" diary? "

𝙩𝙤𝙥: male
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢: any member

𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: i had a thought of femboys so this happen oop. p.s this is told in the members pov

I was slammed against the wall of my bedroom, his hands on my waist as he roughly kissed me. I felt my heartbeat pick up as I kissed him back.

Unexpectedly he added his tongue making me moan softly in the heated make out. His body was close to mine almost like we were stuck together.

I gripped on his shoulders feeling his hands grip on my waist get tighter as I could feel his dick right up against me.

My knees were giving out on me, by that he picked me up, my legs going around his torso as we broke the kiss. His soft lips going down on my neck leaving hickeyes and even biting on it too. Fuck he knows I like it when he marks me.

We made our way to the bed without even knowing it and we both didn't care where we had sex at that point.

Now on the bed, he starts taking off my shirt and after that he continues leaving kisses around my chest and my stomach before he went back to continue where we left off at with the make out.

Me not knowing where his hands are going and too busy in the kiss his hands went down my shorts, passing my underwear I had and slowly rubbed two fingers against my pussy. I shivered as a moan flew past my mouth.

He soon inserted those two fingers inside me making throw my head back, breaking the kiss by doing that as I gasped for air. He smirked looking at me as he did that fucking chuckle he knew that drew me crazy.

He moved his fingers slowly making me quickly close my mouth as I felt another moan coming. I covered my mouth as muffled moans was heard.

"Come on baby, let me hear those sweet sounds from you"

He really knew what to say and do to turn me on.

Currently I can't feel my bottom half since we had three rounds.. worth it.