" phone call "

𝙩𝙤𝙥: male

𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢: jimin

"Babe what movie should we watch?" You asked your short boyfriend Jimin. "Brave?no Shrek!no not that, fifty shades of grey!" Jimin said coming out of the kitchen and entered the living room where you were at.

"Babe, we've watched that movie like three times already, are you that horny?" You joked as he sat down next to you and set the bowl of popcorn on the table.

"No I'm not, I just like the movie," Jimin said making you chuckle softly as you clicked the movie on Netflix and set the remote down on the table seeing the movie start.

You wrapped a blanket over you and jimins body letting him cuddle up to you as the only light in the house was the tv's screen since it was dark outside.

Forty minutes into the movie and you and Jimin heard his phone ringtone. "Who the heck is calling me at this time?" Jimin muttered to himself grabbing his phone and looked at the ID caller.

"Who is it?" You mouthed seeing him answer. "My assistant." Jimin mouthed back as he starting talking to his assistant in his professional voice.

While Jimin was talking on the phone you decided to mess with him a little. you slid a hand over on his inner thigh looking at him already seeing him glaring at you.

"Stop it, I'm on the phone."

He mouthed to you smacking your hand but it didn't budge as you grabbed his other hand keeping it away as you smirked at him.

You moved your hand closer to his clothed length, rubbing a thumb over it you heard Jimin let out a shaky breath. "Are you okay Mr.Park?" The person on the other line asked making you chuckle quietly.

"Y-yes I'm okay, now finish telling me about the meeting."

Jimin said feeling you softly kiss his neck.you grabbed his phone putting it on the speaker and set it down on the table.

"M-M/n I'm on the phone~ can't we do this after?"

Jimin whined softly making you chuckle. "Don't focus on me baby, just focus on what your assistant is saying." You said pulling Jimin on your lap.

"Look at how hard I am baby, don't you think you need to fix it for daddy? Hm?"

You teased him as he felt your clothed boner on his.jimin blushed trying his best to stay focused on the phone call but couldn't feeling you take off his panties that he was only wearing underneath his oversized hoodie.

"Also we have a collaboration with Jinhit Entertainment, would you like to know what we are going to be talking about Mr.Park?" The assistant said.

[yes..yes I did put Jinhit, and don't regret it]

"Yes please."

Jimin said as a soft moan escaped his mouth after feeling you push the tip inside of him.

"O-oh-fuck!"

Jimin said feeling you fully push your length inside him made you smirk as he was slightly breathing hard, his arms wrapped around the neck.

"Is everything alright Mr.Park?"

Jimin blushed to know his assistant heard him. "Yes everything is fine, j-just stubbed my toe," Jimin said as he slowly rocked his hips back and forth moaning softly in your ear.

Your hands were propped up on his hips, helping him move as you liked the thought of the assistant hearing how Jimin is getting fucked.

'Fuck I'm so sadistic.'

You bucked your hips upward making Jimin moan loudly throwing his head back as he began bouncing on your lap feeling your length move inside him.

Slowly forgetting about the phone call Jimin moaned louder gripping on your shoulders.

"Look at you moaning like a slut, you're even letting your assistant hear you moaning like a bitch in heat."

Jimin let out more moans hearing you say those degrading words to him as he felt pleasure fill his body not caring if his assistant was still on the phone or not.

You spanked his ass cheek harshly making him moan more knowing it's going to leave a handprint there and he loved it loving how you marked what's yours.

Jimin smashed his plump lips on yours whimpering softly in the sloppy heated kiss as you slipped in your tongue.

"M-mm daddy."

Jimin moaned in the kiss as you knew he was close to his orgasm. you kissed and sucked harshly on his neck feeling him tug on your hair letting out more moans, his legs shaking a little feeling himself close.

"Cum for me baby."

Jimin finally released his cum over his stomach and some on your chest as you came inside of him letting it overflow inside of him.

Jimin was catching his breath as he rested his head on your shoulder.

"U-um..Mr.Park, s-should I just call tomorrow?" The assistant asked softly as Jimin's face grew red as you softly laughed. "Um y-yes please," Jimin said as he watched the call ended and plopped his head back on your shoulder.

"You sadistic prick," Jimin mumbled but you heard made you laugh.

(you might be wondering, why didn't I mute the call? Because, slow-poke, what's the fun in that.. It defeats the whole plot and wouldn't be more fun to write and I would've trashed this idea)