" wet dream? "

𝙩𝙤𝙥:male
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:namjoon

"Let's party!" You shook your head laughing at your friend's behavior. "Taehyung calm down." You said as taehyung stood up smiling.

"Want something to drink because I'm tryna get fucked up~!" Taehyung as he winced feeling seokjin smack the back of his head.

"Shut up Taehyung and get the drinks." Seokjin said making taehyung shrug his shoulders walking away.

Once taehyung came back with drinks you all cheered and drunk it all down like it was a shot. you knew it was alcohol but ignored it as taehyung poured some more.

;;

You stumbled through your dorm groaning softly but not from pain from your head, from your lower region as you took off your shoes.

Not thinking correctly you stumbled in namjoons room seeing him sitting up on his bed watching TV.you smiled and waved at namjoon who confusingly waved back a little.

You stumbled a bit walking towards namjoon crouching in front of him as he noticed your cheeks were slightly red.

"M/n are you drunk?" Namjoon asked making you chuckle sheepishly.

'Taking that as a yes then.'

Namjoon looked at you seeing you smiling softly at him. "What?" Namjoon said confused.

"Kiss me joonie."

Namjoon blushed at hearing what you said, hesitantly he kissed your forehead softly pulling away he noticed you were now frowning.

"Not there.here."

That was before you smashed your lips on his surprising him as found himself melting in the kiss.he could slightly taste the alcohol with a faint taste of lime in the kiss.

Namjoon gasped softly feeling your hand slide under his oversized shirt since that's what the only thing he was wearing to cover his body.

Taking this chance you slipped in your tongue inviting it into the heated make out as namjoon gripped on your shoulders.

"M-M/n!"

Namjoon blushed hearing you moan softly in his ear.

"That's right baby boy, say my name."

Namjoon whimpered softly under your touch, gripping on your shirt he moaned softly as you kissed his neck again.

"M/n.." Namjoon breathed out closing his eyes feeling you slowly grind on him. "What a good boy you are to daddy." You said seductively in his ear as Namjoon fumbled with your belt.

Once namjoon got your blet undid his hands were pinned above his head as he stared at you as you opened your mouth to say something.

"Beepbeepbeep beepbeepbeep!"

Namjoon quickly opened his eyes sitting up quickly breathing hard blushing badly as he turned off his alarm.

"It...it was a dream.."

Namjoon said softly before getting pulled down into somebody's chest. "Joonie go back to sleep." Namjoon heard a familiar voice as he grew embarrassed now realizing it wasn't.

'Welp, there goes my virginity..'