Parental Control Part 2

"Thanks for letting me babysit, Kosucchan! I promise to take good care of him!" Midoriya beamed, bouncing the small child in his arms. Todoroki smiled, closing the door of his room and sighing with relief as Bakugo lightly sucked on his neck.

"You're cute when you purr, Katsuki," the two-tone pointed out, running his fingers through the ash-blond's locks and up to his shirt. "It's such a turn-on."

"I'm not purring, dumbass," he hisses, trailing kisses along the young male's jawline. "I'm not a fucking pussy cat."

Todoroki hummed, closing his eyes as Bakugo continued his marking down to the male's collarbone, leaving no skin left untouched.

The two slid down against the door, the ash-blond enjoying his mate's inaudible moans and heat radiating from him. Bakugo nipped Todoroki's ear, sending a shiver down the young parent's spine.

"Let's continue on the bed. The floor hurts," Todoroki suggested, moaning after the last bite before both he and the ash-blond collapsed on the bed, the seme (dominant partner) on top of the uke (submissive partner).

The two entwined tongues, mixing saliva and heat through their inner battle of dominance. Todoroki, having a soft spot to pleasure, failed immediately to protect his land and lost to Bakugo, who rightfully claimed and explored his newfound territory. Both their complexions were red, a blush spreading across the bridge of their noses and from end to end of each cheek, slowly reaching the tip of their ears. The two panted in unison, craving for more affection from the latter as their bussing grew deeper and more intense.

However, the ash-blond smirked and put a hand over his lover's mouth, pushing Todoroki back and watching as the young male whined. Bakugo laughed, enjoying the needy expression the two-tone wore as he tried to kiss him again.

"Katsuki, please, stop teasing me. I need it..." the young male begged, panting heavily as he pushed against Bakugo's hand. Todoroki whined when the ash-blond refused to give in. "Kat..."

Bakugo smirked, he himself impatient. The ash-blond removed his hand, letting Todoroki kiss him feverishly until they could no longer breathe. The room felt hot, thickening the smell of intercourse as the two got hornier and impatient.

"Sho, I need you." Bakugo French kissed Todoroki. "Make me feel good, just like when we played Seven Minutes in Heaven."

The two-toned student nodded, pinning the older male to the bed and removing his clothes before doing the same to himself. Once done, Todoroki stuck two fingers into Bakugo's mouth, letting his saliva lather the fingers until they were soaked. The young male then slowly inserted them into the ash-blond, moans and whines sounding like music to his ears.

Once done prepping, Todoroki licked his fingers and straddled his mate, slowly sticking his own erect member into the ash-blond, who gasped and gripped the bedsheets until his knuckles turned white.

Bakugo twisted his body, kissing Todoroki on the lips as he was fucked from behind like a dog, which brings the name to their position: Doggy Style.

Todoroki twisted the older male's peck, earning a yelp follows by a moan as Bakugo came.

"You're such a masochist, Katsuki~" the young parent stated, running his tongue against his mate's back. "You came just from a little twist. Guess it's my turn now."

Todoroki pulled out and flipped the ash-blond onto hid back, deepthroating Bakugo's erect member until it was nice and lubricated by his saliva. Then, the two-tone slowly directed his hole onto his member, letting the tip brush before filling him inside.

"Haaa..." Bakugo moaned, throwing his head back as his lover sucked and licked his pecks. "Shit, Shoto. That hurts..."

"And you love it, don't you?" Todoroki added, bucking his hips and making the older parent gasp. "You're quite large inside me, right now."

"Shut up, you're not much better!" he snapped, drawing Todoroki in for a harsh smooch. The young two-tone gasped in the kiss before coming, his sweet, white seed flowing down his shaft. Bakugo parted from the kiss and licked the seed from his mate's member, enjoying the sweet taste of cum in his mouth.

Bakugo pulled out, embracing his partner before kissing again with his tongue. Todoroki returned the gesture until the ash-blond pushed him away with his fingers over his mouth.

"Katsuki, stop breaking the kiss on me... If you do it one more time, I'm breaking up with you." Todoroki sucked on Bakugo's fingers seductively, lustful eyes staring into the ash-blond's.

Bakugo sighed, removing his fingers before being pushed down and feverishly kissed on the bed.

***

"Hurry and bring him back," Todoroki pleaded, pushing his mate out the door of their dorm room. "I'm gonna clean up the room while you get Kosuke." He closed the door after Bakugo, leaving the ash-blond to pick up their son from Midoriya.

Bakugo sighed, heading down the elevator where Midoriya sat on the floor, playing with a small boy while Uraraka made some of his toys float.

The ash-blond stormed over to the three, quickly picking up his son and glaring at the two before heading back up the elevator.

"Wait, Kacchan!" Midoriya called, stumbling to a stand before stopping the elevator doors from closing.

"What do you want...Midoriya?" the older parent asked, bouncing his son on his arm.

Midoriya was shocked by the call of his last name but quickly gathered his thoughts, "Uraraka-san and I want to inform you and Todoroki-kun about Kosucchan. He, um...kinda hit his head on a toy when he fell, so I'd take him to Recovery Girl if you feel a bump."

Bakugo growled, drawing his son closer to him, "Whatever. Icyhot and I will see later. Bye." The elevator door closed and Bakugo was taken back to the fifth floor.

"Mama!!" Kosuke called, stretching his arms out as Bakugo closed the door.

Todoroki smiled, getting up from the bed and embracing his son and boyfriend, "Hi, sweetie! Did you have fun with Uncle Midoriya?"

The ash-blond sighed, "Midoriya told me Kosuke hit his head on a toy and to check with Recovery Girl to make sure he's okay."

Todoroki's smile faded, "Really? Kosuke, you hit your head? Let me feel." The two-tone felt Kosuke's head for any bump but it was smooth. "I don't feel any bump on his head. He mustn't have hit his head hard." Todoroki kissed Kosuke's hair, smiling. "I feel like going out. Do you two want to go to the park?"

Bakugo nodded and Kosuke squealed, making Todoroki chuckle with a closed-eye smile that pinged the ash-blond's heart.

"Let's go."