Pussycats (BakuBottom)

Midoriya was responsible for the two kitties, Bakugo and Todoroki. Having said this, he bought collars for them to wear.

"What the fuck is this?!" Bakugo curses, pulling on a black collar with a bowtie in the center. "Hell if I'm wearing this! It's fucking childish!"

"Sorry, Kacchan, but that was the only collar in black that will be comfortable for you," Midoriya shrugged. "It was either that or a dog collar and I don't think that's a good idea."

"Get me a dog collar, then!" Bakugo hissed, baring his fangs at Midoriya. "I will tear this collar off and choke you with it unless you get me a different collar!" Bakugo put a finger under his collar and pulled slightly with a threatening frown.

"Okay, okay!" Midoriya confessed. "I'll buy you a dog collar!"

"Spiked," Bakugo blurted.

"W-What?"

"A spiked dog collar," Bakugo repeated. "Take it or leave it."

"Fine..." Midoriya gave in and bought a spiked dog collar from his Pineapple laptop. He glanced over at Todoroki, who at one point fell asleep on the floor, curled up with a small blue beanbag under his head as a pillow. His tail flicked sideways occasionally.

"Hey, Kacchan?" Midoriya called, still peering at the sleeping boy. "What's wrong with Todoroki-kun?"

Bakugo clicked his tongue, "He accidentally shut his tail in the bathroom door. Now he's upset."

Midoriya's phone rang. He fished it out of his pocket and put it up to his ear, "Yeah?...Oh...alright then, I'll head over." Midoriya hung up the phone. "I've got to go. Hero work."

Bakugo stood up and knelt next to Todoroki, shaking him awake. The boy groaned and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"Shoo, shitty nerd!" Bakugo hissed at Midoriya. "Do what you gotta do and get out of here already!"

Midoriya quickly got dressed and headed out the door.

"Why is he leaving?" Todoroki asked, his tail lying flat on the floor.

Bakugo sat behind him, wrapping his legs and arms around Todoroki, "Hero stuff—and don't look so fucking gloomy when Deku's gone! You're here with me, so at least act happy." The ash-blond laid his chin on Todoroki's shoulder, his tail wagging. "Do you want to have fun for a bit?"

The dual-haired male smiled a bit and nodded his head. Bakugo smirked and licked Todoroki's neck. The young male hummed in pleasure but remained silent. This pissed off the older boy, infuriating him. The ash-blond forcibly turned Todoroki's head towards him and connected his lips with the young boy, who was caught by surprise.

"Mhn!" Todoroki moaned, his lips pried open by Bakugo's tongue. The ash-blond got rough and pushed Todoroki to the ground, licking his ears and collarbone. Bakugo tore off the dual-haired's red collar and flung it across the room as he worked his sweet magic on his kitty's smooth, poise skin. Hickeys displayed the younger male's neck along with a few punctures from Bakugo's fangs.

Todoroki's tail whipped in the air, tangling itself in Bakugo's fuzzy tail. The fur on their tails and ears were on end as the two began melting into each other.

Everyday Bakugo dominates Todoroki, and this needs to change. The dual-haired kitty hissed and pinned the ash-blond to the floor before biting the tip of his ear. Bakugo's face grew red as he moaned and squeezed his eyes shut. Todoroki continued and bit the other ear, licking it afterward so it didn't sting later on. His tail untangled from Bakugo's and gently caressed the ash-blond's cheek.

Bakugo lightly bit Todoroki's tail.

The dual-haired male yelped and snapped his tail behind him, leaning away from Bakugo. The older male frowned.