Double Trouble

"Where the hell is Icyhot?!" Bakugo hissed at his classmates, who all were working on their class project for the science fair.

"He was sent home early because of a Quirk accident," Midoriya answered, coloring a part of his project with Iida and Uraraka. "I'm not sure how long he'll be at home, but you might have to do the project by yourself, Kacchan."

"To hell with that!" the ash-blond snapped, sparks flying from his hands. "I'm gonna march over to that bastard and strangle him!"

"Bakugo, relax," Mr. Aizawa pressed, sitting in his yellow-gold sleeping bag. "I can extend the due date until Todoroki is able to come back to school. For now, write down some ideas to get you started. Also, no strangling anyone." He zipped up his sleeping back and snoozed peacefully.

Bakugo cursed silently. What was he supposed to do now? His damn partner rendered himself homestuck and can't do the project!

After school, Bakugo stormed over to his boyfriend's house. What kind of Quirk accident? Is it serious? Had he been injured?

He for God hoped not.

***

"Stop copying me, it's very annoying," Todoroki begged with his arms crossed over his chest. The female version of him did the same.

"It's not like I'm trying to. I'm a clone of you! I can't act like anything except you!" She pinched Todoroki's cheeks hard and her own cheeks starting stinging and turning red. "Ow! I can even feel the same pain!"

Todoroki pried himself out of her grip and rubbed his cheeks, "Then what are we supposed to do for three days? I've never hung out with someone just like me."

The door swung open, "ICYHOT! YOU SON OF A B—" Bakugo ended mid-sentence and stared at the two similar-looking Todoroki's in the room. One was clearly the real Todoroki, but the other looked like him except with low-cut hair and baggage. She smiled and ran for a hug, tightening her grip on Bakugo.

"Hi, Katsuki~!" she greeted, kissing him on the cheek. "What are you doing here?"

Todoroki gritted his teeth at his clone being lovey-dovey to his boyfriend. The ash-blond noticed and quickly pried off the girl, sparks igniting in his palms.

"Who the hell are you?!" he queried the strange look-alike. "How do you know my name? Why do you look like Icyhot?!"

She pouted, "Because I'm a clone of him? Why else? I find your attitude very annoying and unattractive. That's no way to speak to your girlfriend."

Todoroki fumed again.

Bakugo's eyes twitched in annoyance, "You are not my girlfriend. Shoto, a male, is my boyfriend. You are just a clone of him. Not the real one."

This stung Female Todoroki in the heart, which Todoroki felt as well. He grimaced and backed away.

"I can even feel the same emotions..." he murmured, clearly distressed. His eyebrows were furrowed as he gripped his shirt where his heart laid. "That's just...wrong."

Bakugo walked over to his boyfriend and hugged him, kissing along his neck as his warm breath tickled the two-tone, "This is weird by itself. Honestly, I'd rather be at home than deal with this shit, but since you were caught up in it, I need to do something. Just relax, okay? Let me deal with this."

Todoroki hesitated to give his lover an answer. Yes, it would be nice for him to help out with the situations, but it was Todoroki's accident, not his. It doesn't feel right for Bakugo to take over and fix his issue.

"...Okay," he finally said. He knew the ash-blond for a few months now. Bakugo wouldn't back down until he agreed, so denying won't do any good. "Be careful. I don't trust her."