" camping "

𝙩𝙤𝙥:male
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:hoseok

I let out a groan full of annoyance as i heard that my class is going on a camping trip. "Bring clothes and important stuff, im talking mostly the ladies so no make up!" The teacher said before the class began the chatter over the teacher.

I just rested by head on my arm laying it on the desk, feeling someone staring at me but i just shrugged it off.

On the day of the trip, i got on the bus sitting at the back where nobody really sits at since everybody was everyone was arguing who was going to sit with the most popular boy in our all boy school, Jung Hoseok.

I dont really care since im really introverted and doesnt really like attention, i put in my AiRpOdS and played my music and set my bag in the seat next to the window as i was seated by the aisle.

I was listening to my music until i felt someone tap my shoulder forcing me to socialize with someone and looked up to see none other that Hoseok.

"Mind if i sit with you?" I grabbed my bag setting it on the ground between my feet and nodded my head, but instead of sitting on the empty seat next to me he sat on my lap.

I ignored the jealous stares and continued listening to my music.during the ride the bus had went over a bump in the road making Hoseok bounce on my lap a little as i heard a soft noise but ignored it.

I wrapped my arm around his waist making sure he doesnt bounce on my lap again as we went over another bump on the road.

Once the drive was over we all exited the bus looking at the teacher. "Okay students!go find your cabin with your name on it along with your cabin buddy!" I grabbed my stuff and walked away heading towards where i would find my cabin.

Once i found my cabin, i didnt read the name of my cabin buddy and sat my stuff down on the ground next to my bed and laid on my bed after putting my phone on my long lasting portable charger and my AiRpOdS up.

I laid on my back closing my eyes as i then heard the footsteps and the door opening and closing.

'Guess thats my cabin buddy.' I thought to myself as i heard footsteps coming towards me and felt my arm get poked a little but kept my eyes closed.

"M/n mustve been sleepy.." I heard a familiar voice. 'Hoseok?' I thought as i felt weight on top of him.finally opening my eyes i see hoseok on top of me.

"What do you want Hoseok?"

I asked looking at him seeing him blush a little. "Oh youre awake." He said smiling at me.

I slowly sat up with hoseok still on my lap leaning against the bedboard. "Yes, and?" I said staring at him.

"Well um..the teachers said to get to know your cabin buddy more so here i am!" Hoseok said cheerily as i let out a soft sigh.

I let out a soft sigh and ruffled hoseok red hair. "Can we do this later, im quite tired." I lied a little but he pouted shaking his head as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Please hyungie, wont you play with me..just a little wont hurt."

I felt hoseok kiss my neck softly making me take a deep breath before letting out. "Hoseok.." I said placing my hands on his waist.

"Please hyungie, i want you to show me how much of a good boy i am."

Now that set it off in you as he kissed you, you kissed back now gripping on his waist.

You heard hoseok moan in the kiss once you invited your tongue in the heated kiss as he grinded on your clothed length.

"Fuck."

You slid a hand inside past his pants and his panties earning a gasp from him once feeling your finger rub against his hole before sliding it inside.

Hoseok threw his head back letting out a moan feeling you add another digit as you attacked his neck with hickeys hearing him let out soft whimpers.

"F-fuck hyungie!"

Hoseok felt you thrust two digits inside his hole without letting him get used to it as he gripped on your shoulders letting out soft moans.

Once your fingers hit those bundles of nerves it sent a loud yelp from hoseok as you sped up your pace adding another digit.

"O-oh yes!right there!hm-ah!"

Hoseok moaned loudly as you connected your lips with his. "Look at you moaning like a fucking slut you are hoseok." You said between the kiss as hoseok whimpered softly feeling a familiar knot in his stomach.

"I-im gonna-"

"What?your gonna cum already just by my fingers huh?pathetic.you might cum faster if it was my dick right?"

You said smirking in his face as you degraded him making him bite down on his bottom lip.

"Answer me slut, or are you too much of a bitch to answer?"

You said in his ear earning another moan from him.

"Y-yes hyung~."

Hoseok answered blushing not knowing you could degrade a person this much.hoseoks body was trembling begging for release as your fingers abused his prostate.

"H-hyung m'close."

Hoseok voice was getting hoarse from the loud moans and screams he did as he was begging you to cum. "Go ahead." You finally let him as he came inside his pants dirtying it.

"You wanna go change out of them?" You asked hoseok who rested his head on your shoulder. "M'later hyungie." Hoseok said softly as you nodded your head.