" beg "

𝙩𝙤𝙥:taehyung
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:jimin

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, fuck this is some bullshit!' Jimin thought squirming in his passenger seat of the car throwing his head back groaning softly.

Taehyung, his boyfriend, looked at Jimin a little before looking back at the road driving holding back a smirk that was begging to show. Jimin lost a bet and had to wear these special panties, vibrator panties, don't know what it is, you have the internet for that.

"T-Taehyung"

Jimin breathed out once feeling the pace pick up made him whine softly. "P-please t-turn it off" Jimin pleaded softly, he did not want to cum and dirty up his favorite jeans. Taehyung let out a soft sigh complying, for now, and turned it off.

A deep sigh left past jimins lips closing his eyes before his eyes were staring at taehyung, glaring at him. "You might wanna stop glaring at me babyboy, don't forget who has the button" Taehyung said made Jimin quickly look away.

;;

The car finally stopped as taehyung and Jimin got out the car making sure the car was locked before walking towards the entrance of the mall hand in hand. It was fine and all for the first thirty minutes until Jimin felt a familiar feeling made his grip around taehyungs hand tighten.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung said in a concerned tone made Jimin glare at him softly. "Tae please" Jimin said but seeing a small smirk on taehyungs face made him groan softly. "You know the rules baby" Taehyung soft pecked his forehead before continuing walking along with Jimin.

By a couple minutes later, Jimin kept biting on his bottom lip swallowing down his moans. Getting closer to taehyung to the point were they were clinging onto his arm. Taehyung could feel how needy Jimin but he decided to be stubborn looking at Jimin seeing him looking back at him with pleading eyes.

"Beg"

Jimin had gotten flustered whining softly as taehyung simply shrugged his shoulders, both of them continued walking around the mall going to some shops buying small things.

;;

Jimin had enough, he had already came inside his pants and taehyung just smirked at him made him feel even more flustered. They were heading towards another shop until Jimin spotted a private bathroom, he quickly dragged taehyung to the private bathroom, locking the door quickly.

Jimin looked at taehyung seeing him already hovering over his smaller frame. "Please taehyung, i-im so needy for you right now" Jimin confessed softly before taehyung smashed his lips onto jimins. Jimin quickly responded back to the heated kiss, wrapping his arms around taehyungs neck moaning softly feeling taehyung thigh in between his legs pushing against his bulge.

"Fuck fuck fuck, taehyung please! Just fuck me already" Jimin pleaded softly in the kiss made taehyung break the kiss, Jimin was quickly bent over the shiny clean sink, his pants pooling around his ankles along with the panties. Taehyung quickly undid his pants letting the slip down, Jimin gasping softly once feeling taehyung length against him.

Before Jimin could speak taehyung forced himself inside jimin made him moan softly. "Fuck" Taehyung muttered gripping on jimins sides, not waisting anytime he quickly thrusted inside of him making jimin grip on the edge of the sink.

Jimin bit on his bottom lip trying to suppress his moans, but taehyung gripping onto his hair while thrusting into him made it quite hard, both of them not knowing the restroom they were in was soundproof, for scientific reasons.

Taehyung went deeper, groaning and grunting as he thrusted inside of Jimin tight hole hearing Jimin trying to muffle his moans, that's why he gripped onto Jimin hair pulling it. "Let daddy hear those moans" Taehyung grunted out made a whiny moan escape past jimins lips.

"Daddy" Jimin breathlessly moaned out already feeling his orgasm close and taehyung wasn't surprised about it. "Don't you dare fucking cum without my permission" Taehyung said sternly, his tip hitting jimins prostate made Jimin moan loudly as taehyungs thrust had gotten harsher and faster.

"S-slow down" Truth is Jimin didn't want him to slow down, but by taehyung going faster made it harder for him not to cum. "I-I have to c-um!" Jimin moaned out, whining planting his hands on the wall beside the mirror, looking at the mirror he could see how sexy taehyung look when he fucks him.

Taehyung caught Jimin looking at him in the mirror made him smirk. "Go ahead, fucking cum" Taehyung said in a harsh, but cocky voice made Jimin release on the floor. His knees went weak but taehyung held him up, he was almost close, and once he was, he may or may not have gotten cum on jimins favorite jeans.