" mommy " 2

𝙩𝙤𝙥:female
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:taehyung

Taehyung had finally caught you bringing you down on your bed as you were on top of him,one leg between his as your other stood on the ground, him struggling to grab his phone, your hands pushed against his getting the phone away from him. "Beg for it" You said making his eyes widen. You looked at him. "Beg for it like a little bitch you are" You said chuckling softly finding his reactions funny. "W-what?" He said softly. "Did I stutter? Beg, I want you to know how it feels to be treated like a bitch" You said glaring at him as he blushed.

"Please Y/n, can you please give me my phone" He said softly making you scoff, honestly, you were having fun as you never saw taehyung blush before. "Call me mommy, then maybe I will give it to you" You joked but the glint in his eyes said something else.

"Please mommy, "

Oh shit, you didn't expect that. You looked down at taehyung seeing how you were pinning his wrist down to the bed. "Please give me my phone mommy" Taehyung breathed out softly, blushing as he stared into your eyes. "Mommy, " Your grip tighten around his grip, his phone slipped off the bed onto the soft carpeted floor.

A soft gasp left taehyungs once feeling you move your knee against a certain area. "Mommy" Taehyung said making you go crazy in the inside, once you realized what you were doing you gasped softly as you quickly let go of taehyung. "Shit-sorry taehyung I didn't mean to" You said quickly getting up but taehyung prevented you as he slammed his lips on yours, his hand sliding at the back of your neck. You were surprised but kissed back.

Boi, was taehyungs lips juicy. Planting one hand to help you hover over taehyung, using one hand to slowly slide under his shirt, him shivering from your touch. "Tell me when to stop" You said breaking the kiss as you kissed his jawline down to his neck, since consent is quite sexy, if I do say so myself.

"Like hell I will" Taehyung muttered softly made you smirk. Taehyung inhaled sharply feeling the pad of your thumb rub over his sensitive bud. "Do you intend on getting fucked or doing" You asked listening to taehyung short breaths as you played with his sensitive bud. "I hope you won't go easy on me" Taehyung said making you fully aware, he wants to be fucked, not softly, but roughly.

You connected your lips back on his, him kissing you hungrily before you pulled away. You stood up off the bed. "Clothes off" You said walking towards your closet going to find what you've dying to use on him, yeah, your weren't going to lie that you had some fantasies about dominating taehyung and now since it's coming true, you don't want to waste anytime.

Coming back you saw that taehyung was face down ass up as he was prepping himself. You almost started drooling at such a site but composed yourself and slowly undressed yourself to your lingerie. You had your strap in one hand and some lube in the other. You walked behind taehyung smirking a little listening to taehyung small soft moans. "You do this often?" You asked seeing him prepping himself with ease, chuckling softly, taehyung shyly nodding his head.

After he was ready you had put your strap on and made to cover the fake dick in lube. "Ready?" Taehyung gave you a short nod as your propped your hands on his waist. You slowly pushed the tip in until you fully pushed the fake dick inside him. Taehyung gripped on the bedsheets as a moan escaped his mouth. You waited there until he gave you permission to move, because of course, consent is looking quite sexy.

"Move" You pulled out slightly before bucking your hips forward earning a yelp from taehyung. Listening to what taehyung said before, you decided to not go slow on him but started at a medium pace, for now. Taehyung covered his face by a pillow, muffling his moans as he was embarrassed to let you hear his moans but you had other plans.

His back arched feeling you trace upwards on his back getting closer to the back of his neck. Once you were close enough you gripped on his hair pulling it up made him whimper. "Let mommy hear those moans" You said earning a moan from him as a response. Leaning forward your lips came in contact with his neck, softly biting on it making more hickeys at some point made taehyung shiver.

The way the fake dick thrusted into him, sliding against his walls made him weak. "Faster" You heard him moan out made you chuckle. "Is that how you ask for things?" You said making your thrust harsher but slowed down made him whine. "Mommy~, please go faster, please fuck me till my body is weak" Taehyung sounded so desperate, and that made you pull out suddenly making him confused until you turned him on his back.

"Fine then, but I want to see your face as I ruin your pretty little body"

You said in a husky voice sending chills down taehyung back. You quickly thrusted inside of him making him startled, his hands quickly latching on your shoulders throwing his head back on the soft pillows moaning loudly from the sudden action.

"Mommy~" Taehyung chanted softly made you bite down on your bottom already feeling yourself he wet by how desperately sexy he sounds. "That's right baby, say my name" You grunted out, gripping his waist going deeper inside him.

Taehyung back was slightly lifted off the bed, gasping softly at your powerful thrust, gripping at your shoulders once the fake dick hit those bundles of nerves. "R-right t-here!" Taehyung cried out as tears were threatening to fall. You constantly kept thrusting at that angle wanting to hear his vocal moans, for a boy with a deep voice, he sure knows how to hit a high note if you know what I mean aha ha.

You hissed softly feeling taehyung dig his nails in your shoulder, you using one hand to grip on his dick stopping him from his orgasm making him whimper "Don't think you can cum without permission babyboy" You singed softly. "I-i can't-ngh h-hold it" Taehyung choked out feeling you rubbed the tip of his dick teasingly. "Mommy can I cum, please, it-it hurts" Taehyung whined out as you finally let him release.

A loud moan was heard, and you probably thought the neighbors heard him, but oh well. Taehyung came hard, and it surprised you see in how much he was holding in making you chuckle a bit. "We're you holding that much in?" You asked teasingly seeing taehyung softly smack your arm. "Shut up" Taehyung breathed out.