Ceremony Sex

"Congratulations, Heroes!" the announcer proclaimed, standing on a podium and spreading his arms out. "You are now officially Pro Heroes and can participate in rescues to rid crime!" The crowd applauded, some whistling in the huge throng.

Upon the row of newfound Heroes, Todoroki gazed at Bakugo, who stood at the other side of Uraraka, eyeing the crowd with dull and obvious boredom in his ruby eyes.

After the ceremony, all Pro Heroes were to take a group photo for the press. Bakugo and Todoroki being two of the tallest, stood in the back next to each other. They avoided any sign of affection as to not alert the press about their relationship. Eyes forward and the best smile they could muster, the photographer snapped a photo of the Pro Heroes.

"Bakugo," Todoroki called. Once he got the ash-blond's attention, the two-toned Hero grabbed his hand and led him to the locker rooms located East from the ceremonial ballroom. Todoroki then pinned Bakugo to the lockers, kissing him feverishly. The ash-blond Hero wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's chest, taking in the kiss. Their tongues swirled and entwined, both males moaning into the kiss with bliss. You could say Todoroki yearned for Bakugo's sweet touch since last month. The emptiness he felt when alone was excruciating to his poor heart. He wanted Bakugo—no, needed Bakugo. Being separated was like breaking up with the ash-blond. Todoroki couldn't stand that feeling.

"I need you..." Todoroki aggressively sucked on Bakugo's neck, pecking and licking like an artist painting a blank canvas. Energy and bliss radiated from his body to the kiss, transmitting it to Bakugo's body. Both felt utter pleasure and couldn't wait to do the other.

"Mhn...get it over with, Shoto!" the ash-blond demanded, his face cherry red. "Put me inside you already!" Todoroki smirked and undid the male's belt and pants, sliding them down slightly so they didn't fall to the ground but also didn't cover the prize inside. The two still made out with their tongues as both slid their boxers down, their members touching at the tip. Todoroki and Bakugo moaned at the contact, signaling the other what is about to happen. The younger male, wanting to grant the ash-blond's wishes, flipped him so he was facing the lockers before slowly inserting his member into the throbbing hole of the older Hero. Bakugo moaned loudly and gripped the lockers, accidentally using his Quirk and charring the blue paint off the lockers.

"Damn, you're tight today," Todoroki cooed in Bakugo's ears. He leaned against the ash-blond with his hands on the lockers, still pumping into him like a piston on hyperdrive. "Have you been looking forward to this moment as much as I have?"

Bakugo moaned loudly, "How could...I not? I've been preparing to fuck and be fucked by you. There's nothing more to it than that." Bakugo moved his hips, sending a swarm of pleasure into his lower core. "Fuuuuuck~! It's so deep!"

Todoroki smirked and nipped the ash-blond's earlobe before pulling out then shoving harshly back in. The two synced in rhythm for a solid five minutes until Bakugo traded spots, pleasuring Todoroki as much as he had to the ash-blond. Their lewd noises carried across the locker room, reverberating off the walls and to their ears.

Unfortunately to the lovebirds, the walls were not soundproof.

Voices sounded outside the room, probably fellow classmates and relatives gossiping according to Bakugo. He didn't care, either way, just as long as nobody opened the door. It would shame both the Heroes and their title if they were discovered.

"Don't worry about them," Todoroki eased, bucking his hips and letting out a breathy moan. "If you fuck me quicker then we won't have to worry about being caught. I'm starting to lose interest."

Bakugo didn't want that. He didn't want his mate to get bored with him. Perhaps he should go all-out and really liven up the mood. The ash-blond shoved into Todoroki's wet core while stroking him off to get a better reaction. Surely enough, the dual-haired Hero gasped and threw his head back with a tongue rolling out of his mouth. Bakugo leaned forward and sucked on Todoroki's tongue, enjoying the constant moans he emitted. He released with a pop before using all his attention on his mate's throbbing member. Pre-cum had already soaked Bakugo's hand, making it a lot easier to jerk him off.

"C-...Cumming, K-Katsuki~!" Todoroki exhaled a long breath, warm white liquid protruding from his member and into the lockers and floor. Bakugo pumped one more time before doing the same and filling his boyfriend with his sweet nectar. The ash-blond pulled out and raised his boxers and pants, buttoning and buckling his belt. Todoroki did the same, still panting with a very flushed face.

"How did that feel, huh?" Bakugo cooed, kissing his mate on the lips. "Did I satisfy you enough?"

Todoroki smirked into the kiss and leaned against the lockers, "No. I still need you. After the ceremony, come to my house. I've got many things I want to do to you~"

Bakugo scoffed, "We'll see about that. Right now, I'm exhausted and need some rest. Care to join me outside for some 'fresh air'~?"

"In the she-shed where no one will be?" Todoroki asked, caressing Bakugo's cheek with his thumb.

"Only if I get to fuck you first."

"Fine, but I get to start the rhythm, not you. If you so much as to mess up my rhythm, I will personally kill you."

"Whatever, Icyhot," Bakugo said with a smirk. "I'd love to see you try and kill me, you weakling."

"Let's find out tonight, then~" Todoroki opened one of the towel lockers, pulling out a white fluffy towel and using it to clean up their mess before tossing it in the bin and heading out the door with Bakugo behind him.

Little do they know Mineta heard the whole thing, and he was not going to keep it a secret.