" who really tops? " bonus

𝙩𝙤𝙥:male
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:jungkook
𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠:oppa, spanking, choking, hair pulling, degrading

𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: since you beauties really liked the last one, here it is👁👄👁

♥*♡∞:。.。

"Next time you pull that shit again, I'll fuck you while face-timing your friends." You said making jungkook quickly nod his head.

"Y-yes Oppa"

。.。:∞♡*♥

Jungkook was currently in his room on his bed watching TV boredly. Comfortably wearing your hoodie and some shorts since he just gotten out of school a few hours ago, but you had to stay after school for tutoring. Jungkook slowly became anxious as he thought about what he did today to you at school.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You headed towards an empty table with your lunch tray. You almost rolled your eyes seeing Jungkook and his little crew walk up to you. Jungkook purposefully smacked your lunch tray down and walked pass. "Oh, my bad, I wasn't looking where I was going" Jungkook said with a smirk before walking away.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Jungkook eyes grew wide once he remembered what you said last time. 'Next time you pull that shit again, I'll fuck you while face-timing your friends' Jungkook quickly shook his head at the thought. "H.. He wouldn't do that... Right?"

A sudden knock from the front door jumped him from out of his thoughts. Knowing it wasn't his parents since they don't get off work till midnight made him confused until his phone dinged. Turning on his phone he saw that you had texted him. 'Open the door, it's cold out here' The text message read.

That made Jungkook heartbeat pick up before making his way out of his room down to the front door. Opening the door, you came in and closed the door behind you. Jungkook noticed you were wearing some sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt.

"Oh, did you change before coming here?" Jungkook asked softly making you nod your head. "My uniform had gotten some food on it so I needed to clean it" You said as it made Jungkook flinch a little.

You both headed towards Jungkook's room. Jungkook sat on the bed feeling stiff as you sat down comfortably. The tv was still playing and you smiled seeing what was on. "You're watching this? I haven't seen this in a while" You said smiling looking at the tv.

Jungkook just nodded his head, fiddling with the hoodie strings. You watched for a few minutes until you glanced at Jungkook. "Why are you so stiff Kookie?" You asked with a small pout as you scooted closer to him.

Quickly lifting his head he saw you already looking at him making him feel shy. "No, I-I just-" Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence as you already wrapped an arm around his waist. Leaning down to his ear, your voice lowered.

"Is it because you're thinking about what punishment you're going to be given today, hm?"

You pushed him down making him under you, his arms above his head, a smirk visibly seen on your face. Jungkook gasped softly as he couldn't process what was happening. Jungkook looked at you surprised as his face grew red.