bonus episode

𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨

𝙎𝙀𝙊𝙆𝙅𝙄𝙉
Forehead Kisses, Seokjins favorite kisses. He always love it when you softly kiss his forehead when he was stress and it comforted him a lot. It even became a daily thing for when one of you are sad or stressed, you give him a kiss on his forehead to let him know how much you love each other.

𝙔𝙊𝙊𝙉𝙂𝙄
Ear Kisses, Yoongis favorite kisses, from the beginning when you both started dating yoongi was too shy to kiss each other on the lips so you sneakily kissed him on his ear making it look like you were trying to tell him something and ever since that he would blush everytime you kiss his earlobe softly.

𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀𝙊𝙆
Neck Kisses, Hoseoks favorite kisses. He's always loved getting neck kisses from you because of the way you do it. It's either when you wake up telling him good morning or when he's working to hard and you distract him telling him to take a break leading him to fall asleep in your arms all day/night.

𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙅𝙊𝙊𝙉
Eskimo Kisses, Namjoons favorite kisses. Namjoon being the shy type you softly rubbed your nose against his softly, chuckling when it became a habit on when Namjoon becomes shy, and Namjoon wasn't complaint at all knowing you weren't rushing him into anything he didn't want to do.

𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉
Light and Lingering Kisses, Jimins favorite kisses. Everytime he would start to fell self conscious about his body you would hug him tight while sprinkling light kisses around his body and leaving lingering kisses on parts were he would be self conscious about, which is sometimes everywhere leading small giggles leaving his mouth.

𝙏𝘼𝙀𝙃𝙔𝙐𝙉𝙂
Surprise Kisses, Taehyungs favorite kisses. The way you surprise with a kiss makes him smile into the kiss forgetting about what he was doing as you put all your attention on him, and of course he wasn't complaining at all. Taehyung would sometimes try and do a surprise kiss for you but you always beat him to it.

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆
Cheek Kisses, Jungkooks favorite. Something sweet and simple, that's the way jungkook liked about the kiss, and about you. Once he told you he wanted to go slow in the relationship, you were really supportive and gave him a small kiss on the cheek, which made him blush making his heartbeat pick up and always gave a simple simple but sweet kiss on the cheek.