Dark Sex (BakuBottom)

Todoroki laid on his bed down at the League's hideout, an arm resting over his eyes to block the unwanted burning rays of sunlight that streamed from the window.

He growled, gritting his teeth before pushing himself off the bed and violently shutting the curtains, making the room completely dim with only a small lamp illuminated in the far corner of the room.

The doorknob wiggled before opening, light streaming into the room as Bakugo entered. The two-tone hissed and turned onto his side, facing away from the light.

"Aw, come on now, Shoto. You're not still upset about that damn Deku, are you?" The ash-blond shut the door, turning up the power of the oil lamp before sliding over the furious male. "Loosen up a bit. We'll get him next time, I'm sure of it."

When Todoroki didn't respond, Bakugo clicked his tongue, leaning over and turning his boyfriend's head so their lips adjoined.

"Mmn..." the young male moaned, deepening the kiss as their tongues intertwined.

The older villain traced his mate's sweet spot, enjoying the sweet moans he emitted that echoed across the room.

Suddenly, the door opens, Twice coming out with a shot of champagne in his hand, "Hey, if you wanna join, Shigaraki is hosting a p—" Twice blinked, seeing a red, turquoise, and gray eye glaring daggers at him in the dark. "O-Oh, um, sorry, bad-timing. When you two are done...wrestling, you are more-than-welcome to join us." He quickly but carefully shut the door, leaving the two lovebirds alone. The two could hear Twice panicking on the other side.

Bakugo growled at the interruption and tried to proceed with his lovemaking, only to find himself flipped and pinned to the bed by the wrists, "Sho—"

"Shut up," Todoroki snapped, the sound of his heavy breathing filling the lull room. Bakugo heard a snap sound, indicating the two-tone had taken off his gloves. "I'm feeling rather pissed today, so let me do what I wanna do tonight..." Todoroki lowered to the ash-blond's neck, running his tongue painfully slow against the older boy's collarbone and jawline. "You taste so sweet, Katsuki~ I'm gonna make you mine..."

The young male licked and sucked Bakugo's sweet spot, just below his left ear. He gasped, gripping the sheets until his knuckles turned white. The ash-blond activated his Quirk, blowing up bits of the bedsheets and momentarily lighting the room.

Todoroki stripped Bakugo, boxers and all, before coating his fingers in lube and violently shoving them into his hole. The ash-blond gasped, stifling a cry from the immense pain. However, being a masochist he is, the pain slowly turned into pleasure, making his stomach churn and fill with butterflies.

"Go deeper, Shoto!" he begged, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. "You're so close to one of my sweet spots~!"

Todoroki smirked, pulling out his fingers and licking them clean before going over to a dresser, pulling out the first drawer and taking out a vibrating void black dildo.

Bakugo's eyes widened at the sight of the large fake organ his mate held, imagining it inside him and all the pleasure he'd feel.

The older male's hole throbbed thinking of such things, already wet and dripping, "Put it in! Hurry!"

The two-tone rolled his eyes, sticking the large dildo into his lover's mouth to coat it. Bakugo choked as it touched the back of his throat.

Once fully coated, Todoroki took out the toy and let the tip play with the ash-blond's throbbing hole, teasing him before shoving only a fourth into him.

"Gaah~!!" he gasped, feeling the toy slowly be consumed by his asshole. "It's so big...mmn..."

"You're engulfing it so quickly, too. I'm almost jealous," Todoroki stated, pushing the dildo until it could no longer go further. "Does that feel good?"

Bakugo couldn't respond. He moaned as loudly as he could before feeling his stomach churn.

The two-tone villain noticed the change in his mate's expression, knowing he was about to cum. Before he could, Todoroki quickly took a cock ring from the drawer and slid it onto the ash-blond's tip, securing it so he couldn't orgasm.

"N-Noooo!" Bakugo whined, trying to climax as the cock ring prevented it. "Please, let me cum~!"

"Not yet, baby," the young male denied, taking out the soaked dildo and replacing it with his real one, making his mate moan. "I want you to pleas me as well. No cumming until I say so."

Bakugo nodded, swallowing thickly before riding his lover's throbbing member. Todoroki simultaneously French-kissed the older one, filling both holes.

Soon enough, the two-tone felt himself ready to climax. Todoroki removed the cock ring and shoved one more time into Bakugo, making them both gasp as they came everywhere.

"You cum-dumping bastard..." Bakugo cursed, stretching his asshole with his fingers as seed dripped from his hole. "I'm filled to the brim of your sticky cum..."

Todoroki chuckled, zipping his pants back up and sliding on his gloves. The ash-blond quickly slipped on his clothes and removed the bedsheets, throwing them in a basket.

"After I put our toys away, let's go to that party Twice was mentioning." The young villain put away the cock ring and dildo, kissing Bakugo one more time before they left and headed to the bar.

***

"So you two finally made it," Shigaraki said, taking what was his fourteenth shot of whiskey. "Have a couple shots and relax with us."

Todoroki was up first, calling for Kurogiri to make a line of twenty shots. Kurogiri did so with hesitation, lining the shots on the counter and pouring vodka into each. The two-tone downed every single one, slamming the last glass on the counter as he hung his head, panting.

Bakugo didn't care for alcohol, but he took a beer and sipped it a bit while his boyfriend rung himself dry.

"Take it easy, Shoto~!" Toga pleaded, cowering under the intense glare Todoroki gave her. "If you don't you'll definitely get sick!"

"I don't give a...a shit," the two-tone cursed, sliding against the counter and onto the floor. He hiccuped a few times as his face grew red. "Katsuki...come here..." He motioned for Bakugo with a dead fish hand, obviously hungover.

The ash-blond rolled his eyes, standing from his stool and kneeling next to his mate. Todoroki chuckled, licking Bakugo's lips before kissing him. The others gasped while one giggled at their public affection.

"I...I love you, Katsuki..." he confessed, embracing his mate before falling asleep.

"What an idiot..." Shigaraki sighed, picking his fingernails.

Yeah, but he's my idiot, Bakugo countered, stroking Todoroki's hair.