Mating Season (Omegaverse) Part 2

Please tell me if I've already used that picture. There are so many chapters that it'll take me forever to check.

Real quick, when the wolves transform to humans, they automatically have their clothes on. Todoroki and Bakugo have on yukatas so they can take them off easily ;)

I love you all! I hope you like it so far! ❤

-·=»‡«=·-·=»‡«=·-

The pack struggled to find a new cave. Yaoyorozu, Jiro, and Ojiro from the campsite were helping the pack find a new home with the help of Kota.

Jiro doubled over, her hand clasped on the side of a cave before she shook her head, "Too small. Yaomomo, this one's off the chart!"

"Mine is too!" she yelled, brushing off her traveling clothes and fixing her hair. Ojiro had the same luck, the three gathering back at the campsite where Kota waited patiently.

The wolves were exhausted, panting with their tongues out. Bakugo grew furious and circled in place, his paws digging into the ground until a little pup bit his tail.

The pup, Kosuke, wagged his tail and smiled at his father, trying to pull on the ash-blond's tail while growling playfully.

"Let go, you little squirt," Bakugo teased, looking behind him as he tried to shake the pup off. Kosuke let go when his other three siblings pounced on him, tackling the pup to the ground and licking him. "That's what you get, squirt. You attack Dad, your siblings will attack you."

Kosuke whined and fended himself from his attackers, biting their ears and tail then chasing them.

Midoriya, Kirishima, Mina, and Kaminari all laid next to each other, panting from their long journey under the shade of a large tree.

Todoroki was with the four humans, trying to speak to them with the help of Kota translating (I know he can't hear animals talk, but in this book, he does so...😜). Yaoyorozu, Jiro, and Ojiro waited patiently for Kota to explain what the wolf was saying, though it took a while.

Kota's voice was very quiet and soft, "He's saying to take a break since the others are tired. He also doesn't want his pups to get lost when searching for a bigger home."

The two-tone smiled when he realized the others agreed with Kota's words before running back to his pack and pups.

"So, what's the plan?" Bakugo asked, lying on the ground with four pups playing on him. "Did that hairless rock understand you?"

The younger male nodded before being bombarded by the pups. They licked him and squeaked for attention, "They'll let us rest for a while before we continue. I don't want everyone to be exhausted or get lost, especially the pups." Todoroki nuzzled his snout on the pups' bellies, pushing them back before cleaning their pelts.

Bakugo yawned, showing his sharp canines before Kosuke decided to look into his mouth, standing on his hind legs with two paws in the ash-blond's mouth. Bakugo sighed and kept his mouth open, letting the curious pup sniff around before getting down.

The older wolf closed his mouth, glaring at Kosuke and getting a smile and wag in return.

Todoroki chuckled, lying next to his boyfriend while the four pups gathered in between them.

"Hey! I see a den!" Mina shouted, standing up and looking in the direction of the den. "I can smell it from here!!"

Midoriya, Kirishima, and Kaminari jumped up, their tails wagging. They looked at Bakugo and Todoroki for permission to investigate, getting a polite and aggravated agreement before they took off.