" bestfriend-versary " 2

𝙩𝙤𝙥:female
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:taehyung

You almost fell just by standing since your legs had fell asleep but taehyung had wrapped your arm around his shoulder and helped you walk. "Seems like you really are drunk" Taehyung said. "Nu-uh, my legs asleep" You said making him chuckle softly. "Yeah okay" He said sarcastically. "I'm not even that drunk, I only had 1 bottle" It seems that comment made him laugh. "Yah, what's so funny?" You asked getting inside the car once taehyung unlocked the car.

"Noona, you had 2 and a half" Taehyung then closed the passengers door and walked to the driver side. your eyes widen slightly. "2.. And a half?" You said surprised by yourself drinking that much liquor. On the way to taehyungs house you kept asking how much did you drink and he kept giving you the same answer.

Once you both pulled up on the driveway you got out the car smiling, you quickly went up to the door, almost tripping over your feet and knocked on the door until seokjin answered it opening the door. "Y/n wh-" "Seokjin~! I did it! I didn't let taehyung drink and gave him some apple juice! You should be proud of having such a responsible friend" You said laughing loudly until taehyung covered your mouth.

"Sorry hyung, shes drunk.. And maybe or may not be because of me" Taehyung said dragging you inside the house. Taehyung noticed seokjin was dressed like he was about to go somewhere. "Where are you going hyung?" Taehyung asked seokjin. "Duh~ he's going to see his dear hubby yoongi~" You teased, but it was true, seokjin was getting ready to visit yoongi since he came back from a family vacation.

"Well, tell hyung I said hey" Taehyung said seeing seokjin nod his head. "Tell that son of bitch he still owes me $20!" You said while being dragged upstairs by taehyung. Seokjin chuckled softly, shaking his head a little and walked out the house and locked it.

Taehyung set you on his bed and made you sit up. "I'm hungry now" You said laughing a bit. Taehyung placed his hands on both your shoulders. "Noona, you're drunk, stop" Taehyung said making you roll your eyes. "I may be drunk, but I'm not drunk since I can take my liquor well, while you, can't" You said making him sigh.

"Just, be good okay?" Taehyung said making you nod your head, too lazy to reply. Taehyung went to get some water and painkillers for you. You slipped off your shoes and gotten on the still sitting up while leaning on the headboard. After a while taehyung came back holding a glass of water and a painkiller. "Ew, no thanks" You said once seeing him holding a painkiller pill. You absolutely hate pills, and always hated them since you were little.

"You're taking this one way or another, I will force you to" Taehyung said walking up to you, you noticed he had changed into some comfortable clothes. "I guess you're forcing me then, you know I hate taking pills. People are weird if they can swallow those with ease" You said with your eyes closed. It was quiet for a few minutes until you heard movement then felt some weight being placed on you.

Opening your eyes you were face-to-face with taehyung. "Why are you on my lap? Wait, is this a free lap dance?" You asked grinning made him roll his eyes. "Pill, now take it" He said handing you a pill but you shook your head. "Nah fam, you good" You response making him sigh. "You didn't give me any more options, you placed this upon yourself" Before you could respond, taehyung popped the pill in his mouth along with some water and quickly slammed his lips on yours.

You gasped softly, the water along with the pill entering leaving you no choice but to swallow. You didn't know you swallowed the pill as you were thinking about taehyungs lips on yours. Neither one of you was going to pull away. Your hands slowly went under his loose shirt, your fingertips softly touching his skin made him shiver slightly. A small noise left taehyungs mouth and into yours made you both slowly pull away.

With no words exchanged you slowly began to kiss his neck. Taehyung blushed, his hands on your shoulders were slowly gripping them, his eyes closed liking how you peppered small kisses on his neck. "You know.." You said after stopped kissing his neck. "I may be drunk, but I know what I want taehyung, but I won't force you-" Taehyung shook his head softly.

'N, No. I do want this" Taehyung mumbled softly. "Do you like me Tae?" You asked seeing him nod his head made you smile softly. "That's good" You responded making you confused until you saw him started blushing once he understood. ".. You like me?" Taehyung asked for confirmation. You nodded your head, before you could respond by talking taehyung connected his lips on yours.