Mating Season (Omegaverse) Part 3

Bakugo felt horrible. His body ached and his head hurt like hell. Todoroki tried to ask the humans for medicine or anything to help him, but they had nothing, so the ash-blond has to deal with it until winter rolls by.

"Shitty Hair...shut up..." Bakugo whined, his voice hoarse and quiet. Kirishima apologized and tried to shush the others, but over the pups' giggles and screams, his voice was inaudible.

"Pups, please be quiet..." Todoroki begged, picking up every pup that crossed in front of him and trying to lay them down. Kosuke was responsible for riling the others up, doing flips and chewing on Kaminari's leg.

"Ow ow ow ow ow!!" Kaminari cried out, trying to shake off the two pups who had latched themselves onto his leg. "Let goooo!"

Todoroki grew irritated, his ears flat against his head before he shouted in his Omegan voice, "Be quiet!"

The pups immediately stopped, the two releasing Kaminari and sitting in a line with the others. They whined apologetically to their mother, ears flat and tail curled to their side. The four adult wolves sat down as well, heads hung low in shame. Todoroki immediately felt guilty, apologizing for yelling and asking his pups to come to him.

"I'm so sorry..." the Omega said, hugging his four pups to his chest. They all perked up and licked his face and ears as though bathing him. "I'm glad you four forgive me, but..." He looked at Midoriya, Kirishima, Mina, and Kaminari. "Sorry, guys. I kinda lost my cool."

The others shook their heads, telling the Omega it was just habit and that he didn't need to apologize. Bakugo growled and told them to shut up, everyone silencing themselves including the pups. Todoroki also grew silent, though Bakugo wasn't intending to shush him.

The four grown wolves decided to head to their real homes for the night, perhaps hang out with other wolves. Bakugo complied with a happier tone, wanting them to fuck off and leave their family in peace.

"Katsuki, is it alright if the pups and I play outside? I know you want to spend time with us, but you need rest." Todoroki gave Bakugo puppy eyes, mentally begging for the ash-blond to comply. The Alpha huffed and let them go, lying on his side and closing his eyes. Todoroki changed to wolf-form and ushered the pups outside and to the camp, where they were greeted by Yaoyorozu and Kota.

The pups, especially Kosuke, ran towards the humans, surprising them by jumping onto their laps near the campfire. Todoroki grew nervous with the fire so close to his children, but he shook the thought and assumed his pups knew to stay away.

"Aww, she brought her pups, too!" Yaoyorozu beamed, picking up a pup and tickling their belly. Todoroki had no idea what she was saying but assumed she was happy to see the pups. Kota picked up Kosuke, who licked his face and howled. Kota smiled and put the pup down, who ran to catch up with his other siblings. Kota decided on talking with Todoroki to see if anything was new.

The Omega shook his head, "The pups are doing fine and the others from the pack left for their families, but Bakugo is still not feeling well so we left him alone to sleep." Todoroki sat on his hind legs, already missing his boyfriend dearly.

I'm sure he'll be fine, Kota assured, patting Todoroki on the head and scratching behind his ears. Todoroki leaned into the touched, his hind leg about to scratch where Kota scratched. When he suddenly stopped, Todoroki used his hind leg to itch behind his ear. Yaoyorozu put down the pup in her hand and ambled towards the wolf, greeting him with a pat on the head.

"I'm glad you five visited," she stated, a smile proving her gratitude. "It was starting to get a little lonely without little wolves pouncing around. How's your boy-fur-end doing?" She giggled at her pun, though nobody laughed. Todoroki had no idea what she said.