Ceremony Sex Part 2

Now owning their own agencies, the Heroes, Ground Zero and Shoto, sat at their desks. Their relationship had already been spoiled by a certain grape, but thankfully the press had no objections to it.

"It's so fucking hot in here!" Bakugo cursed, kicking off his shoes and socks before planting his feet on his desk, "Has the A/C burned out again? Why can't they just buy a fucking new one?!"

"Katsuki, calm down," Todoroki ordered, crossing his legs together and leaning back in his chair. "If you want it fixed that badly, then buy it yourself. We have the funds."

Bakugo clicked his tongue in annoyance before lowering his legs and standing up. Todoroki gave his boyfriend a confused look as the ash-blond made his way to him, sitting on his lap while facing the Hero.

"Your mouth needs to stay quiet," the Hero hissed as he pulled Todoroki in for a kiss, sticking his tongue inside. "This will do for now."

The two got into a heated kiss, bussing each other so aggressively their lips were numb. Todoroki leaned farther into his chair as Bakugo pushed into the kiss.

"Mmm, Katsuki~" the Hero moaned, running his hand up the ash-blond's velvet suit. "You taste like strawberry..."

"And you taste like fish!" Bakugo hissed, still bussing his mate. "Did you eat sushi for lunch?!"

Todoroki nodded, moving his lips to the Hero's collarbone and gently biting and sucking. Bakugo groaned in annoyance and tore his boyfriend off before sliding away and storming back to his desk.

The two-toned male felt hurt for the ash-blond to back out like that. To make it up, Todoroki stood up and headed out the door, shutting it harshly while Bakugo sat confused at his desk.

Is he pissed that I left him? Bakugo thought, clicking his tongue before standing up and following his boyfriend out the door. Knowing Shoto, I bet he's a little pissed. Goddamnit, I'm such an idiot!

Bakugo rushed to find his mate, who sharply turned a left corner while leaving patches of ice under his feet.

He must be super pissed if he's using his Quirk like that.

The ash-blond ran to catch up to Todoroki, clasping a hand over his shoulder until Bakugo was slammed and pinned into the wall. He could not speak because of the pair of plush lips meeting his.

Todoroki feverishly stuck his tongue into the Hero's mouth, almost immediately dominating the ash-blond. Bakugo regained his senses and fought back, able to push Todoroki farther into his own territory until dominated.

The younger hero clicked his tongue in annoyance and slapped Bakugo's ass, earning a yelp from the Hero as Todoroki took the opportunity to dominate.

"Ah~!" Bakugo moaned as he slid down the wall, bringing his boyfriend down with him. "S-Shoto..."

"Hm?" Todoroki hummed in question as he continued to suck on the male's collarbone and jawline.

The ash-blond found it hard to speak as bliss surged through his body, making him horny, "S...mn...I..."

Before he knew it, Bakugo's velvet suit was unbuttoned and on the ground while a pair of hands glided up his chest. He couldn't comprehend the mixed feelings in him, but one emotion out of all stood out: lust.

The older male couldn't take it. He pinned the two-tone to the ground and ripped apart his white suit so a muscular chest fed his eyes. Lust filled his eyes as Bakugo bussed his mate roughly. Todoroki hummed in pleasure as he closed his eyes and relaxed, letting the other Hero take over.

"Shoto, there is a—" an employee witnessed the two Heroes on the floor and almost dropped her clipboard. "I-It seems that you are busy at the moment! I-I'll notify the guest to wait!" She scurried out of the hallway, leaving the two alone again.

"Let's take this in our office~" Bakugo suggested, picking up his lover bridal style and carrying him to their office. He slammed the doors closed with his heel before making out with his lover on the clean, red and black rug.

"Damn it, Katsuki..." Todoroki cursed, his brows furrowed. "Stop teasing and fuck me. Or do you want me to do it?"

The ash-blond chuckled, "Either one is fine by me. Which do you prefer?"

"Fuck me."

"My pleasure."

***

Clothes were strewn across the floor as the two got into a heated make-out session. Moans filtered through the atmosphere (mainly from Todoroki's mouth).

"Haaaaa~! Katsukiiii~!" Todoroki whined as his hole was penetrated by a large organ. The young Hero covered his mouth to prevent any lament, but they were so loud it didn't matter. Plus, Bakugo had ripped his hand away from his mouth and pinned it down. "Mmmm..."

"Ah, so you like that, huh?" The ash-blond pulled out and slammed back in, causing the young Hero to cry out in pleasure. "This is another sweet spot~"

They continued for a while, occasionally bussing at the same time as they were effectively fucking each other. It got to the degree where many servants had told others to avoid entering their office because of their lewd noises seeping through the thin walls.

Bakugo hit the two-tone's prostate five times in a row, causing Todoroki to climax all over the rug as his hole was filled to the brim of warm, sweet cum.

"Mmmm..." Todoroki hummed, lying his head on the floor while breathing rapidly. "You ruined me, Katsuki. You fucking ruined me..."

The older Hero laid next to his lover, spooning him, "That's good to hear. I want me and only me to be the one to make you feel this way."

"That'll never change." Todoroki's left side began to heat up, making the ash-blond sigh with relief and hug his mate tighter.

"Didn't Big Tits say you had a guest wanting to see you?" Bakugo asked, nuzzling his nose in the crook of Todoroki's neck.

"Yaoyorozu? I suppose she did say so, but I couldn't hear her since my mind was somewhere else."

The fiery Hero smirked and whispered into his mate's ear, "I wonder where your mind was~" Todoroki shivered from the warmth of Bakugo's breath.

After lying on the cum-soaked rug, the two Heroes finally got up, dressed, and cleaned up for Todoroki's guest.