Alone Time(?)

"Kosuke! Don't touch tha—!" A vase shattered onto the ground, breaking into tiny shards of painted glass. The two-year-old child began crying from the loud sound. Todoroki quickly picked him up and hugged him tightly, the little boy leaving tear stains on the Hero's sweater. "Shh, it's okay. Calm down~" Kosuke gripped onto his mother while softly sobbing.

Bakugo swung open the bedroom door and ran to his wife and son, "What the hell happened?! Is he okay?!" The ash-blond Hero noticed the shattered vase then looked back at his crying child, who was now sniffling in Todoroki's chest.

"He's alright, Katsuki," the two-toned male eased, cradling their child. "He just got scared." Bakugo sighed with relief and quickly picked up the broken shards of glass before tossing them into the trash bin. Afterward, he sat next to his wife on the floor and hugged Kosuke. The three stayed like that until the toddler calmed down, letting him play with his toys while Todoroki and Bakugo sat on the couch, watching him closely.

"That's the third vase this week," the ash-blond sighs, shaking his head and crossing his arms. "If this keeps up he'll end up hurting himself. Plus, we'll run out of antiques."

The younger parent let out a breathy sigh, "I'm not sure what we can do besides baby-proofing the entire house, and that could really put a dent in our budget." Todoroki stared at his son in thought, trying to figure out a less-expensive way to keep Kosuke safe. He also felt a little lonely, since now that he and Bakugo had a kid, they haven't spent any time alone together. The thought gave him an empty feeling in his heart.

Bakugo seemed to notice the gloomy expression on his mate and elbowed him lightly on the shoulder, "Everything will be fine, Shoto. We can think of something. In the meantime, I know what will cheer you up. It's written all over your face~" The ash-blond parent smirked and caressed a hand over his lover's cheek, earning a desperate kiss. "Why not get a babysitter for now and deal with the main problem later? After all, I know you can't wait~"

Todoroki smirked and kissed Bakugo again, "Can you really blame me? It's been almost an entire year since we had fun. I've been itching to 'play'." The older parent chuckled and reached for his phone on the coffee table. He quickly dialed Kirishima's contact number and put it up to his ear, standing up and walking into the kitchen so he could hear him better.

Meanwhile, the two-toned male stood up and sat next to his toddler, who squealed and laughed while playing with a black and orange rubber ball. Inside the ball was water with red glitter inside. Kosuke squeezed the ball and bounced it around, throwing it into the air until the water ball landed on his head. Tears started to sprout from his eyes and his mouth curled in a pouty manner.

Todoroki put his right hand on the child's forehead, using his Quirk and making it cold. The boy had his mouth slightly ajar, gripping onto the younger male's fingers and holding it in front of him. The ice always mesmerized Kosuke. He thought it was cool and really good to eat, "Pretty water!" he shouted, staring at his mother's hand. Kosuke slapped his hand onto Todoroki's, signaling for him to do it again. The two-toned Hero chuckled and made frost crawl over his hand. The toddler's eyes widened along with his smile. "Yaaaay!"

Bakugo soon came back with a smile on his face. Noticing his wife and son playing made his smile even wider. He sat his mobile device on the coffee table and made his way to Todoroki, wrapping his arms around him and kissing his neck. The younger male let out a soft moan from his throat, tilting his head away from the ash-blond so he could kiss him more. Kosuke was still entranced by the frost, but it soon turned into thick ice. He gasped and took the ice cube that formed, putting it into his mouth but immediately spitting it back out because of how cold it was.

The older parent chuckled and removed his arms from around Todoroki before picking up his little bundle of joy and kissing him on the cheek, "Are you ready for Uncle Eijiro to play with you?" Kosuke responded by blowing a spit bubble, it popping and splattering all over Bakugo's face. "I'll take that as a 'yes'." Todoroki stood up and got a tissue, wiping the spit from his husband's face before kissing his nose. "Let's get him ready."