First Time?

The first week of high school after summer break. Every student couldn't get away from their sleep schedules. Many fell asleep during class while some skipped out and feigned to be ill.

Today, an outbreak of infectious gas had spread across the school, coating every student and nearly every teacher with a sweet caramel fragrance. However, the scent was not all that affected the school and its students. The gas changed the behavior of most children, some acting the complete opposite of their usual demeanor.

"I don't care about your tits, Momo!" Mineta shouted, trying to push away Yaoyorozu's badonkers. "Those things could suffocate me! Stay away!" He ran off into the hallway, Yaoyorozu chasing him with her hooters bouncing in every step.

"Yeah, alright, I'll definitely act immature. What do you take me for?! Running in the halls is forbidden!" Kaminari hissed at Iida.

"Lord, just chill, Kaminari," Bakugo told in a relaxed manner. "Nobody follows the rules anyway, so why even bother telling others off?"

"Exactly! Screw the rules! Let's ditch school and have fun trashing the neighborhood!" Iida yelled, raising a fist in the air.

There was, however, a few students who did not become infected by the gas. Those students were not in school to be exposed by it, so they were immediately called to school by Principal Nezu to sort out the situation and help the teachers fix the problem. These students included Midoriya, Kirishima, Jiro, Tokoyami, and Todoroki. Every other student was high off the gas and couldn't help themselves.

"Looks like our work is cut out for us..." Kirishima mumbled, staring at the chill Bakugo in front of him. Midoriya seemed to like the new Bakugo, but he couldn't say the same about Iida or Kaminari. Their behavior left a bad taste in the greenette's mouth. "How are we gonna fix this?"

"What if we deal with each one until they are sorted out?" Todoroki suggested. "For example, I take Kaminari and treat him as if he was his real self, molding him into his usual behavior."

"It's worth a shot," Jiro agreed, Tokoyami nodding his head. "Which ones should we take first? I call Kaminari. That idiot needs a few screws in his head and I find myself the only one who can do the job."

Midoriya nodded, "I can take Iida and help him back to his old self. He should reason with me if I give him the quirks of following the rules."

Todoroki agreed, advertising his gaze to Tokoyami, "What about you?"

"Guess I can take Mineta..." he mumbled, sighing to himself before heading out the door to find Mineta. Todoroki, on the other hand, had to deal with Bakugo. The job didn't seem so bad since his personality hadn't completely changed, but there was still a major problem: Bakugo hates Todoroki. A lot.

"Great..." he mumbled, sauntering over to the ash-blond student. Bakugo looked up at him with a relaxed face yet there was still fire in his eyes.

"What do you want?" he queried.

Todoroki took a deep breath before grabbing his arm and dragging him out of the room. He felt his hand start to burn as Bakugo used his Quirk.

They reached an empty classroom not far from 1-A. Todoroki released the ash-blond and closed the sliding doors of the classroom as though that would keep the student in.

"What's the meaning of this, Icyhot?" he hissed, leaning against the window adjacent from the door. "Are you confessing to me or something?"

The two-tone fellow sighed and stood across from his classmate with arms crossed, "Drop the act, Bakugo. I know you're faking it. It's clear to me that the gas did not infect you."

Bakugo rolled his eyes and pushed himself off the window, "Cunning bastard, aren't you? So what if I wasn't affected by the gas? What are you gonna do about it? Report it to the staff?"

Todoroki stood there, thinking about how the ash-blond wasn't affected by the gas. A mask, but where would he have obtained it? Possibly by sheer luck, but it spread through every crevice of the school.

How'd he avoid it?

"I will not do anything but ask why you faked being infected. Surely you did something to avoid the gas. Spill it."

Bakugo did not respond. Instead, he clicked his tongue and started towards the door before a hand clasped on his arm. Bakugo whipped his head around and glared at the younger student, "Hands off, bastard! I don't want your daddy issues to rub off on me!"

Smoke fumed off Todoroki's left side, "Shut up, Katsuki! I need you to tell me how!"

The older student arched an eyebrow, "I'm sorry? Did you just call me by my first name?" Bakugo scoffed. "You're full of surprises." Todoroki stepped back as he was pinned to the wall by Bakugo. "Why don't you say it again, huh, Icyhot? Say my name one more time~"

"What are you—" The two-tone was cut off by a pair of lips smashing into his. They were soft and plush like a baby's skin.

Why did he feel so turned on by it?

"Mm...you taste so sweet. Who knew your mouth could sample such a tangy flavor~?" Bakugo cooed, licking behind Todoroki's ear before nipping the tip. An inaudible moan escaped the younger male's mouth. "No no no. I desire a sound. Give me what I want~!"

"Gaaaah!" he shrieked as the ash-blond student ground his clothed member against his while showering his neck with kisses. "K-...K-...Katsuki! Stop! A-Ahh!"

"Yeah, like that. Give me more lewd noises~"

Bakugo dragged Todoroki onto a desk, spreading his legs as the two-tone gripped the edges. The ash-blond male unbuttoned his lover's pants and loosened his tie. The sight of such a vulnerable student with a red face turned him on. Bakugo knew he should've confessed a long time ago.

Immediately, the older student stuck a finger into the younger student, rubbing his inner walls as lewd noises erupted out of Todoroki's mouth and filtered through the air. Bakugo slyly added another finger, making a scissor-motion while pumping them in and out. The pleasure was too much for Todoroki. He felt himself needing to climax now.

Thankfully, no one interrupted the two and their love-making. After a minute or so Bakugo had deposited himself into the younger male, starting out slow as to not hurt him, then pumping a little faster as time went by. Todoroki covered his mouth as he was filled entirely by white cum, some dripping onto the desk. Both moaned with ecstasy before kissing each other and pulling out.

"I didn't even know you liked me that way," Todoroki admitted. "Frankly, I thought you hated me in every way. This never would've crossed my mind."

The ash-blond scoffed with a roll of his eyes before kissing his boyfriend again, "That's because I do hate you in every way, Icyhot. You're so quiet and deadpan that it drives me insane!"

This confused the younger male, "So, do you like me or not? You're giving me mixed feelings."

"I...I hate you!" he hissed before kissing Todoroki on the neck once more and bolting for the door, shutting it harshly behind him.

Todoroki touched his neck, where multiple hickeys displayed, "Tsundere...huh."