Mating Season (Omegaverse)

All the characters in this story apart from Yaoyorozu, Jiro, and Ojiro are half-wolf and can transform into a full wolf form.

-·=»‡«=·-·=»‡«=·-

It was that time of the season. The season where all Omegas and Alphas go into their heats and ruts to create children. This can be a good thing. Sometimes not.

Todoroki, being an Omega at age seventeen, is relaxing in his den with his Alpha, Bakugo. They had been dating since age fifteen, and nothing has shattered their love since (if you don't count the occasional arguments). The stars shined brightly in the whispy night sky, twinkling every millisecond like Aoyama's Hero costume.

"Katsuki, what exactly happens during Mating Season?" Todoroki asked, his ears narrowed in curiosity. "Is it just typical sex for an entire season, or is there more to it?"

Bakugo burst into laughter, his rich voice echoing off the dense walls of the den, "You're telling me you've never heard of Mating Season? You've gotta be joking me, hahaha!!" He wiped a tear of joy before explaining. "Mating Season is exactly how it sounds: we have sex for an entire season. Most Omegas and Alphas don't go past three, but if you want more, I'll gladly give it to you~ I've been wanting pups anyway~" The ash-blond smirked and licked behind his lover's ear, making the young Omega tremble under his touch.

"My heat hasn't started," Todoroki stated as he entwined his hand in his mate's. "Are we able to have sex even though I'm not in heat and you're not in a rut?"

"I have a solution to that~" Bakugo coos as he releases Alpha pheromones so it reached Todoroki's nose. He sniffed the scent and immediately felt hot, lightly pulling on his yukata to cool down.

"A-Already?" he panted, his face now turning a dark shade of red. "It's so hot... Katsuki..." The two-toned Omega released pheromones, which triggered Bakugo and caused him to go into his rut. "I need it, please..."

"With pleasure." The older male pushed his lover to the ground, the shoulder of his yukata falling, "Ready? I won't go easy in you."

"Do your worst!" he granted, as his boxers were ripped off and his hole was immediately penetrated by Bakugo's throbbing member. Todoroki moaned loudly and lifted his leg onto the ash-blond's shoulder, letting him go deeper until his prostate was reached. Bakugo began to drool from the bliss he felt in his lower region. "Katsuki, harder!"

"I'm trying to!" he yelled, pumping as hard as he could. Todoroki tightened around his member, tears sprouting from his rolled-back eyes. Bakugo raised his mate's other leg over his shoulder for deeper penetration. This position is called: G-Whiz. "Fuck, that feels good~"

"You're so close to my prostate..." the young Omega stated as the Alpha slammed in one more time, hitting the boy's prostate dead-on. "Hyaaaaa~!"

"Never heard that sound before," the older Alpha smirked as he orgasmed into his lovely mate, seed filling him to the brim. "Shit... I didn't realize I was so close to climax."

"I'm not so fuck harder!" Todoroki hissed. Bakugo grew furious and slammed very hard into him, making him a moaning mess of lewd noises. The Omega panted heavily, his tongue sticking out as he felt himself beginning to orgasm. A tingling sensation fueled his mind of that exact thought. "So close... Ruin me, Katsuki. Ruin me!"

He did just that. The horny Alpha pumped with all his might, hitting the prostate so incredibly hard, Bakugo thought he broke his mate. Thankfully, he didn't, but he did make the Omega cum all over the floor of the den before collapsing into his lap.