What is Love? (TodoBottom) - Fluff Part 2

The next day, life in the bedroom of a deadpan emo and fiery brute was full of...surprises. Todoroki had to leave shortly after losing his virginity, coming back within five hours covered in bruises that he hid under his clothes.

Bakugo stood from the bed, walking over and kissing his boyfriend on the lips, "I missed you so much. Your room is so fucking boring that I nearly walked out of the room to find you. Speaking of which, how was your training?"

Todoroki mustered a smile, "As good as training can be, I guess." He yawned, running his eyes of sleep before embracing his boyfriend and nuzzling his nose into the crook of Bakugo's neck. "Mmmm..."

"Tired?" the ash-blond queried, rubbing his mate's back gently. "Maybe we can have some fun to wake you up~" Bakugo combed his fingers through Todoroki's hair before morning him over to the bed. The older male began licking the younger one's cheek, who smiled and hummed in pleasure.

Bakugo leaned in for a kiss, clasping a hand over Todoroki's shoulder. Todoroki yelped and jerked back.

"Hey, what's wrong?" the ash-blond asked, his eyes full of concern. "Did you get injured during training or something?"

No response.

In anger and concern, Bakugo lifted up Todoroki's shirt to reveal many bruises over his shoulders, arms, and abdomen.

"What the fuck...?" Bakugo looked at his boyfriend, who had been staring at the wall in embarrassment. "Tell me who did this, Shoto."

At the call of his first name, the two-tone blushed a bit before turning his head to Bakugo, "My father. I always get bruises like these after training. They aren't really a bother."

The older male growled, "Bullshit it's not! If they weren't a bother, you wouldn't have flinched. Come here."

Hesitantly, the younger male scooted closer to Bakugo and was greeted with a pair of arms pushing him down onto the bed. Todoroki blushed as a pair of lips sucked on his neck, leaving large hickeys and love bites.

"W-Wait, Bakugo..." The dual-haired male repressed a moan, trying his best to keep quiet. "Please, don't be rough with me."

The ash-blond scoffed, "With injuries like that? Of course, I won't! Who do you take me for?!" Bakugo decided at that moment that maybe sex can wait for another time. He didn't want to hurt his mate any more than he already is. Plus, Todoroki didn't seem necessarily prepared for it.

So instead, Bakugo stayed with kissing and sexual touches. He made a mental note not to touch any bruises, but it was easier said than done as they practically covered every inch of his pale skin. Todoroki noticed the boy's gentle but effective touch and felt grateful for his caution.

He just wished he didn't have bruises so the ash-blond could go all-out.

"Mmmm~" Todoroki stifled lament as a hand ran up his shirt and gently caressed his peck. Bakugo's cold, calloused palm felt blissful upon contact with the two-tone's poise skin. He wanted it to last forever. "Ba-"

"Call me Katsuki, alright?" Bakugo suggested as he nipped Todoroki's ear. "I want you to feel comfortable with me. Is that okay, Shoto?"

The call of his first name sent shivers down the two-tone's spine. Who knew that just the call of a name could be so arousing!

Bakugo smirked at the growing blush across his mate's face before caressing a thumb over his jawline and cheek. Such flawless skin deserves to be painted on.

Hickeys, love bites, nips, and licks covered Todoroki's skin. He loved the sensation and never wanted it to end.

Until the ash-blond touched a hidden bruise, forcing a stifled scream out of his mouth.

"S-Sorry! Did I touch a bruise? I swore I avoided them..." Bakugo leaned off Todoroki and watched his expression while waiting for an answer.

"I-It's fine, Katsuki. It was hidden." Todoroki sat up and stretched a bit, his face contorted. Bakugo pulled him into an embrace, smelling caramel from his hair. "Katsuki?"

"Hm?"

"Can we postpone the lovemaking until I'm feeling better? Maybe watch some TV?"

Bakugo smiled and kissed his lover on the forehead before the two headed into the living room. Fuyumi was already watching a soap opera, but Todoroki knew she had been on for at least three hours.

With a little bit of convincing, Fuyumi gave up the remote for the lovebirds. The channel was changed to a lip sync battle between celebrities. Todoroki and Bakugo sat on the couch together, spooning under a blanket with one leaning their head in the crook of the other's neck.

***

The younger male fell asleep with his head lying against the older male's. Bakugo smirked and turned down the volume of the TV before laying his head on top of his lover's, smelling the all-familiar scent of caramel.

"Kat..." Todoroki mumbled as he gripped the ash-blond's tank top. "I love you..."

Bakugo blushed and stroked his mate's hair, mixing the red and white, "I love you too, Shoto."

Meanwhile, Fuyumi and Natsuo were watching the couple, recording the whole thing on Fuyumi's phone.