underwear letting your 8-inch hard on out. Running a hand through your [color] hair you let out a sigh. "You know what to do, don't keep me waiting babyboy" You said making ___ blush as he obeyed.

Wrapping a hand around your length he softly kissed the tip before engulfing your length in his mouth, a groan flew past your lips. ___ slowly worked his tongue around your length, your hand brushing through his hair before you gripped on it. You decided to take control and thrusted into his mouth made a muffled whine come from him.

"You like it when I stuff my cock in your little slutty mouth, hm?" You groaned out while fucking ___ mouth. ___ blushed as an answer knowing you only really dirty talk is when he's really about to get a punishment, and ___ was ready for it.

A 'pop' sound was hears once you pulled ___ off and came on his face, ___ stuck out his tongue letting your cum land on his tongue. You wiped the cum off his cheek with your thumb and let him suck on it a little. You pulled out your finger and gave him a small kiss before softly pushing ___ down on the bed, him landing on his back.

You pulled his legs closer to you, you guessed ___ had gotten embarrassed since he squeezed his legs together. You leaned forward to his ear. "I think you want to spread them before I have to hurt you, and you know we both like that hm?" You said pulling out his favorite kink, masochism.

___ blushed, whimpering feeling your nails digging in his skin on his thighs already knowing it would draw blood. A moan flew past his mouth once feeling you bite on his neck, ___ hands were gripping your shoulders breathing shakily making you blush smirking. To you, seeing ___ in pain during sexual activities made you want to hurt him more.

You licked the blood that drew from the bite mark you made, ___ became distracted with you licking the blood off his neck he didn't notice you spreading his legs until he felt you push the tip inside him. ___ cried out from the pain due to not being prepared, but wasn't complaining. "I love the sounds you make when you're in pain" You groaned out in nibbling on his ear.

You began to slowly to thrust inside of ___ without warning made you groan as ___ began to tighten around you. You chuckled softly and thrusted into him harsher made a loud sound from ___.

___ soon relaxed after, his back arching off the bed moaning loudly as you thrusted into him without mercy. His nails clawing at your back, you hitting down on your bottom lip as you picked up your pace. ___ cried out as you did, the blindfold soaking up the tears that fell from ___ eyes, the belt no longer needed.

"Faster baby?" ___ whined nodding his head, "Y-yes! Fas-ter~!" ___ choked out trying to catch his breath while you thrusted inside him, his orgasm coming close.

___ felt his eyes roll at the back of his head feeling you harshly thrust into him. You were thrusting into him harshly just to relieve the stress you had from work and neither of you were complaining if it means both males were getting pleasure.

"Ah! I-I have to-hng!" ___ came suddenly once you went deeper, releasing inside of him, you groaned softly feeling the stress leave your mind. Both you and ___ panting trying to catch your breath. "You okay baby?" You asked looking reassurance and had gotten a nod from him. "But what's gotten you stressed?" ___ asked while you took off the blindfold letting him rub his eyes.

"Work" You said before placing a soft peck on ___ forehead. "Now let's get these wounds cleaned up" You said poking at the fingernail markings at his waist earning a soft wince from him, making you chuckle softly.