" bottom? "

𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙: HadiTheCreep
𝙩𝙤𝙥: male
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢: namjoon

"Fuck~where the hell is it!?" You said to yourself as you checked files again for the 20th time as you groaned out in frustration.

"If it's not in mine maybe it's in joons" You said as you quickly walked out of your studio and headed towards namjoons studio.

You knocked on a door hearing a muffled "come in" and entered. "Why the long face?" Namjoon asked seeing your frustrated face as you walked in his studio and sat down on the couch.

"I can't find my audio and I know I saved it, but I don't where though"

You said as you heard typing and clicking before hearing a familiar beat and then your voice making your head shoot up.

"That's it! That's the one!" You said as namjoon nodded his head pausing the audio. "You saved it in our shared file," Namjoon said as you chuckled a bit nodding your head.

"Come on, lets both take a break and chill," Namjoon said as you agreed following him out his studio and into his room.

You walked in and plopped on his bed, but you felt something poking your stomach and pulled it under you as you held onto it while now sitting up.

"W, Where did you find that at?"

You looked at namjoon smirking. "I laid on it" You said wiggling the plushie around.

"Leader of BTS, Kim Namjoon who looks like a daddy dom is really just a baby bottom cutie-patootie"

You teased him making blush. "Namjoon hyung is a bottom~!" You sang around his room while running as he chased you around his spacious room.

Once he caught you, you both plopped on the bed catching your breath. "Hey hyung?" You said to namjoon. "Yeah?" He replied back.

"You're a bottom baby" You teased making him groan as he blushed.

Namjoon sat up smirking and looked at you. "Well you're not a dom either, you're too small," Namjoon said making you gasp as you sat up.

"First of all Hyung, I'm only just an inch shorter than you and second of all I am, a matter of fact, is a top" You said as you continued.

"I can prove it"

You said as your voice dropped some octaves down as the room was filled with a lustful tension that made namjoon nervous but excited seeing you lean closer to him staring deeply into his eyes.

"Prove it then"

Was the last thing namjoon said before you smashed your lips against his, pinning him against his bed.

You pulled away kissing his jawline down towards his neck as you kissed it softly before sucking onto it harshly making a soft moan escape past namjoons lips, which made you smirk.

"Hyung are you sensitive there?"

You asked him seeing him shake his head, you knew he was going to deny it as you decided to bite his neck softly in the same spot as namjoon let out a more audible moan.

"M, M/n.."

You slid off his shirt along with yours as you attacked his body painting it with dark marks as namjoon lifted his back off the bed slightly.

"M/n please~"

You heard namjoon whine softly made you smirk pulling away looking at him. "Will you say you're a bottom?" You teased him making him whine softly.

"Yes! I don't care~! Just please.." Namjoon couldn't finish his sentence as he blushed. "Please what Hyung?" You said taunting him as it just made him blush even more if that's possible.

"Please..fuck me, daddy"

And with that, you turned his body over making him on his knees and hands after discarding the rest of the clothing that was left on him.you teased him a little rubbing your thumb over his needy hole hearing him let out a soft moan.

"H, Hmn"

"Babyboy, daddy will prep you alright?" You said as namjoon nodded his head as you slowly insert one digit inside of him making namjoon grip onto a pillow.

"S, Shit"

You thrusted that one digit in and out of him for a while until you added another digit in, slowly beginning to scissor him as namjoon buried his head in the pillow muffling his moans.

"P, Please"

Namjoon said softly making you smirk as you discarded your clothing, replacing your fingers with your erection you slowly inserted it inside him.

Once you fully pushed yourself inside, you stayed there for namjoon to get used to the new feeling as namjoon signaled you to move, which you went at a slow pace at first.

"Ah, daddy~"

Namjoon moaned loudly as you thrust into him deeper picking up your pace as you gripped onto his hair going deep inside him.

"Fuck joon you're so tight!"

You groaned feeling yourself close as namjoon moaned at that. "M'close-ah! mnnh~!" Namjoon's whole body jerked violently from the powerful thrusts you made.

"Cum for me baby" You grunted slowing down your pace wanting namjoon to release first, which he did once you slid out and slammed back inside him as he unexpectedly released his cum on the bed, some getting on the plushie.

[...poor plushie]

"Hyung you okay?" You asked in between breaths as he nodded his head a little panting. "J, Just peachy..my ass hurts by the way," Namjoon said as you softly chuckled.