Revenge (TodoBottom)

Warning: if you genuinely like Neito Monoma, please do not read this chapter! He is seen as a bully in this chapter and I don't want anyone to be offended!

-·=»‡«=·-·=»‡«=·-

During the middle of the school year, an afternoon of a typical autumn day, Todoroki walked along the halls to his class, a red-cover book grabbing his attention. He was entranced into the fantasy of history, enjoying the battle of cells in the body and Greek wars.

I bet Mr. Aizawa doesn't know some of these facts...

Todoroki internally smiled, focusing mainly on his book while using some to avoid running into anyone or anything. He had turned the corner when meeting Monoma Neito, a potential student and future Hero from Class 1-B. The blond smirked and smacked Todoroki's book from his hand, the small book crashing onto the ground with the page lost. Todoroki stood there, completely baffled by losing his page number.

The two-tone was pressed against the wall, one forearm lying against the wall by his head while the other pinched his chin. Monoma closed the distance between them, their noses nearly touching. From the corner of the blond's eye, he noticed Bakugo round the corner, not paying attention. A devious idea came to Monoma, as he decided to fuck with Bakugo and make him jealous.

"Monoma, what ar—"

"Shh." Monoma pressed his body against Todoroki's, copying his Quirk and using heat to make Todoroki sweat, though the two-tone used his ice to cool off. "Stop interfering with my plan..." Monoma gritted his teeth, kissing Todoroki roughly on the lips while cupping his cheek and groping his ass. A small squeak escaped the young male's mouth, drawing the attention of Bakugo, who seethed and stormed towards Monoma.

Bakugo tore the blond off his boyfriend, palms lit, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" The ash-blond drew Todoroki to his chest, the two-tone returning the embrace and slightly tugging on his hair. "I swear if you did anything to hur—"

Monoma smirked, his dull gray eyes lit with mischievous humor, "Save your breath, Pomeranian. He can't just be yours. There's plenty to share~" He drew closer to Todoroki, reaching a hand out to stroke his hair before Bakugo backed away and lit the blond's hair, spiking and turning the ends black.

"Stay away from him, pussycat," Bakugo threatened, feeling Todoroki kneel and grab his book before embracing Bakugo again. "Let's go, Icyhot. I don't want you to go to class with this ass in school." Bakugo brushed his boyfriend's bangs before kissing him, the two heading to 1-A and informing Aizawa on Monoma's actions.

"Katsuki, I'm fine..." Todoroki assured, trying to pry himself from the ash-blond's embrace but failed in vain. "Monoma didn't hurt me."

Bakugo stopped at the elevator, waiting until it opened before pressing for the fifth floor, "I know, but that's not what I'm worried about right now. That bastard kissed and touched you! I have all the rights to be concerned!"

The elevator doors opened on the fifth floor, Bakugo dragging his lover to his room before shutting the door and sitting on the bed with Todoroki. The older male sat Todoroki on his lap, wrapping arms from behind the two-tone and nuzzling his nose into the crook of Todoroki's neck.

"You smell like him..." he growled, running his hands through the young male's hair. "It's aggravating. You belong to me and only me. No one else deserves you." Bakugo ran his nose up Todoroki's neck, biting softly on his ear. Todoroki hummed and squirmed around, feeling energy course from his ear to his lower region. "There's only one way to make you mine..."

Todoroki felt a hand slither up his shirt and around his chest, gliding across every crease until they reach his peck. Bakugo lightly twisted it, Todoroki's face going up many shades of red as he squirmed and ground against his lover's clothed member.

Bakugo smirked and pinched the two-tone's chin with his free hand, turning so their lips connected passionately. The popping of their mouths breaking apart and entwining filled the whole room, echoing off the walls. The ash-blond twisted the younger student's peck, who whined into their kiss and vibrated their lips.

"You taste as good as ever..." Bakugo complimented, sticking his tongue far into Todoroki's mouth and exploring every crevice and soft spot. "I'll mark you as mine~"

Todoroki was pinned to the bed, his arms above his head before the two-tone's pants were removed by a second. Bakugo loomed over his lover, gliding a hand over the seams of the younger male's boxers and hooking a finger over the hem. Todoroki gazed into the lustful red eyes of his mate, knowing what the ash-blond wanted and therefore submitting to him.

Bakugo flipped his mate onto his back and stuck a finger into Todoroki, who squeaked from the sudden gesture and dug his face into the pillow to muffle any moans that dared to escape his mouth. This angered the ash-blond, who stuck two more fingers into his lover and making the two-tone gasp.

"A-Ah~!" Todoroki moaned, his knuckles turning white from gripping onto the bedsheets. "K-Katsuki, just s-stick it in, please." His face showed pain and pleasure, which sold Bakugo into taking out his fingers and putting something else in.

Bakugo's face turned red, his tongue out as he pumped in and out of his mate, who hummed in pleasure and tried but failed to stifle any moans, "You're very tight, Shoto. Loosen up a bit~"

Todoroki did as asked, his prostate immediately hit as he could no longer contain his lewd outbursts. Bakugo felt turned on and kissed his lover while simultaneously fucking him from behind like a dog. The two-toned male couldn't think or speak properly from the amount of euphoria he was receiving. There was no need to as their love said enough.

Without warning, Bakugo came, filling Todoroki with all his cum before pulling out. Todoroki came as well, white liquid covering the bedsheets. They were exhausted and needed sleep, but Bakugo had some planning to do.

The ash-blond quickly cleaned up their mess, tucking his tired mate in his bed before kissing him on the forehead and heading to the door, "I'll be back, Shoto. Just gonna run a quick errand then I'll be by your side." He slammed the door shut, stomping down the halls and to the elevator. His anger had boiled, slowly building up and ready to release on a certain pussycat blond.

Monoma was in Class 1-B, reading a book while smirking his signature smile. It was passing period, and Monoma knew Bakugo would be charging and looking for revenge.

On cue, Bakugo swung open the sliding doors, marching over to Monoma and harshly grabbing him by the collar, "Are you ready to be fucking pulverized for touching my boyfriend?!"

Monoma rolled his eyes, waiting for the beating of his life. He got a punch to the eye, a few bruises on his arms and a burn near his cheek. It hurt like hell, but he knew he shouldn't have gone so far with Todoroki, especially when messing with the Almighty Bakugo.

Bakugo returned quickly to the dorms in fear of being caught for his actions and from the emptiness he felt when apart from Todoroki. Once he made it to the room, he saw no two-tone in the bed. The ash-blond grew worried and concerned, wanting to know where Todoroki went when he was suddenly embraced from behind.

"Welcome back, Katsuki," Todoroki greeted, nuzzling his nose into the crook of Bakugo's neck. "I missed you so much."

The older student rolled his eyes and turned in the two-tone's embrace, cupping his cheeks and kissing him delicately on the lips as though they would break any moment, "I missed you, too. Let's head to bed, okay? I'm tired."

Todoroki led Bakugo to the bed, throwing the covers over themselves and falling asleep while spooning, their body temperatures mixing along with their scent.