Restaurant Sex

Working at a local fast food restaurant, Bakugo had his hands full. Many orders filed through the kitchen window like wildfire, covering the entire counter with white slips of paper. The ash-blond cook internally cursed before snatching three slips and quickly skimming them. Once read he begun cooking the necessary foods at rapid speed. Thankfully he was an expert in the kitchen, able to serve around twenty orders within an hour.

It was the last hour 'til closing, meaning the restaurant was in rush hour. Bakugo pushed himself over the limit, feeding every customer before the deadline. He wiped the sweat from his forehead before taking off his gloves and tossing them in a bin. The last thing to do before lockup was storing the remaining food into the freezer.

While doing this, a bell rang, indicating someone entered the restaurant. Confused, the employee quickly stored the food and headed out the kitchen door to see his boyfriend, Todoroki, had entered the premises.

He glanced around before spotting Bakugo, grinning and walking towards him, "Katsuki~ How's work treating you? Earn that promotion yet?" Todoroki kissed him on the lips.

"Not yet. It's taking the manager eons to even recognize my talent. Maybe I should quit this dirty place and join a better, fancier restaurant." Bakugo's ass was pressed against the two-toned clothed member, grinding itself and making the younger male hum in pleasure.

"God, you don't realize how badly I missed you," Todoroki said in the ash-blond's ear, his breath tickling Bakugo. "I can't wait until we get home~" He wrapped his arms around Bakugo's chest from behind while staring at his blushing mess of a boyfriend.

Bakugo smirked, "Why wait until we get home? Let's do it here~" The ash-blond led his mate into the kitchen, locking the door so they couldn't be interrupted.

Todoroki pushed Bakugo to the floor and smirked. He needed to feel pleasure. It was like a disease that only sex could cure.

"Ua...ah..." Bakugo moans as Todoroki thrusts into him, their pants are gone but their shirts hanging loosely on their upper body. The two-toned male runs his hand over the ash-blond's thigh. His skin was smooth like a baby's. "Ahhh..." Bakugo raises his ass high in the air with his upper body on the floor. He bit hard on the back of his hand. "Ah, damn it~"

"Are you a masochist, Katsuki? You always bite your hand. Isn't that painful?"

Bakugo strains his neck to give Todoroki a glare, "What?"

"So, are you?"

"What kind of shit is that?! You make me sound like a perv!"

Todoroki twists his peck, making the ash-blond scream in pleasure and pain, "Seems like it."

"S-Shut up!" The younger male smacks his ass, making Bakugo immediately cum onto the hardwood floor. "Shit...that felt good..."

"So you do like pain....I'll remember that." Todoroki pulled out and left his mate on the floor, panting heavily. He thought about tomorrow and what he could change to make their experience more entertaining.

Bakugo is a masochist...

The next day after work, Todoroki visited his boyfriend right before closing time. He had an idea that would surely please Bakugo during sex. Maybe even more than that.

They walked back into the kitchen, but the only thing different was the duffel bag slung over the two-toned adult. There were plenty of items in the bag that would drive the ash-blond insane.

While kissing passionately with their tongues, Todoroki pulled away and looked into his boyfriend's ruby eyes, "I want to try something today."

"Like what?" The younger adult dug out a pair of cuffs and snapped them onto Bakugo's wrists. "What the fuck are these?"

"Toys. I got them from Amazon. They have fast shipping." Todoroki opened the bag wider, letting Bakugo see. "What should we start with?"

"Ah? What are you talking about?" Todoroki grabs a piece of cloth from the bag and ties it around the ash-blond's eyes. "Can't see!!"

"It's a blindfold." The dual-haired male laid his partner on the ground and stuck his tongue in his mouth, swirling it around Bakugo's tongue like a toy. The older male struggled to move his hand, but nothing worked. His tongue felt so vivid inside his mouth. "I'm gonna put something on you, so don't panic."

Something slick and cold fell onto Bakugo's chest, making the older employee gasp at the contact, "Wh—"

"Lotion. Calm down," Todoroki interrupted. He spread the lotion around the ash-blond's chest. "How does it feel?"

"It's slimy..." Bakugo admitted. Todoroki poked his erected peck and twisted it. "Ouch!!" His boyfriend felt around his body, making the ash-blond nervous at where he would touch next. The anticipation was killing him.

"Between gentle and rough...which do you prefer?" the dual-haired asked his panting partner, pulling down Bakugo's underwear so his member could spring up. He took off the blindfold so his mate could see.

"A b-...bit rough..." Todoroki smirked and stuck two fingers into him, stretching his wet hole. "Ah hah~!!" He continued to pump his fingers into Bakugo like a piston. The pleasure was great but not enough. He needed more. "Stick it in me, Shoto! I can handle it!"

Todoroki smirked and took out his fingers, licking them before downright slamming his member into the male. Bakugo moaned loudly and tried to grip the floor. Saliva spilled out of his mouth as his partner kept slamming into him. The kitchen was wide enough for their lewd noises to echo off the walls and back into their ears. Todoroki runs a hand under Bakugo's black shirt, feeling for his peck before twisting it.

"Ouch!!" Bakugo yelped, squeezing onto his boyfriend's member tightly. A surge of pleasure zoomed up Todoroki's member, causing him to moan. "C-Co—"

The two-toned male put his thumb over the ash-blond's tip, making it impossible for him to cum, "Not yet. Ride me, first." Bakugo lightly growled but complied and flipped his mate onto the ground, riding him. More saliva spilled from his mouth as his eyes rolled back into his head.

"Ah, stop. Let me..." Cum leaked from his hole and most tried to exit the tip.

"You like pain, don't you?"

Bakugo gritted his teeth, stifling a moan. Todoroki bucked his hips, making the ash-blond gasp. The two-toned male removed his thumb, cum spurting out like a fountain on its high setting. Most of it landed onto Todoroki's face, him licking it until it was no longer visible.

"Your cum tastes so good~" he cooed, running his fingers through the ash-blond's hair.

"Shit..." Bakugo curses, panting next to his partner's ear. "I can't move..."

"Then I'll carry you."

"Whatever. Just lock the door after you leave..."

Todoroki picks him up bridal-style and heads out the entrance doors, taking the keys from Bakugo and locking them. The two had plenty of fun.

Can't wait for the weekend.