Dogs Needs Punishment (BakuBottom)

"I guarantee you burning the garden is, in fact, not allowed!" Todoroki dragged his werewolf, Bakugo, by the collar towards his bedroom. "I've told you enough times that using your Quirk to take out the weeds is prohibited. You'll be punished for this."

Bakugo rolled his eyes as he was pulled through the door and thrown onto the bed. Todoroki locked the door and tossed the keys onto the bed table before crawling over the werewolf, lowering himself so he was breathing next to his ear, "Learn your authority, Katsuki. I'm the master here." He licked and bit Bakugo's ear, earning a moan as the ash-blond tightened his grip on the bedsheets.

"You bastard...!" Bakugo cursed as Todoroki placed a hand on his head. "I don't give a shit about your rules! I'm not your personal pet!"

Todoroki moved the ash-blond's coat and collar before licking and inserting his fangs into Bakugo's soft, poise skin. The werewolf yelped in pain as blood trickled down his neck and onto the bed. His body felt paralyzed as Todoroki's fangs sunk deeper into his skin. It wasn't a very pleasant feeling, but Bakugo is a masochist. He enjoys this sort of thing.

The two-toned vampire removed his fangs and gently caressed the two punctures in Bakugo's neck. This was his way of marking him. He wanted everyone to know who this werewolf belongs to.

"I can tell you're getting hard from this. Aren't you the definition of a masochist~" Todoroki sat up and pulled the werewolf's collar back so his head was against his shoulder. "Perhaps a little more pain can set you on edge?" Todoroki slid off Bakugo's coat and licked the other side of his neck before biting down and sucking his blood.

"Haaa~" Bakugo's breath hitched as his body stiffened again. The pain felt arousing to the werewolf. He wanted more from his master. "Just get it over with. I can take anything."

Todoroki removed his fangs, "Debatable." He flipped the older boy on his back, pushing him to the bed. "I guess I can see just how much you can handle~" The vampire unbuckles Bakugo's red collar and threw it on the ground before kissing up and down his neck. An inaudible moan escaped the ash-blond's mouth as he threw his head back, extending his neck so Todoroki could lick and suck on him more. Energy surged through the ash-blond's neck down to his body. He's felt this way before during his other punishments, but this one felt more aggressive, needier. Does Todoroki want this as badly as Bakugo?

Perhaps so. The two-toned vampire licked his lips and feverishly tore off the werewolf's clothes, gazing at his body and admiring the clean canvas before painting it with hickeys and love bites. Bakugo loved when Todoroki nipped his pecks and caressed his chest. The pain mixed with the pleasure felt like Heaven.

"S-...Shoto..." Bakugo could barely speak. His mind was full of more important things than words. Of course, Todoroki found this amusing, watching his mate struggle to speak. It turned him on, making him think of very intimate things.

"Is this too much for you, Katsuki? I thought you could handle anything?" Todoroki's words felt like poison to the werewolf's ears. How can someone the complete opposite of Bakugo aggravate him so much? Midoriya was bad enough, now two just crossed the line.

"This is nothing! I thought you would give it all you got! Are you a pussy or a fucking vampire? Do your worse!!"

Todoroki clicked his tongue and stuck a finger into his pet, twisting it around and pulling in and out. Bakugo hummed a moan but kept his mouth shut. He clearly liked it since his face was cherry red. Maybe adding another two fingers would liven the mood. The vampire added two fingers into Bakugo. This caught the werewolf by surprise as he screamed in pain and pleasure. Todoroki used his nails to scratch the inside of Bakugo, earning another moan and roll of the eyes.

Stroking his member while playing with his insides seemed like a fun idea. Todoroki did just that and groped Bakugo's member, stroking it harshly while moving his fingers in the werewolf's wet hole.

"Agh...oh God...haaaa~" Bakugo loved the feeling he was enduring. He craved for Todoroki more than he ever has in his lifetime. The craving soon became unbearable. He needed Todoroki. Now. "Put it in, damn it~! I can't wait any longer!!"

"Just what I wanted to hear~" The two-toned male took off his clothes, gently tossing them onto the floor. He himself was erected to the limit. There was no possible way Bakugo wouldn't cum from him. "Get ready because I'm not going slow." Doing as promised, Todoroki leaned over Bakugo, kissing him deeply as he inserted his member into the ash-blond's wet, throbbing hole. A moan tried to escaped Bakugo's mouth but was muffled from the vampire's tongue grazing a sensitive spot in his mouth. Saliva mixed along with moans. Bakugo made sure not to move his hips in case he ruined Todoroki's rhythm.

"You're so fucking tight, Katsuki..." Todoroki said during a break in their kiss. "Are you in that much pleasure? I can tell you I'm in quite a bit of euphoria~" He pulled then shoved his member farther into Bakugo, earning a rewarding moan and torogao.

"C-...C-Cumming~! I-I'm—" The werewolf couldn't even finish his sentence before he climaxed onto Todoroki's chest, panting as his orgasm slowed to a stop.

"Well well well. Looks like I didn't need to do as much as I thought. Guess I should cum as well." Todoroki thrusted once more before cumming into his mate, collapsing next to Bakugo after pulling out. "Think about this the next time you take out the weeds in the garden. It would be a shame if I broke you~"

Bakugo shivered as Todoroki's seed overflowed out of his hole and onto the bedsheets. No words could express the feeling he felt. Euphoria wasn't nearly enough.

"Yeah...I'll remember this for a long time, you cum-dumping son of an ass." Todoroki smirked and kissed his beloved before falling asleep next to him. The ash-blond smiled and nuzzled into his mate's chest before falling asleep as well.