Competition (Omegaverse) - Fluff

"Todoroki, hey! Mind if I sit here?" Kaminari asked, already sliding next to Todoroki on the couch, who busied herself by reading a book her mother lent her from her last visit at the hospital.

Todoroki glanced away from her book, nodding to Kaminari, "I don't mind. Take it." She then returned her attention to the book, legs draped to her side with one arm propped on the armrest.

Kaminari purred as he sat next to the Omega, his Alpha swooning to take her for himself, but for some reason, he couldn't bring himself to. No, he had to court Todoroki first before he makes any daring moves.

"Hey, Todoroki?" he called, effectively catching the latter's mismatched eyes into his golden ones. "Where did you get that turtleneck? It looks really cute on you!" Kaminari leaned forward slightly, his smile widening as Todoroki sat down her book on the coffee table, glancing down at her turtleneck.

"I ordered it online since Kiyashi Ward was out of stock. It might have been around twenty-one hundred yen, but that includes the silk." She pulled at the fabric, showing the silky texture as Kaminari ran his fingers across it, loving the feeling. "Do you want one? I can order one for you."

Kaminari preened, "Really? Thank you so much, Todoroki! You're the best!" He took Todoroki into an embrace, startling the latter as Kaminari's inner Alpha purred at the touch of an Omega.

"Uh, yeah, no problem," Todoroki said, released from the embrace as Kaminari's pleased pheromones insulted her nose, causing her to discretely inch away in fear of Kaminari's scent lingering on her.

Throughout the rest of the day, Kaminari didn't let up on Todoroki. He complimented her every time they met and gave her small gifts such as flowers, charms, and sweets, knowing she had a particularly sweet tooth and fondness for shiny objects.

However, he didn't realize Bakugo had emerged from his room after a week of being sick, occupying himself with a glass of water in the kitchen until his eyes bored into Kaminari's attempt at flirting with Todoroki.

"You're definitely a ten," Kaminari flirted, leaning on the wall as Todoroki stashed away her book, confused before glancing around the room.

"I don't see any numbers?" she queried, continuing to look around and spot any number Kaminari eas referring to. "Where do you see a ten?"

Kaminari's inner Alpha sighed in frustration at the oblivious Omega, but it made Todoroki all the more attractive as she glanced around the room in confusion.

He was about to flirt again until Kaminari felt the back of his head burn and his inner Alpha tremble, slowly turning to see Bakugo in all his glory growling and emitting sparks to his palms. Kaminari squeaked and shrank back to avoid the sparks of threatening explosions.

"Get the fuck away from her!" Bakugo hissed, his Alpha fangs protruding from his mouth as his Quirk finally emitted small explosions, alerting the others in the lounge and kitchen as anger pheromones reeked throughout the air. "I swear, Dunce Face, are you blind or dumb?!"

Kaminari was confused, taking steps away from Bakugo as Todoroki watched them intently, the pheromones causing her and the few other Omegas to submit and shrink back.

"Icyhot is taken!" Bakugo growled, pulling the Omega to his chest and brushing her hair aside to show their bond mark. "So get the fuck away from her before I rip your throat out and serve it to your mother on a silver platter!"

Kaminari scurried away, his inner Alpha disappointed to have missed an opportunity to make Todoroki his and simultaneously guilty for hitting on another Alpha's Omega.

Todoroki blinked, oblivious to the whole ordeal as Bakugo scented her, rubbing his neck and wrists against her's to rid Kaminari's lingering smell. It caused the Omega to purr at the open publicity of affection, closing her eyes as the other Betas, Omegas, and Alphas watched reluctantly between Kaminari and the Alpha-Omega pair.

Once the ash-blond Alpha finished scenting his beloved, he took her hand and led her out of the common room to the elevator, pressing for the fourth floor to his room where his scent was the strongest. His Alpha hated the ever-faint smell of Kaminari lingering on Todoroki, and he would do anything to get rid of it.

Todoroki kept silent as she was dragged into Bakugo's room, the door locking once it shut as the wafting smell on her Alpha calmed her further, collapsing onto the bed and enjoying the frigidness of the sheets.

"Don't go to sleep, Halfie. I need you to wear some of my clothes so that poor-excuse of an Alpha's stench is gone." Bakugo dug into his laundry basket, fishing out one of his tank tops he used while training and jogging, knowing it smelt the most like him as he tossed it to Todoroki. "Change into that. I'll give you my gray sweatpants once I find them."

Todoroki brought the tank top to her nose, loving the smell of firewood and caramel before quickly taking off her turtleneck, slipping on the used tank top with a purr emitting from the base of her throat.

Bakugo could hear it a mile away, his inner Alpha satisfied to have pleased his Omega far beyond what he expected as he found the sweatpants, tossing his other clothing back into the basket and giving it to Todoroki, who didn't hesitate as she changed into the sweatpants, her hips drawn out by the elasticity of the hem. Oh my Kami, she was beautiful and perfect in Bakugo's eyes. God damn.

"What did Kaminari do that made you upset aside from his general existence?" Todoroki asked as Bakugo slid into bed with her, pulling the blankets for warmth over their bodies. "All he wanted to do was ask where I got my turtleneck, though he kept talking about numbers, saying something in the lines of 'You're definitely a ten' even though I didn't see any numbers."

Bakugo seethed through his teeth, chopping some sense into Todoroki's head as she flinched and rubbed at the spot to stop the lingering pain, "It's called 'flirting,' dumbass. He was saying you were cute and perfect, which is something only I'm allowed to say! So, anytime someone calls you 'cute,' 'a perfect ten' or anything within the lines of that, set them straight and tell them to get lost because only I can call you cute and a perfect ten!" The Alpha growled, drawing Todoroki closer to him as he licked over the bond mark on her nape, biting it to reseal and darken it.

Todoroki shivered at the gesture, leaning her head on Bakugo's chest as his intoxicating scent lulled her to sleep, "Don't be a jealous pup, Katsuki. He just—" a yawn escaped her throat— "didn't know. You know Kaminari would never take me away from you..." She relaxed in the Alpha's grip, closing her eyes as fingers carded through her two-toned's hair, untangling any tangles.

Bakugo watched as she fell asleep, leaning his head on the back of the bed with an exasperated sigh.

"I'm not jealous..." he pouted.