Unlimited Affection

The result of a Quirk accident has forced Bakugo to stay indoors, preferably his room. The teachers had decided it was best for him to never exit his house let alone room until the Quirk wears off. In result, Todoroki was given the job to look after the ash-blond until then.

"Wait, Bakugo, stop. What are you doing?" Todoroki pushed the older male away, but it was no good. Bakugo continued to try and kiss the younger student, eventually backing him up against the wall. "Bakugo! Enou—" Todoroki was cut off by Bakugo sticking his tongue into his mouth, playing around and caressing ever tooth and crevice.

"You're cute, Shoto~ I think I have a crush on you~" Bakugo smirked and licked Todoroki's sensitive spot, earning a gasp from the two-toned boy. "Ooh, you like that don't you? Maybe I should do it again~" He did just that, forcing Todoroki to harshly push him away.

"Is this the side effects? Does the Quirk induce sexual excitement?" Todoroki sat on Bakugo's bed, trying to decipher what was going on. Suddenly, the ash-blond student pinned Todoroki to the bed, kissing along his neck and jawline. "B-Bakugo...s-stop..."

The teachers must've known what the Quirk does. But why would they not notify me of the situation? The most important question: why me specifically?

Well, Mr. Aizawa asked of me to take care of him. I have no choice but to endure his affection until the Quirk wears off.

But how long will that be?

"Sweet, sweet, sweet taste," Bakugo cooed, dragging a hand up the younger boy's chest while showering his neck with kisses. "I wonder what kind of body wash you use? Smells like...hmm...honey? Yeah, honey. I like it~" Bakugo sucked harshly on Todoroki's collarbone, leaving a large hickey.

An idea popped into Bakugo's head. He ran and searched through his closer, pulling out a black belt and presenting it to the younger male. He sauntered over and was about to reach for Todoroki's hand when he swatted them away and sat up.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? I'm not letting you tie me up so don't even bother to use that belt."

The ash-blond frowned, "Then I guess I should just leave the room..." He began walking towards the door until Todoroki shouted.

"Wait! Fine, you can do whatever. Just, please don't leave your room." Bakugo smirked and raised the two-tone's wrists above his head before using the belt to buckle them tightly together. Todoroki didn't regret his decision but he still didn't like what Bakugo might do. The ash-blond released his hands, letting them hang behind his head.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth," Bakugo ordered, crossing his arms. When Todoroki didn't respond, he raised his voice. "Do it or I'll leave the room!!"

Todoroki flinched but closed his eyes and opened his mouth. The older male grinned and unbuttoned his pants and slid down his boxers before shoving the tip of his member on Todoroki's tongue, lathering it in his hot saliva. The younger student opened his eyes out of shock and noticed what was in his mouth. Tears sprouted from his eyes as the member moved around his tongue, making a splish sound as it moved back and forth.

Bakugo pulled out of his mouth before shoving back in. He felt his member twitch inside and immediately knew what was about to happen next.

"Ah, I'm cumming! Drink it all!" His seed spewed from his member and filled Todoroki's mouth, forcing him to swallow every ounce. The horny male pulled out and watched as the younger student hung his head with some of his cum dripping off his tongue. Bakugo pushed him onto his stomach with his hands above his head and began stripping the poor boy of his pants and underwear. He spread his ass cheeks apart, gazing at Todoroki's throbbing hole. "Ha, this is so hot..."

"W-What are you doing?!" Todoroki propped himself on his elbows, turning his head to Bakugo with cum still dripping off his mouth and onto the bedsheets. Bakugo ignored his mate's question and stuck a finger into the student, earning a gasp followed by a strangled moan. Another finger was added.

"Hm? What's this? I'm guessing this is your prostate? Feels nice and warm..." Bakugo heard Todoroki try and moan in protest, but he once again ignored him. "I wonder what happens if I add another finger?"

"Stop!! No!!" The younger male shut his eyes tightly, trying to hold back tears.

"Fine, I'll remove my fingers." The ash-blond grinned and directed his member to his partner's hole. "Let's put something else in there, shall we?" Bakugo feverishly shoved his member inside, the hole tightening on him. "Aren't you tight? Damn..." The ash-blond put a hand under Todoroki's chest as he continued to pump in and out. During this Bakugo removed the belt and threw it across the ground. Meanwhile, the two-toned boy put a hand over Bakugo's while effectively moaning as loud as possible.

"Ahhhhh...~!" Todoroki fails to hold in his tears. They fall to the bedsheets just like the cum from his tongue. "Fuck...!"

"You're losing your virginity to a man. How does that make you feel~?" Bakugou pulls out and smacks Todoroki's ass, causing him to clench. "When I hit your ass you clench so hard around me!" He shoved himself back in, a loud moan/scream erupting from the two-tone's mouth. The ash-blond student raised Todoroki's left leg over his shoulder, stretching his insides so he could shove his member deeper. He then flipped his partner onto his back, still fucking him.

"B-Bakugo...why...?" Todoroki mumbled. "I'll admit, I've liked you for a while now...but why so harsh...?" His tongue rolled out of his mouth from pleasure.

The ash-blond boy stopped pumping, "You like me?"

"Y-Yes."

"If you love me then show me." Bakugo moved so Todoroki was riding his member on the bed. The younger male blushed and covered his mouth, moving back and forth on Bakugo's member. After a while, the two-toned boy leaned forward and kissed the ash-blond boy on the lips, their tongues entwining with saliva dripping from their mouths.

"Do you feel good?" Bakugo asked, breaking from the kiss and bucking his hips.

"No..."

"Then I'll make it feel fucking good." Bakugo trusted his hips upward while squeezing his mate's ass cheeks, earning a very pleasurable moan as Todoroki threw his head back. "Ahh, I'm cumming..."

"M-Me too~!" Todoroki agreed, orgasming all over the ash-blond's chest as he, too, came into the two-tone's hole, filling him up. He collapsed onto Bakugo's chest, panting heavily as the older student caressed a finger over the younger student's cheek. "I feel so weird now..."

Bakugo smirked, "Good. That means you liked it. Therefore, I'll be doing this same thing every day with you. I hope you're ready for that~"

Todoroki smiled, "Yeah...I think I am."

Actually, the Quirk accident didn't induce sexual excitement. Nothing actually happened to the ash-blond. He just wanted an excuse to love on his crush, making it worth knowing Todoroki loved him, too.

However, it didn't go without cost. Bakugo hated acting like how he did, wanting to tear himself apart.