Santa and His Reindeer - Fluff Part 3

A few weeks rushed by and Todoroki wasn't feeling well at all. He was constantly vomiting and felt like shit, resting in Bakugo's room inside the workshop while the other reindeer enjoyed the end of Winter, though some wondered if Todoroki was okay.

He was asleep most of the time, comforted by Bakugo when he had free time and given warm blankets and water to help ease him.

"I've got a few things to work out, so get some sleep," Santa suggested, brushing away loose strands of hair from Todoroki's face before pulling the covers farther up. "It might be a while, but if you need anything, ask an elf or reindeer to fetch me and I'll help you." Bakugo left the room, slowly closing the door as Todoroki closed his eyes, trying not to vomit again, pushing down the burning sensation in his throat.

Cramps were one of the worst things Todoroki dealt with. They always started small then gradually worsened, forcing small whimpers and whines to spill from his throat as he clutched his stomach, squeezing his eyes shut until his vision blurred. He knew why he was sick; it was obvious, but Todoroki didn't want to tell Bakugo. He was scared the latter would be upset and leave him.

So he suffered for the next seven and a half months, trying to hide the fact that he was bearing Bakugo's kid while simultaneously keeping it under wraps from the elves and reindeer, though he had to make many excuses as to why he was always hungry, gaining a bit of weight, emotional, and exhausted.

Though, once he had the kid, he decided on finally telling Bakugo since he was the father and had the right to know, but someone found out before he got the chance.

An elf Todoroki wasn't too familiar with, sporting short pink hair and red, dull eyes that bored into his mismatched ones before finally taking a glance at the child in his arms.

"Todoroki? What're you doing here alone? Wait, is that a pup?" He grew closer to Todoroki, but the latter drew his pup closer and froze the elf's feet to the ground. "Whoa, sorry if I pushed a wrong button! I'm just curious. He looks like yours, but where's the father?"

Todoroki broke into a cold sweat, his baby crying as the elf struggled to break free from his ice prison, "That doesn't concern you. Leave me alone or I'll encase you in ice."

The elf raised his hands in self-defense, "I don't want trouble. If you need someone to help take care of him, I'm good with kids! Plus, you're cute, and I'm sure handling a kid alone is a lot of responsibility unless I help!"

Todoroki glared at him, frost gliding along the floor of his den threateningly, "I don't need your help! Leave right now!" He shot warning flames towards the elf, melting the ice and threatening to burn his clothes as the baby cried louder.

He scattered off rather quickly, leaving Todoroki alone to soothe his kid, but the pup didn't stop crying, most likely hungry and scared.

The den wasn't safe anymore, so Todoroki left and searched for somewhere warmer and secluded, deciding Bakugo's room was his best bet since he was quite busy today.

He managed to shush his pup enough to slip inside the workshop, discretely greeting reindeer and elves without them noticing his strange behavior before opening Bakugo's room and closing it, deciding he could stay for a few hours before returning to his den for the night.

His son continued crying, sobbing and wailing enough to alert the others, and Todoroki managed to quiet him by feeding him, using his fur cape to cover and warm him.

The bed was warm, giving the two relaxations as Todoroki sighed, leaning against the wall to think about how he was supposed to tell Santa about his kid. Surely he'll be pissed Todoroki hid it from him for nearly a year, and maybe pissed enough to leave him, but if he didn't say anything, Bakugo will find out later on and might kick him out of the workshop for this secret.

While stuck in thought, the door opened, and Todoroki didn't have enough time to hide as he saw Bakugo enter, looking exhausted and irritated at the same time. He noticed Todoroki, dull eyes slightly shimmering as a smile made its way to his face.

"Didn't expect to see you in my room, on my bed when I returned. Are you wanting to finally resume our relationship?" His voice now had a hint of passion and softness to it despite what Todoroki originally thought, according to his state. All it took was Bakugo to grow closer and the sound of a baby cooing that stopped him in his tracks. "What was that?"

Todoroki kept his stoic expression on, though he was panicking on the inside, "I'm not sure what you mean. Did you hear something?"

Bakugo narrowed his eyes, noticing the latter's cape was covering something in his grasp, "I know I heard a baby." His eyes widened as Todoroki shrank back. "Icyhot...were you pregnant?"

Todoroki could no longer hold his stoic expression, breaking into a cold sweat as his body shook, and on cue, the baby began to cry, "I-I...I'm sorry for keeping this from you. I didn't know how you would feel." He didn't realize a few tears had fallen, too busy waiting for Bakugo's reaction and keeping his pup quiet.

Bakugo sat on the bed next to Todoroki, tugging lightly on the hem of the cape, "May I?"

Todoroki nodded, letting the ash-blond pull down the cape and expose a small baby with spiked ash-blond hair and red highlights, eyes closed with some tears falling from his previous crying.

"His name's Kosuke," Todoroki whispered, letting Bakugo carry him as he started crying again, but Bakugo quickly shushed him with gentle kisses and rubs to the back. "H-He's two weeks old, only slightly underweight but otherwise healthy. I-"

Bakugo drew Todoroki in for a hug, kissing away his tears and stroking his hair, "He's perfect. I love him so much, and we'll raise him together."

Todoroki was shocked, "You're okay with this? The fact that I kept this a secret for so long only for you to find out after he's born? Be mad, snap at me, do something!"

Bakugo kissed him, "Don't you remember what I told you? I don't mind having kids, but it would've been nice to know you were pregnant so I could take paternity leave and help you." He pinched the latter's nose, who whined until Kosuke cried again, but Bakugo eased him. "Even so, I'm allowed parental leave since he's born now, and I want to spend this time raising my son and giving affection to my mate, but don't fucking do something like this again without me knowing. I hate imaging you going through this by yourself."

Todoroki began to cry, embracing Bakugo and Kosuke as a hand rubbed his back, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!"

Santa planted kisses softly on the reindeer's hair, able to stroke his hair with the absence of antlers, "Don't cry or you'll alert the elves. Right now, all you need to worry about is how you'll tell the others. I'll be with you the entire time."

Todoroki wiped his tears, watching as Bakugo smiled at their son, a face he's never made with the absence of lust.

Maybe everything will be okay, "You're right. I should tell them."

-·=»‡«=·-·=»‡«=·-

Todoroki and Bakugo might have been a little OOC, so sorry! I wanted to end this on a good note!