" weak "

𝙩𝙤𝙥:jungkook
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:yoongi

Weak.
That's what yoongi felt as jungkook teased him by pushing the vibrator in and out of his hole hearing yoongis moans get louder every time he would thrust the vibrator inside of him.

"A-ah~!" Jungkook heard yoongi moan feeling jungkook replace the vibrator with two digits making yoongi bounce on his lap as his fingers thrusted into him, curling them making yoongi moan loud and clear as he knew that was his sensitive spot making him tremble slightly.

"J-jung-kook! "

Yoongi choked out feeling jungkooks finger thrust inside of him at a fast pace, not talking properly. "Hmm~?" He responded picking up his pace seeing Yoongi arch his back trying to lower his moans breathing hard. "Ah f-fuck you" Yoongi gripped on jungkooks shirt made jungkook.

Leaning in towards Yoongi as jungkook added another digit made Yoongi let a loud moan slip past his lips. Jungkook whispered, yet seductively, "I'm already doing that sweetie" Jungkook said made whiny moans escape past yoongis lips.

Without warning Yoongi came, releasing on jungkook lower stomach along with his. "Came already, I thought you said I was going to be the first to cum" Jungkook said teasingly made Yoongi pinch him on the closest to uncovered skin, jungkooks neck, and pinched him earning a small wince from him since Yoongi pinched where he made a hickey at. "Shut up you asshat" Yoongi responded softly.