" respect "

𝙩𝙤𝙥:namjoon
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:jimin

Namjoon groaned for the umpteenth time this afternoon, all because Jimin was being a little brat. "Baby please don't make this harder for daddy, remember what good boys get what they want and bratty boys get timeout" Namjoon said looking at the pouty jimin who huffed rolling his eyes again, irking namjoon nerves.

"Jimin, don't test me" Namjoon said softly as it made jimin shrug his shoulders. "M'don't care" Jimin said walking off exiting the living room until namjoon gripped on his wrist glaring at jimin who swallowed down his nervousness.

"What did you say?" Namjoom asked sternly. "I said don't care, now let go of me, I'm going to my room" Jimin said about to yank his hand away but was already being dragged towards the room by namjoon.

"You're going to learn how to respect me jimin"

Namjoon said darkly making jimin look at him with wide eyes. "Nam-" Jimin was cut off by namjoon giving him a stare meaning 'shut up before you make your punishment worse'.

Jimin was now in his room along with namjoon and let go of Namjoon wrist. "Clothes, off" Namjoon demanded softly sitting down at jimin desk, the chair facing him who was nervously, hesitantly, taking off his clothes.

Once jimin was fully naked he was ordered to touch himself. Jimin slowly obeyed, getting on the bed on his knees leaning down as he slowly slid in one finger inside him made him breathed out a soft moan.

He looked back at namjoon who was sitting giving him a hard stare. "Who told you to stop? Keep going" Namjoon order seeing jimin obey, soft moans left jimins mouth, his other hand gripping on the bedsheets softly.

It wasn't long until jimin was begging to be touched by namjoon, feeling needy, but namjoon just shook his head making jimin fuck himself while he watched.

Whiny moans left jimin mouth once his orgasm was getting close. "Joonie please touch me, i-im sorry" Jimin tried saying, but coming off as another whiny moan made namjoon scoff.

"Why should a little slut with a nasty mouth be forgiven?"

Namjoon said in a harsh voice made jimin blush. Namjoon just watched as jimin touched himself seeing his baby boy let out loud whiny while asking for forgiveness.

Namjoon knew jimin was close, just by seeing his facial expressions. "You already close?" Namjoon asked seeing jimin quickly nod his head made namjoon chuckle.

"How fucking pathetic"

Namjoon said made jimin whine, walking up to him he replaced jimins fingers with his made jimin choke out a moan feeling two fingers inside him.

Namjoon thrusted his fingers inside of jimin at a fast pace loud moan constantly be heard from jimin, his hands being pinned above him by namjoons other hand.

"Look at you always moaning for me, just like a bitch in heat"

Namjoon knew what to say to make jimin go weak, which it always did. Namjoons fingers did wonders to jimins body which it always made jimin cum easily.

Namjoon noticed how jimin was trying hold back his orgasm made him chuckle. "It's funny seeing you trying to hold back your orgasm" Namjoon said softly, leaning forward to jimins ear he kissed his ear softly before whispering softly, "go ahead and release minnie" Jimin let out a muffled moan due from burying his head in the bed.

Namjoon let go of jimins hands, and carefully slipped his fingers out. "Next time I'll make you fuck yourself on a dildo" Namjoon said picking up jimin letting him wrap his arms around his neck. "M'sorry" Jimin said, his head in namjoons neck letting him carry him to the bathroom knowing Namjoon was going to spoil him with care like usual.