" goodness "

𝙩𝙤𝙥: female
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢: jimin

Jimin entered the classroom already seeing them in their assigned seats and walked to his desk as you followed him as he let you sit down at the teacher's seat.

You smiled and thanked him for seeing him smiled back nodding his head.looking at his students, he saw a girl raised her hand. "Yes?" Jimin called.

"Who is that goddess right there?" The girl looking at you as you chuckled softly smiling at her as it made her blush.

Jimin held back a blush and looked at you. "Would you like to introduce yourself to my class jagiya?" Jimin asked you making you nod your head standing up.

You bowed a little before coming up with a smile. "Hello, I'm Park Y/n but Y/n is fine." You said as the class began fangirling and fanboying about you.

You sat down laughing silently to yourself seeing Jimin shut them up quickly.

;;

"Alright class for homework do page 45 questions 1-10.you may leave," Jimin said dismissing his class as they all bid goodbye to him and you.

Once everybody out the class since it was a free period Jimin sighed looking at you as you smiled a little before patting your lap.

Jimin smiled a little before walking over to you and sat on your lap. "My baby boy works so hard." You said kissing his forehead softly earning a little giggle from Jimin.

"Mommy don't call me that or I'll slip again."

Jimin whined softly as his cheeks reddened feeling you place him where he was facing you, feeling you kiss his neck softly made him bite on his bottom lip softly.

"Mommy..."

Jimin said softly as he closed his eyes feeling you sprinkle kisses everywhere on his neck as your hands were on his plump ass.

"Who's my little puppy hm?"

You asked in his ear as you heard him whimper softly hearing your voice get lower.

"M-me..I'm mommy's little puppy."

Jimin said as he let out soft moans as you began sucking on his neck loving the sounds coming from him.

Knock Knock!

Jimin groaned knowing that someone interrupted his mommy time.

"Jiminie Hyung can I come in? I wanna see Noona!"

Ah, it's Jungkook the noona hogger. Jimin groaned as he rested his head on your shoulder making you laugh.

"Come in kookie." You said making jimin whine. "Mommy~." You caressed jimin back making him sigh as Jungkook came inside closing it behind him.

"Hi, Noona!" Jungkook said waving at you as he sat on the desk seeing you wave back. "Hey Jimin Hyung" Jungkook said. "Leave," Jimin said softly but sternly, you pinched his arm making him wince softly.