Tentacles (TodoBottom)

Okay, so I admit I like a submissive Todoroki, but the only reason I'm giving a lot of these is that I've realized I have more BakuBottom's than TodoBottom's, so here's another!

-·=»‡«=·-·=»‡«=·-

Turns out mixing human DNA and mutated DNA was not, in fact, a great idea. Bakugo could tell you by personal experience.

When he was very young, just barely entering school, Bakugo was kidnapped and used as a subject in an underground facility specially-made for genetic mutation experiments. For greater results, they required a developing body that has not yet reached their teenage years. In this case, Bakugo was the perfect child for the facility.

With many scientists surrounding the ash-blond bound to a steel table, they began prodding at his skin with needles and extracting blood to determine his blood type and whether or not Bakugo was healthy. He didn't appreciate the needles and tried fighting against the restraints, but his struggle was in vain, and soon enough the scientists transported him into their laboratory to begin experimenting.

The Doctor, head of the throng of scientists, was responsible for injecting mutated DNA into the blood of his test subjects while the others recorded their findings. For Bakugo, they tried the mutated DNA of an octopus in hopes of him sprouting multiple limbs. The Doctor filled a dirty syringe with blue blood from an octopus, pressing lightly on the pump until it dripped along the needle. He smiled at the small boy tied tightly onto the metal table, cuffs rubbing Bakugo's skin raw as he struggled and kicked, but once the needle plunged into his neck, he blacked out.

***

For several months, Todoroki has worked in the facility as an archivist, someone who keeps records. In this instance, Todoroki keeps the findings and records of each subject brought into the facility for experimentation and stores them tightly in his office for confidentiality. He's one of the most trusted members in the facility for his successful outcome as one of the very test subjects able to wield fire and ice abilities. Due to his outstanding results, Todoroki was put as an archivist to attend records and observe patients' health and behaviors. Today, he was to watch and record a 16-year-old boy injected with the mutated DNA of an octopus, also known as Subject B-39271.

He was located in the deepest depths of the facility for lethal reasons. As Todoroki recalled from his records, Subject B-39271 has already experienced aggressive behavior and rapid health deterioration.

Todoroki walked along the halls towards his subject's room, passing many sealed cages filled with aggravated experiments gone wrong or in the development. He paid no attention to them and continued his way, reaching a large steel door with a deadbolt, keypad, and keycard, fishing out his ID, unlocking the deadbolt, and entering the code to unlock Room 1038-E.

Inside, the walls were padded with white cushioning and decorated with a single futon shoved into the corner. In the futon under the red quilt blanket, slept Todoroki's subject for the day. To avoid startling him, Todoroki silently closed and locked the door, making sure his black lab coat didn't pinch between the door. As the door locked and made an audible click, Todoroki watched the sleeping figure in the bed, noting nothing seemed out of the ordinary appearance-wise.

He stepped closer, feeling his veins course with hot and cold temperatures in case his subject decided to strike, but as soon as he stood at the side of the bed, thick, long tentacles shot out from underneath the blanket and slammed Todoroki against the padded wall, one wrapping tightly around his neck while the other seven limbs secured his arms and legs, one snatching the clipboard and pen Todoroki had dropped from shock.