" mama "

𝙩𝙤𝙥:female
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:jungkook

Jungkook sat on the floor waiting anxiously for his mommy to come home from work.

Hearing the door open he shot his head up as he stared at you with wide loving eyes.he could still smell your perfume, the one he loves as you walked towards him.

"Hi bunny."

He shivered from hearing your voice made him already aroused as he looked up staring into your deep gaze.

"H-hi mama."

Jungkook replied as you ran a thumb over his bottom lip slightly before connecting your lips with his.

Yes, now this is what Jungkook was waiting for.waiting for his mommy to come help his 'little' 'problem'.

"What did you think about to get that aroused bunny?"

You questioned him as you rubbed your hand slowly over his raging boner made him whimper. "I-i was thinking of when mama fucks me.m'sorry mama." Jungkook answered as he could feel the sexual tension grow.

"When i go in the room i expect you to be naked."

Jungkook eyes widen as he quickly stood up heading towards your shared room as you were also heading there but made a pit stop real quick as you needed something.

You grabbed your 9-inch silicon dick and made your way towards your room.

Once entering the room you smirked seeing a perfect view of jungkooks round plump ass, you walked towards him as the sound of your heels clicking alerted him.

"Please hurry."

Jungkook said feeling you behind him as you discarded your clothes leaving you in your black lingerie.

"Dont rush."

You smacked his ass cheek hearing him moan softly made you chuckle softly as you did it a couple more times seeing jungkook grip on the bedsheets.

You shoved two fingers inside his mouth, him already knowing what to do made you smile. "Good bunny." You praised him.

Once your fingers were wet enough you pulled them out, teasingly you rubbed them against his needy hole as it made a whine slip past his throat, you chuckled.

"Mama, p-please no teasing."

Jungkook said softly, his body shivered feeling you almost push the two digits inside of him.

"But wheres the fun in that?"

You asked cockily pulling your fingers away holding back a laugh seeing jungkooks frustrated face.jungkook turned towards you seeing you already with your strap on.

He was about to say something until you pushed him back down, pinning him down on the bed slamming your lips on his as it surprised him but soon melted into the kiss.

You invited your tongue in the kiss hearing him moan loudly in the kiss, pulling away you marked jungkooks beautiful body with hickeys all the way down to his thighs.

You kissed his inner thighs earning soft moans from him since he was sensitive there as you were close to his length.

"M-MAMA!"

You suddenly pushed in two digits inside him seeing him quickly grip on the bedsheets, you smirked seeing his facial expressions as he kept biting on his lips trying to keep down his moans.

"Its quite funny seeing you struggle trying to keep your moans down."

You said chuckling thrusting your fingers deep inside him, leaning forward you kissed his ear as he gripped on your shoulders arching his back.

"You look so pathetic under me, moaning for me just by two fingers."

You whispered in his ear huskily as it made jungkook moan even more. "Tell me, whos mama's pathetic little bunny?" You asked hearing jungkook gasp feeling your fingers brush against his prostate.

"Me!i-im mama p-athetic-hm!little bunny!"

Jungkook answered as you smirked finally taking out your fingers giving jungkook some time to breathe.

You signalled jungkook to spread his legs more with no words as he blushed obeyed, his arms back to gripping the bedsheets.

Jungkooks mouth fell open, loud moans escaped his mouth throwing his head back as all you did was smirk knowing the silicon dick was stretching his walls.

"Hmn m-mama~." Jungkook moaned softly as you kissed his neck knowing he loves neck kisses. "Tell me when to move bunny." You said softly, letting jungkook relax he gave you a short signal wanting you to move.

You rocked your hips back and forth holding back the desire to pick up your pace, not wanting to hurt your babyboy.

"Dont worry bunny, mama's gonna make you feel good."