" fingers "

𝙩𝙤𝙥:male
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:hoseok

You watched your boyfriend for 3 years sit at his desk working on his album.you checked the clock seeing it was getting close to midnight and hoseok has been working on it since this morning.

You leaned your back into the couch looking at your boyfriend. "Baby~." You called out to him hearing him hmm as a response.

"Baby dont 'hmm' me." You said to him. "Sorry.yes M/n?" Hoseok asked finally looking at you. "Take a break baby, you need it." You said as he sighed softly.

"But im almost do-" You interrupted him on his sentence hearing him about to same thing he said a couple hours ago.

"Come here hoseok."

Hoseok froze hearing the change in your voice made him blush.he let out a soft sigh slowly getting up walking towards.

You gently pat your lap signalling him where to sit as he obeyed sitting where his chest face yours and leaned on you, resting his head on your shoulder.

You softly caressed his back making his body felt relaxed. "You feel relaxed dont you baby?" You asked in a soft voice seeing him nod his head.

"But i still need to finish-."

Hoseok quickly shut his mouth feeling you cup his bottom in your hands, blushing his grip tighten a bit on your shirt.

"Finish what?" You whispered in his ear sending shivers through his body. "N-nothing." Hoseok breathed out feeling you fondle with his ass cheeks.

Hoseok moaned softly closing his eyes as you kissed his neck. "You liked that baby?" You said softly making a small whine escape his mouth nodding his head.

Your hands slipped inside his sweatpants getting the chance to feel a familiar fabric made you smirk against his skin.

"Has my baby been wearing these all day?"

You asked playing with the lacey fabric as hoseok nodded his head in embarrassment. "I-its comfy." You heard him say.

Hoseok bit on his bottom lip once feeling your hand slip under his panties as a finger ghosted over his tight hole.

"Whats wrong babyboy?"

You said in a teasing tone making him whine softly. "M/n please.." He said softly made you chuckle softly. "Please what?you're going to have to be specific about what you want love." You said in a sweet tone.

"P-please finger me.."

Hoseok said shyly. "Now that wasnt so hard now was it?" You said softly as you slowly inserted two digits inside him earning a sharp gasp from him.

"Oh god." Hoseok said remembering how long its been since hes been fingered.

"Ride my fingers my love."

You said knowing how much he likes to ride your fingers.slowly, he began to rock his hips back and forth gasping softly when you thrusted your fingers inside him.

"What a good boy you are."

You whispered in his ear, kissing his earlobe softly earning a soft moan from him as he gripped on your shoulders as his head rested on your neck letting out muffled whiny moans.

He sped up his pace making you thrust your fingers deeper, adding another digit made his moans get louder.

His head buried deep into your neck, that was until you gripped on his hair pulling it back forcing him to open his eyes, small whiny moans exiting out his mouth constantly.

"Look at me, love.i want you to only see me when i make a mess out of you and be reminded of who you belong to."

You said as your fingers brushed against his prostate making his body shiver as you captured his lips on his, him kissing back.

Your fingers went deeper, them finally touching his bundle of nerves making hoseoks body go weak, whimpering in the heated kiss.

"You close baby?"

You asked between the kiss as hoseok broke it throwing his head back letting out a broken cry. "Yes!s-so close~!" You smirked seeing how sensitive his body is, and its only just your fingers.

"Cum for me baby."

You said sending hoseok off the edge making a mess in his pants.hoseok groaned softly placing his head back on your shoulder catching his breath.

"You did..that on purpose..didnt you?" Hoseok breathed out as you put on a fake surprised face. "I dont know what you mean my love, but since youre done with work lets go home." You said giving him a innocent smile making him roll his eyes but let you carry him out the building.