Playmate - Fluff Part 2

About ten years later, Todoroki and Bakugo were still the best of friends. Any adventure they took, they were always side-by-side. There were occasional fights, but nothing could truly break their friendship.

Nothing.

"Icyhot! Come on! You're gonna make me late with your constant stalling!" Bakugo yelled, grabbing the two-tone's wrist and dragging him to U.A.

"I'm not stalling. I have...A-D-H-D."

Bakugo rolled his eyes, "Bullshit! I've known you long enough to know you have the opposite of A-D-H-D! Now get your ass moving!"

The two ran into U.A. and seated in their respective seats of 1-A seconds before the bell rang. Aizawa sluggishly entered the classroom in his yellow sleeping bag.

"Today will be a free day since I literally can't be bothered teaching. Just pretend you all learned something and be sure to not be too loud." Aizawa snuggled into his sleeping bag behind his desk, zipping it up until only his head was showing.

Todoroki sighed and glanced at his childhood friend, Bakugo. The male had his chair on two legs while he leaned against the windowsill with his eyes closed.

"Bakugo," the young male called, standing up from his chair and heading to the exhausted student. "Bakugo."

The ash-blond groaned before opening his eyes to see Todoroki, "What do you want, Icyhot? Can't you see I'm busy ignoring everyone?"

"Do you want to leave the classroom?"

The question caught Bakugo off-guard. He arched an eyebrow and smirked before standing up from his chair and following his best friend out the door of 1-A.

"Why did you want to leave? Got a girlfriend I should know about?" Bakugo smirked and crossed his arms, waiting for a reply.

"No, I just don't like how loud the classroom gets and it'd be nice if I had company out here." Todoroki sat with his back against the wall, leaning his head back and sighing. "And no, I don't have a girlfriend. You should know I'm not into girls."

Bakugo sat next to his friend, "Yeah, well, you never know. High school is where sexuality gets confusing."

"Right." The two-tone closed his eyes and leaned his head on Bakugo's shoulder. "Wake me up when class is almost over."

The ash-blond hummed in response as he heard peaceful snores from the younger student. If he was a cat, Todoroki would be purring.

Without thinking, the older student stroked Todoroki's hair, mixing the red and white together before parting them again and repeating.

He can be so damn adorable when he wants to, he thought, smiling subconsciously as his best friend leaned into the touch. His lips are so plush, too...

Bakugo mentally slapped himself. What was he thinking? He didn't like Todoroki that way and would never. The student was a deadpanned show-off who hated social interaction unless it was with Bakugo. He probably doesn't know what love is!

But they really are soft and plush... Bakugo thought, turning Todoroki's head so his lips were displayed. So soft and flawless...

The bell rang, making the ash-blond jump out of his skin. Todoroki yawned and opened his eyes a bit, stretching his stiff limbs before standing up.

"Guess it's time for our next class." Todoroki looked at Bakugo with a small smile. "Ready?"

The older boy turned his head away before standing up, "Yeah, whatever." Bakugo knew his face was shaded with red. The feeling of heat rose to his cheeks enough to indicate it.

I nearly kissed him. The bell saved me from my near mistake. I'm such a fool.

Debating whether he should dunk his head in the fountain outside the school, Bakugo followed Todoroki to their next class.

***

"FOOD FIGHT!!" Kirishima chants before throwing one of his side dishes at Mina. She smirked and threw her food, then the whole cafeteria joined in except for Bakugo and Todoroki.

"This is utterly ridiculous!" Bakugo huffs, dodging any flying food before glaring at the one who did it. "Let's get out of here, Icyhot. We'll get hit if we stay longer."

Todoroki nodded, barely ducking to avoid being hit while Bakugo took his hand and led him to the hallway.

The hallway was quiet and peaceful. Bakugo, especially, enjoyed the silence and his time alone with his best friend. They can just relax and sleep here until the bell rings. Nothing could stop them.

Todoroki sighed, "Thanks for bringing me out here. It's a lot better than the cafeteria." He gave Bakugo a closed-eye smile, which made the ash-blond's heart race. "Now—" he yawned—"I can take a nap... I've gotten less sleep these days because of my father's training..." Todoroki rubbed his eyes sluggishly before sliding against the wall and resting his head on his hand.

"Again? When will your father give up? It's obvious you won't be like him." Bakugo crossed his arms.

"He'll figure it out soon enough..." Todoroki yawned one last time before closing his eyes and snoring quietly.

Even though the hallway was empty and there was plenty of time until the bell rings, Todoroki and Bakugo shouldn't stay for long. Aizawa or another teacher is bound to find them.

Already decided, the older male picked up the younger one bridal style, cradling his head into the ash-blond's chest. His hair was so soft and smooth that it made Bakugo blush.

Once to Todoroki's room, Bakugo gently relaxed his friend onto the bed, careful not to wake him up. The younger student stirred, accidentally pulling the ash-blond into bed with him and snuggling him.

You're really pushing the limit, aren't you? Bakugo thought, stroking Todoroki's hair. One kiss won't hurt, right? He's asleep so he won't know...

The older student leaned down and lifted Todoroki's chin before kissing him gently on the lips. They were so plush and soft it made Bakugo crave for more.

"I didn't know you felt this way."

Bakugo shot up and leaned back to see Todoroki had woken up, rubbing his eyes of sleep. He yawned before speaking, "I didn't expect to be kissed after I woke up. Are you trying to reenact Sleeping Beauty?"

Bakugo blushed and clenched his fists, "S-Shut up, Icyhot! You were just hallucinating!" The ash-blond turned his head away to hide the red on his cheeks.

Todoroki nodded, "Must be. I can't see you ever doing anything romantic." The two-tone chuckled a bit, making Bakugo blush more.

"But," Todoroki added, swinging his legs over the bed. He pointed his finger at Bakugo and curled it, beckoning him. "Come here for a second, Bakugo."

Hesitantly, the older male sat down next to his friend.

Suddenly, his lips were connected to the younger ones. Their tongues entwined together like pipe cleaners and broke apart with saliva still connecting the two.

"Date?" Todoroki asked, his eyes pleading.

"Date," Bakugo agreed before kissing his boyfriend once more.