" boyfriend? "

𝙩𝙤𝙥:male
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:yoongi

Yoongi entered his home after coming from doing another collaboration with his favorite artist, M/n.

You and him were like best friends and loved to hangout and have fun, that was until yoongi started catching feelings for you and now he acts like a high school girl confessing her love.

Yoongi smiled thinking about how sexy you look when just being professional made his heart beat faster as he entered his room going towards hid bathroom wanting to freshen up before going to sleep.

Once yoongi was done showering he turned off all lights in his room and went inside his bed almost falling asleep quickly when he cuddled his pillow.

;;

Yoongi groaned softly covering his eyes feeling the sun poking at his skin making roll onto his stomach burying his head in his pillow.

Breathing in, he smelt strawberry vanilla, your favorite body shampoo you use and smell like made his body melt falling back asleep, well that was until yoongi heard a door open.

Rising up he looked over now noticing he was not in his room and looked down seeing a pair of feet with a towel as his eyes slowly looked up until he reached the face showing a smiling M/n.

Yoongi yelped once he fell off the bed from scooting away as he hurt his ankle a little bit.you frowned quickly going to him helping him up as yoongi blushed letting you set him back onto the bed as he was checking out your abs.

"Baby you okay?"

You said in a soft tone as it made his blush darken, opening his mouth to say something he covered his face quickly hiding it from you thinking this was all just a dream and he will wake up.

Closing his eyes he opened them putting his hands down he gasped seeing you still crouching in front of him.you caressed his cheeks softly sending small shivers through his body as he saw you looking at him with loving eyes.

"Baby are you sick? Need me to go to the store and get some medicine for you?" You asked as yoongi quickly shook his head as you pouted slightly. "Why wont you talk to me baby~?" You whined softly as yoongi was still puzzled.

"Is..is this a dream..am..i actually your boyfriend?" Yoongi said as it made you chuckle before pecking his cheek which sent flames through his body.

"Of course youre my boyfriend yoongi, for 5 years to be exact." You said in a matter-of-fact tone smiling at him before softly pecking his forehead and went to get changed.

"Go get changed baby, today is our anniversary~!" You said in a jokingly tone which made yoongi blush even more slowly standing up looking down, also now realizing hes only wearing one of your shirts.

;;

Yoongi couldnt believe it, you and him was actually dating.it felt too good to be true, so thats why he kept pinching himself but that made it worse when you held his hands kissing them both softly since you wanted him to stop pinching them and he just simply obeyed.

Yoongi and you went to a small cat cafe and got a table in the back corner as yoongi sat across from you. "I picked a cat cafe since i knew you didnt feel like being out in public public where a lot of people is and also i get to fanboy on how cute you look like a cat!" You said chuckling as yoongi, out of habit, smacked your arm glaring at you.

"Stop calling me a cat, im your hyung." Yoongi said but it made you laugh. "But who tops?" You asked in a soft deep tone making yoongi blushing knowing what you mean made you smirk.

"Anyway, my cute bottom boyfriend!, i'll be back with the stuff so you just sit tight and go socialize with your family." You said getting up smiling and left as yoongi wanted to smack you again realising what you meant.

;;

"I had fun today." Yoongi said softly walking inside the house that was supposedly his and yours as you smiled hearing that walking up to the shorter male bringing him into a hug sliding your arms around his waist placing your head in his neck made goosebumps appear on his skin slightly, him wrapping his arms around your neck.

"I'm glad you had fun baby."

You whispered in his ear as yoongi bit down his bottom lip nodding his head a little.you softly kissed his neck as it made yoongi blush quickly.

Yoongi knew deep down this was wrong but he could care less knowing he had a huge crush on you and wanted nothing to stop it.

Yoongi closed his eyes letting you continue, running his hand through your hair before gripping on it a little made you smirk against his skin.

"Go upstairs to our room baby, daddy has to get something."

Yoongi shivered from your voice laced with authority and domination as he slowly nodded his head walking upstairs he found his way back to your room, already knowing where he was going since being over here when you and him used to hangout.

Yoongi slowly slipped off each piece of clothing until he was left with only his black lace panties and his shirt (well yours since he stole it) and sat on the bed.

Hearing the door open, he saw you with your shirt unbuttoned as you held onto what looked like a silky rope.walking towards yoongi, yoongi could feel your lustful gaze onto him as he stared back with the same lustful passion.

"I cant wait to paint your body with my marks."

You said in a soft deep tone lifting yoongis chin by a finger, leaning closer you connected your lips with his as yoongi kissed back.yoongi wanted more, slightly opening his mouth he let you slip in your tongue.

Yoongi leaned back bringing you down above him, trapping him as you deepened the kiss.

You pulled away smirking as it made yoongi blush as you held out a silky rope in your hand as yoongi nodded his head wanting you to tie it on him.

Closing his eyes he felt the soft silky fabric touch his skin as you tied it around his eyes.

"Lets have fun."