" good boy "

𝙩𝙤𝙥: male
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢: seokjin

"M/n~," Seokjin whined seeing you ignore him again and watched you enter your shared room as he followed behind.

"Daddy I said I was sorry!" Seokjin whined pouting as you sat down at your desk turning your chair towards the bed looking at Seokjin who stood in front of you.

"Daddy I'm sorry, I didn't mean to tease you in the restaurant~." Seokjin making you shrug your shoulders a little.

"My little jinnie is a bad boy tsk tsk."

You said shaking your head a little as seokjins eyes went wide. "Daddy I promise I'm a good boy! P-please I can show you!" Seokjin whined grabbing your hand as he was pouting made you sigh softly.

"Fine, show daddy how much of a good boy you are."

Seokjin shivered to hear the drop of octaves in your voice sending him on his knees.

You hummed softly as you ran a hand through Seokjin's purple hair before gripping on it harshly earning a soft whimper from him.

"You've been acting like a big slut for me for the past week jinnie and made daddy very frustrated."

Seokjin subconsciously licked his lips. "I-im... Sorry, daddy." Seokjin breathed out as you stared into his eyes.

"You know what to do right? since you're a good boy."

Seokjin smiled a little nodding his head, his hands unbuttoned and unzipped your dress pants and slid down your Calvin Klein underwear seeing your 9-inch length sprung free standing tall.

"Don't just stare baby boy, suck."

Seokjin wrapped a hand around your length slowly pumping it hearing soft groans escape past your lips.

Once feeling Seokjin place the tip inside his mouth your grip on his hair tighten made him moan.

Seokjin finally began bobbing his head up and down hearing you praising him while moaning softly.

"F-fuck, just like that baby."

You closed your eyes feeling his warm tongue swirl around your length as he bobbed his up and down at the same time.

"What a good boy sucking daddy's dick so well."

You praised him as you bucked your hips upward making him gag a little as your harshly face fucked him feeling yourself close.

"S-shit!"

You moaned releasing your cum inside seokjins mouth as he swallowed all. you pulled him off, pumping your length a little more watching it land on seokjins face seeing him stick in out his tongue smiling a little.

"Daddy had so much milk for me," Seokjin said panting slightly as you smirked at him a little.

"What a good boy you are jinnie." You said making him nod his head. "I'm daddy's good boy!"