" jealous "

𝙩𝙤𝙥:hoseok
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:yoongi

"H-hoseok!im sorry I swear I didnt mean it!" Hoseok heard yoongi pleads but ignored them as he slammed the door to their bedroom shut and pushed yoongi on the bed and started unbuckling his belt as yoongi started to crawl backwards but hoseok grabbed his legs pulling him closer to him.

You might he wonder.what the entire fuck happen?well~you see yoongi wanted to make hoseok jealous by messing with taehyung but taehyung took it too far by giving yoongi a kiss and grabbing his ass...oops.

"H-hoseok" Hoseok cut yoongi off.

"Its master to you slut."

Hoseok said harshly as yoongi quickly shut up.hoseok ripped off his clothing as he then walked over to his 'toys' making yoongi eyes widen as hoseok came back with some things.

He set the toys on the bed as yoongi stared at them but them started feeling something being tied around his wrist.

He looked up to see his wrist being tied to the bed. "W-wait master w-we can talk-." Yoongi was cut off by hoseok slapping his as making him yelp.

"You made master really angry today, now your deserve your punishment."

Hoseok said turning yoongi over and putting his ass in the air as he tied his ankles together.

Hoseok inserted a vibrator inside of his tight pink hole that was on the highest level making yoongi let out a shaky loud moan.

"Hm-ah!"

Hoseok heard yoongi moan as he stepped back and walked over and grabbed a jacket and slipped it on.

"I'm going to the store.if I come back with your cum on the bed you will get punished more.understand?" Yoongi nodded moaning feeling hoseok kiss his neck and leave.

Once yoongi heard the door close he whined. "Daddy r-really left~?" Yoongi felt the need to cum but couldn't or his punishment wouldn't get worse.

"A-ah!"

;;

Hoseok came in the house with yoongi favorite ice cream hearing yoongi whines and moans as he made way towards his room where he were met with a sweaty yoongi who was currently trying to not to release.

Hoseok chuckled shaking his head a little walking over to him as he set the ice cream on the desk next to the bed.

Hoseok rubbed yoongis dick as he then released his cum, squirting it on Hoseok hand and the bed sheets shaking a little.

"What a good boy you are for master hm?"

Yoongi smiled softly at the praise nodding his head as hoseok uncuffed his wrist. "Hobi im sorry for making you mad." Yoongi said as hoseok nodded pecking yoongis lips.

"Its okay baby, now wants some ice cream, its your favorite." Hoseok said seeing yoongi quickly nod his head.