Nostalgia

Bakugo led Todoroki out of the house and to the park with an umbrella, glaring at passing pedestrians until they reached their destination. In the distance was a red slide connected to other playground equipment. The place was empty because of the pouring rain, the dirt turning to mud and gravel turning to mush. Todoroki had no idea why they were here or what Bakugo was planning to do, but he didn't question the ash-blond's words.

"You remember this place as a kid, right?" Bakugo asked, hiding under the slide so he could release the umbrella.

Todoroki nodded, "Of course I do. We played Capture the Flag during recess and you accidentally sent a kid to the hospital when he stole your team's flag." The two-tone chuckled, staring off into space as he recalled the times he had with Bakugo.

The older male chuckled, "Yeah, but you forgot about when you gave Mikoto frostbite after playing M.A.S.H. because it said you'd have five kids with Deku, haha!"

The young boy rolled his eyes, quickly leaning in for a kiss. Bakugo accepted it and slid his tongue in, surprising the student before breaking apart.

The rain had stopped, the sun becoming visible through a network of clouds.

Bakugo and Todoroki came out from under the slide, walking to a bench and sweeping off any water before sitting down. They kissed again as the ash-blond laid his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

The two-tone glanced at the red slide, another memory coming to him, "I remember when I'd come to the park with my family and Natsuo would try to climb up the slide, slipping and falling on his face. He laughed it off and tried again, but this time he lost grip and fell off the entire thing." Todoroki laughed, leaning his head on Bakugo's. "Or when it was raining and we had to play inside the gym, everyone wanted to play Red Light, Green Light. I remember you always cheating and using your Quirk to reach the traffic light."

"Don't you blame that shit on me, Shoto. There were no rules on our Quirks. I outsmarted them and they all knew it."

"Uh, yeah, that's because everyone was scared to talk back to you or else they'd get sent to the hospital."

"Unlike you. You loved pissing me off by lighting a fire under my seat during lunch." Bakugo glared at Todoroki. "And for some damn reason, I'd always get in trouble! Have you counted how many times I was sent to the Time-out Corner? Fifty-three times! Fifty-three!"

The young student laughed, "What about Telephone? Don't you remember that time when our sentence was, 'Do you know the Muffin Man?' and it changed to, 'Do you know the wifi password to my house?'? That was a real ice breaker."

"Speaking of breaking, don't you remember Red Rover? That one game where we had five kids link arms while one kid runs full speed at them to try and break the link?"

"Yeah. You broke Yuki and Ace's arm. The teacher had suspended you for a whole month. I heard your mother beat the shit out of you because of it."

The ash-blond fumed, "She can't lay a finger on me! That rumor is a bunch of bullshit! All she did was ground me for a week and told me to apologize to those weaklings."

The two-tone shook his head, "After that, Mrs. Kobayashi banned Red Rover because it was too dangerous. Yuki and Ace ended up missing the rest of school for the year."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. They were useless in school, anyway."

The two sat in silence for a while until Bakugo shot up, "Mafia. Remember Mafia?"

Todoroki nodded, "That game was really fun. Didn't the teacher have to leave the room because she was laughing too hard?"

"You mean when that short bitch, Miia, got 'murdered' and pretended to fall, only for her to trip over a chair and knock over three other kids? Yeah, I do. Fucking Miia tried to play it off, but I could tell she hit her head too hard."

The two chuckled, leaning in for a kiss as their tongues slithered in. They moaned before breaking the kiss. The heat from the sun had just about set, making the two decide to head home for a little fun.

***

"A-Ah, harder~!" Bakugo begged, biting his bottom lip to stifle any lewd outbursts. "Come on, Shoto, I said harder!!"

"I'm trying, damn it..." Todoroki stated, bucking his hips as he French-kissed his mate. The ash-blond moaned into the kiss as his member was ridden on, feeling great ecstasy course through his lower region. "You're extra big today, Katsuki. I can feel you touching my prostate already."

"That's because I took a pill for it," Bakugo said, lightly tugging the two-tone's hair. "I wanted today to be special. How can I make today special if I didn't pleasure you more?"

The two-tone gasped, covering his mouth as his face reddened, "I feel weird...I think I'm gonna c-cum..."

"So am I-I. Let's cum together, Shoto." Bakugo moved slightly, making Todoroki scream as he reached his limit and came, the older male doing the same inside the two-tone. "Shit..."

The two collapsed, cuddling each other with reddened faces and uneven breathing. The room was warm from their intercourse and the sun rays shining through the windows hadn't helped any. Todoroki used his ice Quirk to cool himself and Bakugo, hearing the ash-blond sigh in relaxation.

"I wish we could go back to Kindergarten and relive the fun times there..." Todoroki wished, nuzzling his nose into Bakugo's neck. "It'd be nice not having to worry about grades."

"Yeah, I liked being the star back then. The kids always praised me for my Quirk." Bakugo pecked his boyfriend on the forehead, letting his tongue graze along his skin. "But now that Deku has a damn Quirk, people aren't praising me as much..."

"Don't worry about that, Katsuki. I still love you for the way you are. Nothing will change that." Todoroki ran his hands up along Bakugo's sides, stopping at his cheeks and kissing him. "Let's go to sleep. We have school tomorrow, after all."

The ash-blond rolled his eyes and groaned, smiling when he saw the two-tone smile at him with a pearly grin before they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

-·=»‡«=·-·=»‡«=·-

I miss those times in Kindergarten. I'd love to forget the books and just focus on surviving a game of Red Rover and Four Square.

I also apologize for the short smut. I kinda got too focused on the nostalgic part.

Also, thanks a ton for the amazing support. We're already halfway through the book! Please vote and follow me for more smut context!