Are You An Idiot Sandwhich?

The two Pro Heroes lived together in their own apartment near the coast of Dagobah Municipal Beach Park. They were filthy rich, buying the beach, mansion, and a private jet. But they don't use their money to get expensive things. Bakugo and Todoroki always donate to charity. It fills them with happiness as many homeless citizens buy homes and food to survive.

But now no one in Japan was homeless. Bakugo and Todoroki didn't know what to do with their money. They tried more charities and gifts, but nothing left a satisfied feeling in their heart. They felt they could do more.

However, the two heroes abandoned the idea once a devastating event happened. One that no amount of money could fix.

"She's...She's gone..." Todoroki cried on the living room couch, his hands covering his face. Bakugo sat beside him, gently stroking his hair with one arm around his waist. "What do I do, Katsuki? I don't have a mother anymore....She was all I had!"

Bakugo pulled his boyfriend into a hug, his chest resting against the older male's. He hated to see him lover cry. It was a sight that broke his heart.

"Shhh, cry it all out, Shoto. I'm here for you. Just let it out." Bakugo had no idea what Todoroki must be feeling. His parents were still alive and he had no siblings. Todoroki lost his brother and now his mother. Yes, he did have another older brother and sister, but they were missing. The only living and known family member Todoroki has now is...

His father.

The mention of that man is not allowed in their household. Many horrible and painful memories resurface whenever the name is said. Thankfully, he's serving his abusive crimes in custody. No citizen has mentioned the man since.

The crying stopped. Bakugo looked down at Todoroki, who fell asleep with dried tears staining his cheeks. He looked cute asleep, but with tears, it ruined the sight. The ash-blond carefully and slowly laid his lover onto the couch, using a pillow to prop his head up and an orange blanket to keep him warm.

Bakugo kissed him on the lips, "Goodnight, Shoto." He smiled upon his sleeping beauty before heading into their bedroom, closing the door lightly and flopping onto the black and white bed.

"What am I gonna do...?" he mumbled, laying an arm over his eyes. "He'll be down for a long time. This could mess up our mission and relationship if it doesn't stop. What will make him happy?" Bakugo thought long and hard for a solution. A few things came to mind, but will they be enough to bring up his spirit?

The door creaked open. Bakugo took his arm off his eyes and sat up to see Todoroki rubbing his eyes with a small smile on his lips.

"Hey, Katsuki," he greeted, climbing onto the bed and cuddling his mate. "Are you busy with work today?"

The ash-blond Hero was slightly confused about Todoroki's sudden change in attitude, "No, I should be free. Why?"

He didn't answer. Instead, the two-toned Hero planted a kiss on Bakugo's lips, sticking his tongue in roughly as he pulled the male's spiky hair. Bakugo knew something was up since Todoroki never took the first move.

The older male pulled Todoroki away from his lips, "Shoto, calm down. I know you're still upset about your mother, but you can't rid the sad feeling by forcing affection on me."

Todoroki sighed and gave Bakugo a closed-eye smile, "I'm okay, Katsuki. I've accepted her disappearance already. I just want you." Tears started to fall from his eyes. He didn't seem to notice.

The ash-blond clicked his tongue in annoyance and sat up, swinging his legs over the bed and storming out of the room. Todoroki was confused and felt a little hurt that he left the room. Did his lie not get through?

Bakugo came back with two pieces of bread in his hands. He jumped onto the bed next to Todoroki and placed the two slices on either side of his face, "What are you?"

Todoroki stood still like he was at gunpoint, "I'm a Pro Hero. Why do you have bread with you?"

Bakugo shook his head, "What are you?!"

"I-I don't know...?"

"You're an idiot! So what are you?! What type of sandwich are you?!"

"An idiot sandwich?"

Bakugo smiled, "That's right, you're an idiot sandwich. But, you're my idiot sandwich. Be proud of that. You're my idiot. Something like this wouldn't bring you down easily. You need to realize that."

Todoroki smiled as tears cascaded down his cheeks, "You're right...I'm your idiot. Thank you for helping me realize that." They connected their lips together. Bakugo, at one point, threw the two slices of bread somewhere in the room while the two made out. Moans and other lewd noises echoed throughout the room. The two Pro Heroes tore off their clothes and wrestled around like they usually do every weekend.

However, today was Wednesday.

There were times when Bakugo wished his mate could reproduce as a female could. He wanted kids so badly, ones that looked like him and acted like him. Adopting someone else's abandoned child isn't going to cut it. They had to be theirs. Their own children from birth.

"Goddamn, you're tight," Todoroki stated, doing doggy style with his fiery mate. "It's never been...this tight before. Are you that turned on?"

The ash-blond didn't speak. He exhaled a breathy moan as he gripped the bedsheets, his knuckles turning white. The dual-haired Hero didn't show any mercy. He needed this to take his mind off his mother. To his surprise, it was working. The only thing he could think about was the amount of bliss and pleasure filling him through the core.

"Do it harder~!" Bakugo cursed, spreading his legs farther apart so Todoroki could go deeper. Soon enough the younger male hit his prostate, making the ash-blond almost collapse from pleasure. "Ah-haaa~!"

"Katsuki~..." It was the time for their climax. Bakugo nodded and released the same time his partner did. Warm liquid filled the insides of the Number Two Hero, overflowing and dripping onto the bed. Todoroki pulled out and collapsed onto his boyfriend, panting heavily with a flushed face. The two look into the other's eyes.

"You're so sexy with that face~" Todoroki says as he caresses his partner's cheek.

Bakugo leans into the touch, "Not as sexy as you~ I like to see you in euphoria~"

Todoroki chuckled and cuddled his Hero before falling asleep next to him.