Fem!Todoroki Part 2

There were only a few hours left of the day before Todoroki had to go home, and frankly, she didn't want to. All the villagers and dragons treated her as though she was a member of their Tribe, teaching her to hunt and use weapons that the Princess had never learned in the Kingdom.

"Yeah! You're getting the hang of this, Princess!" a villager complimented, his pearly smile making Todoroki feel giddy and energetic. She had just shot an arrow into a tree, her posture and aim flawless according to the villager. "Remember to keep your feet planted and arm straight to aim where you want!"

Todoroki nodded, closing one eye and sticking out her tongue before releasing the butt of the arrow. Unfortunately, it whizzed passed the tree and landed in the water of a lake, making ripples and bubbles before going silent.

"Oh dear..." she sighed, lowering the bow and covering her mouth as she gazed sheepishly at the lake. "I lost focus..."

The villager piped in, informing the Princess he would fetch the arrow. Todoroki failed to offer her help, the man venturing off and dipping into the lake to grab the arrow. He came back, his lower region soaked in murky water as though he pissed himself.

The two-tone picked up the arrow and sat it in her quiver, apologizing to the villager before hearing her name called upon.

"Shoto! Come here!" Bakugo demanded, waving from the Tribe with eagerness spread across his face. Todoroki bowed to the villager before lifting her dress slightly and running to him, the ash-blond embracing her and giving Todoroki a quick kiss on the forehead. "My old hag and father want to meet you."

Todoroki nodded and took Bakugo's hand, the two heading to a large tent with its flaps open.

Inside, Mitsuki and Masaru were conversing, talking nonstop until they saw their son and the Princess.

"Princess Todoroki! It's so nice to meet you!" Mitsuki stood up and ducked out of the tent, hugging Todoroki tightly and kissing her on the forehead. "Katsuki, you have such a lovely and powerful girlfriend! I'm so proud of you!" Mitsuki turned to her son, squeezing and pinching his cheeks like a baby.

Bakugo grew furious, pushing his mother away and drawing Todoroki to his chest, "Fuck off, Old Hag! Don't touch me or my girlfriend unless you want to die!" The ash-blond glared at Masaru, who exited the tent with his hands up in surrender.

"I won't touch, Katsuki. She's all yours." Bakugo smirked and led Todoroki to his home, wanting to be alone with her and not have to worry about interruptions.

The Princess flopped onto the bed, enjoying the warmth and fuzziness of animal hide on her skin. Bakugo closed the door with his heel, slipping off his cape and throwing it across the room before leaning over the Princess and blowing in her ear.

Todoroki gasped, cupping her ear as a shiver crawled down her spine, "Wh-What the hell, Katsuki?! Don't do that while I'm off-guard!" She playfully punched him on the arm, Bakugo chuckling and running a hand down her thigh.

"Want to have some fun? I'm a little eager to claim what's mine before you leave~" Bakugo pinned Todoroki to the ground, letting his member being against her core as a tongue slid its way up her neck. He lightly sucked on her collarbone and jawline, raising until his lips were on hers. Todoroki moaned and wrapped her arms around Bakugo's neck, letting him mark her with hickeys and love bites.

"Ah...Katsuki..." Todoroki felt a hand glide up her back, slowly zipping down her dress and sliding it off her shoulders. "Stop teasing me and go already! I can't handle the pressure!"

Bakugo smirked and tore off her dress, carefully taking her crown off and setting it gently on the table. The ash-blond took off his clothes, staring into the Princess's heterochromia eyes with his lustful ruby ones, "Don't be too loud, Princess. I don't want everyone knowing what we do~" Bakugo unclipped Todoroki's bra, letting it expose her large breasts as the ash-blond cupped one and played with it, making Todoroki blush. "Like it?"