Manipulation

"WHAT?! TO HELL WITH THAT! I'M NOT LETTING ICYHOT CONTROL ME!"

Midnight shrugged, a smirk on her face as she scooted Bakugo out the doors, "He was the closest to you when the Quirk activated, so you have to do whatever he says for a whole day. Bye Bakugo!" She slammed the doors shut, leaving the pissed ash-blond alone.

Just this morning, Bakugo and the rest of 1-A were going camping during break. The class was split into three groups, and Bakugo happened to be with his boyfriend, Todoroki.

Not only was 1-A camping, but other families and travelers were staying the night there.

During the night, a small girl screamed when she heard rustling in the bushes, activating her Quirk from freight. Bakugo was caught in it and suffered the consequences, which forces him to take command from the closest person. In that case, it was Todoroki.

Now storming to the dorms, the angry pomeranian went straight to his mate's room, swinging the door open with smoke billowing out of his ears. Todoroki was asleep on his bed, clothes on and everything. He must have just dropped onto his bed and slept.

Bakugo sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, lightly smacking the two-tone's cheek, "Icyhot, wake up. It's only three-twenty-seven, so wake the fuck up."

Todoroki grimaced and shooed Bakugo's hand away, "Let me sleep for five more minutes... Also, please close the door. You're letting a draft in."

The ash-blond's senses took control as he found his body moving to the door, closing it mechanically before sitting back on the bed. Once the task was done, Bakugo gained his senses, confused.

"What the fuck just happened?" he whispered to himself, flexing his arms and legs to see if they were functioning correctly.

Then he remembered. Todoroki told him to do something, and because of the Quirk, Bakugo had to do it. Pure irritation filled every fiber in his being as the older male student tried to wake up Todoroki again, only for his body to reject him and pull back.

I hate this already... Bakugo fumed. He decided to wait five minutes before trying to wake Todoroki again, but until then, he had to find a way to entertain himself.

On the bed table was one of the medicine cartridges that hung on Todoroki's hero costume. Bakugo decided to fiddle with it, twirling it around his fingers as the triangular loop clanked against the cartridge.

He did this until Todoroki got annoyed and woke up, snatching the cartridge from Bakugo's hand and setting it back onto the bed table.

"I'm guessing you enjoyed making a lot of noise?" he asked, his brows furrowed as he rubbed his eyes of sleep. "What do you even need me for, Katsuki?"

The ash-blond sighed, "Remember the Quirk accident this morning during camp?" Todoroki nodded. "Well, it turns out it's a Quirk that forces people hit with it to do whatever command the nearest person says!"

The young male hummed in realization, "So since I was closest to you during the accident, whatever I tell you to do, you have to do unwillingly?"

Bakugo clicked his tongue and crossed his arms, "You better not take advantage of this, Icyhot! I'll kill you if you make me do anything st—"

"Shh," Todoroki ordered, using his index finger to cover Bakugo's mouth. "I won't take advantage of you...for now." Todoroki smiled and removed his finger from the older male's mouth. "You can speak now."

Bakugo fumed, "What do you mean by that?! I swear, you better not—"

"Okay, maybe you should be quiet for a bit." The two-tone hugged the angry pomeranian from behind, nuzzling his nose into Bakugo's neck. "You smell like caramel. Is that your shampoo scent? Tell me."

"Yeah, I had taken a long shower after the Quirk accident," Bakugo said, his voice sounding robotic. He blinked out of his trance and glared at his lover, who chuckled.

"You can talk now."

"Whatever." The ash-blond kissed the two-tone on the lips before storming towards the door. "See ya later, Icyhot. I'm going out." He opened and closed the door before Todoroki could concede.

Left alone in his room, the young student stared at the door, not knowing what to do.

He got bored. Todoroki walked out of his dorm room, searching for Bakugo. He wanted to be with his sweetheart for the whole day, and since he can now control whatever Bakugo does, why not have a little fun~?

"K—Bakugooo!" Todoroki called, searching the dorms before going outside. He looked everywhere before seeing a certain ash-blond picking on a certain greenette. "Bakugo! Get over here now!"

Bakugo immediately released Midoriya and ran to Todoroki before snapping out of his trance, "What the—? Icyhot, what do you want?!"

"Follow me. Now." The two ran back to Todoroki's dorm room, not even bothering to answer the surplus amount of questions students asked.

***

"S-Shit, Katsuki, start moving..." Bakugo did as told, moving his hips side to side and back and forth. His face was rosy and sweat had built over his body, moistening their movements for easy penetration and change in position. "Move to the left a bit—gah! Right there!"

"After this, I'll kill you," the ash-blond promised, leaning on Todoroki's stomach for deeper insertion. "Fuck, you're so tight and slick. Were you waiting for this moment, you cum-dumping bastard?"

"How would you know? Maybe you're so good at this that I'm wetter than usual." Todoroki extended his hands to the wall, straightening his arms so he was pushing into Bakugo's throbbing member. "Ah, you're brushing against my prostate, Katsuki."

"I'm trying to go deeper, but you're tightening on my dick!" Bakugo complained, straddling his mate's hips with his hands as he pulled out and tried to go deeper. "Fucking loosen up, Icyhot!"

Todoroki tried his best to loosen up, which resulted in his prostate being hit directly, "Ahh~! Shit! Too deep, too deep! It hurts!" Tears sprouted from his eyes as the older male continued to penetrate him, ignoring his pleading request. Well, it wasn't necessarily a request since Todoroki didn't order him to stop, but the young student's voice no longer functioned as he came onto the bedsheets, gasping from the intense relief.

"One more...!" Bakugo orgasmed into Todoroki, shuddering as all his seed filled his lover and overflowed onto the bedsheets. "Fucking hell, that was good..."

They collapsed on each other, mixing in their cum as they continued to kiss feverishly with flushed faces.

"I'll never forget this day, bastard," Bakugo growled, digging his head into Todoroki's chest. "You'll pay for this."

Todoroki ran his fingers through the ash-blond's locks, "Only if the payment is my body. Moneywise, no. A fight? No, I'm not doing that, either."

"Body it is. Prepare yourself, Shoto. I'll ruin you tomorrow night so hard you won't be able to walk!"

"I'll look forward to it."