Maiden Bakugo

Todoroki focused on where the arrow aimed, stretching the string of his bow. A target laid fifty meters (164 ft) from Todoroki's position. He only had three shots from where he stood. The wind didn't make it any easier as it made his short black cloak whip in the wind.

Closing one eye and sticking out his tongue, Todoroki released the butt of the arrow. It split the air and landed right outside the bullseye. Todoroki silently cursed and drew another arrow from his quiver. Now the wind took pity on him and settled down.

He took another aim, drawing the arrow as far as the bow will allow. Nature was silent as if watching in anticipation.

Todoroki released the arrow, but the wind carried it so it landed on the very edge of the target.

Fuck it, I'm done, Todoroki cursed. He pulled the quiver over his head and headed through the sliding doors of his household. It was a traditional dark oak sukiya-zukuri with a thatched roof and fusuma walls. Red lanterns hung by three on every corner of the house with talismans tied to them.

Todoroki sat the quiver and bow against the wall before hearing a loud thud in the hallway. Todoroki rushed to see his maid, Bakugo, had fallen on his knees. The dual-haired boy rushed to help his maiden.

"Are you alright?" Todoroki asked, cupping his hands into Bakugo's. Bakugo stared at the boy with a slight blush to his cheeks.

"Why the fuck wouldn't I? I just tripped and caught myself so I don't need your fucking sympathy!" he spat, swatting Todoroki's hands away. He was about to stand when Todoroki suddenly grabbed the ash-blond's wrist. "What the—"

"Your knees," Todoroki interrupted. Bakugo looked down to see his knees were slightly bleeding. "Let me treat them before you get up."

Bakugo arched an eyebrow at Todoroki but stayed still as the dual-haired boy ran to find some medicine. It took around five minutes of sitting on the cold acacia wood for Todoroki to come back with bandages and antibiotics.

"Stay still, please," Todoroki asked, kneeling and slightly pulling up Bakugo's outfit so his knees were exposed.

Bakugo blushed, "W-W-What the hell are you doing?!"

"If you listened before, I said I would treat your knees," Todoroki stated. "So please be quiet and let me help you."

Bakugo growled but let the male apply and wrap the bandages over his knees. When Todoroki finished, he gently caressed one of Bakugo's knees with a sad expression. He subconsciously put a hand over his left eye, where a huge patch scar laid.

Bakugo looked at the male, confused, "What the hell is wrong with you? You're done, right? Can I get up now?"

Todoroki blinked and nodded, standing up with the bandages and antibiotics in his hands. Bakugo stood up and brushed off his outfit. Todoroki headed out of the hallway and into the supplies closet to store away the supplies. Bakugo watched with a curious eye.

The dual-haired boy harshly shut the closet door and sped towards his room down the hall. He was about to slide the door when Bakugo ran up and grabbed his wrist.

"Is there something else you need, Bakugo?" Todoroki asked, trying to hide his sorrowful expression.

The ash-blond growled and pinned Todoroki against the wall, "You're not acting like yourself, it's fucking annoying."

Todoroki tilted his head, "I don't know what you mean."

Bakugo fumed, "Yes you do! Stop acting like nothing's wrong!"

The dual-haired male narrowed his eyes, "This is not your concern, Bakugo. Stay out of my—"

Bakugo slammed his fist into the wall next to Todoroki's head, "I can't ignore this! I've known you for three years. Your behavior has never been this snappy. If you won't tell me, I'll make you."