Somniphilia Part 2

"Oi, Halfie, where did you p—" Bakugo paused in the doorway of his boyfriend's dorm room, noticing Todoroki was fast asleep in his bed, snoozing peacefully. He glanced at the analog clock on the wall, noticing it was half-past five o'clock, so why the hell was Todoroki already asleep?

Bakugo closed the door and marched over to Todoroki, shaking him and lightly tapping his cheek in an attempt at waking him up, but nothing stirred him. Just how exhausted was he?

"Halfie!" Bakugo barked, his palms starting to ignite from pent-up frustration as he tried more attempts at waking the latter, but sadly, he was knocked out cold. "I swear..."

He stopped, however, taking in the peaceful expression Todoroki wore when asleep. He mouth was slightly ajar, eyelashes long and flowing in the fan's breeze with strands of red hair covering his eye, a light blue blanket covering his body with some bunched into his grasp. Bakugo stared longer, basking in the cuteness he may never see, and eventually, he felt his face flush and an abnormal tightness in his shorts.

Goddamnit, he was turned on.

Why in hell on Earth does Todoroki have to look handsome no matter what he does, sleeping at that? He was the ikémen of UA and quite obviously claimed by Bakugo, but even if he was his, what gives him the right to look so goddamn hot?

Bakugo shook his head, making himself more flustered by the thoughts in his mind as he thought about last week, where Todoroki had so rudely jumped on him during his sleep and used him as a toy, so why not do the same? After all, Bakugo enjoyed imagining Todoroki's lewd face when asleep. There were so many ideas he wanted to try that it didn't stop Bakugo from stripping his lover and himself for a good time, even if only one was conscious to witness it.

He started by leaning over Todoroki, claiming his mouth and immediately sticking his tongue inside, feeling the rush of bliss and euphoria course down his mouth to his lower region, urging him to continue. Bakugo noted Todoroki reacted to his kiss, face slightly flushed and breathy exhales of satisfaction from every stroke of Bakugo's tongue against his teeth, waves of ecstasy adding red and sweat to the younger male's face.

Bakugo retracted from the kiss, lightly panting before pulling off the covers and sliding next to Todoroki, drawing his back to his chest as he planted kisses along the latter's neck, enjoying the light moans emitting from Todoroki's throat that only prodded Bakugo to continue, fingering the latter's warm hole that gradually became slicker the longer he thrusted and curled his fingers, trying to reach that one spot he's learned in Health class: the prostate, he believes.

His fingers weren't long enough, but Todoroki was wet enough for his throbbing shaft to reach it, and Bakugo wasted no time sticking the tip in, gasping once ecstasy shot through his body at the contrast of temperature from the room to Todoroki's insides. It was bliss that sent him in a drunk state of pleasure, one hand on the younger's waist with the other jerking on the latter, who began emitting louder and longer pitches of different lewd outbursts that fueled Bakugo's urge to continue, deepening inside him until he couldn't no more, showering Todoroki's neck and shoulder with bite marks, kisses, and hickeys that'll surely show whether he hid them or not.

"Mmn..." Todoroki hummed, now panting as he subconsciously pressed against Bakugo's shaft, earning a groan from the latter as he sped up his thrusts, trying to keep his moans stifled by kissing and biting Todoroki's poise skin. "A-Ah..."

Shit, he's grinding against me in his sleep. This bastard, Bakugo thought, sweat accumulating as he bit harshly onto Todoroki's shoulder, waking him from the pain as a gasp caught Bakugo off-guard.

"B-Bakugo? What're you—ah!" Todoroki's question was cut off by the feeling of the ash-blond's shaft inside him, squelching against his skin as his body comprehended the feeling, making his face flush. "A-Ah, Bakugo! You're inside me?!"

Bakugo growled in his throat, nipping Todoroki's ear as the latter gasped to the sensation, "Payback for last week. Now, moan for me, you bastard. I'm close."

The two-tone's breath was knocked out as Bakugo continuosly slammed into him, creating lewd sounds to fill the room and disturb Sero and Sato next door. He couldn't feel his ass anymore, skin slapping against skin as Todoroki dug his nails into the bedsheets, feeling himself growing closer by every thrust.

"C-...C-Cumming...!" Bakugo announced, pulling out them slamming once more until he released inside Todoroki, who gasped at the warm sensation, sending him over his limit and riding out his orgasm. "Ugh...payback feels good..."

Todoroki laid limp in Bakugo's hold, panting and trying to cool himself off with his Quirk, but he was too exhausated, hair sticking to his forehead by sweat as he felt Bakugo plant more kisses along his nape and shoulder, "Yeah...it feels good, but now my bedsheets are ruined. You're gonna have to take a bath with me later."

Bakugo rolled his eyes, flipping the latter until they were both facing each other. He kissed Todoroki, sticking his moist tongue inside as their manhoods rubbed together below, creating more moans in the air. They pulled apart and laid together, foreheads touching as they gathered their breaths.

"Did you learn your lesson?" Bakugo hissed, his anger now showing as he squeezed the latter's ass.

Todoroki slapped his hand away, twisting the ash-blond's peck as he gasped and smacked his hand away, "I'm not sure how this was supposed to teach me a lesson if I liked it. You need to work on your methods if you want me to grovel at your feet."

He clicked his tongue, drawing in for another kiss with the blankets over their naked bodies, "Not like I was trying, but the image of you grovelling at my feet brings a smile to my face. Next time, I'm gonna make you cry my name and beg for me. That's a promise."

Todoroki rolled his eyes, "We'll see about that."