Shibari/Denial - Fluff Part 2

The King was known for being fearless, always rising to the top and taking the place as the most powerful king in Japan once All Might retired. Though he gained the position in a way he didn't anticipate, he was expecting his youngest son would forward his legacy and become the next heir.

Well, he didn't expect this.

Retiring to his room after a long council meeting meant relaxation and sleep, but he hadn't anticipated the foul smell of musk coming from his room, including the hushed murmurs on the other side, one sounding a lot like his son and the other he didn't recognize.

Enji quickly opened the door, thinking someone was trying to kidnap his prodigy, but he was greeted by the inappropriate display on his bed. Todoroki laid between the legs of his personal servant, Bakugo, who was leaning against the headboard of the bed, planting hickeys along the Prince's neck while his hands explored the clear bareness of his son's chest.

The sight left Enji's jaw on the ground, eyes blown wide at what he would never expect from his masterpiece, let alone in his bed that smelled of sex and musk.

"Endeavor," his son called, never once referring to the King as his father ever since his mother was driven out of the castle, and Bakugo's attention was drawn to the bulky man standing speechless in front of the closed door, his face seemed stricken between shock and disappointment. "How was the council meeting? I'm sure your planned genocide on the South is going great."

Bakugo scoffed with a roll of his eyes, pinching Todoroki's chin until their lips were drawn together, hoping to antagonize the King more than he already was.

"Shoto...what the hell is this?" He gestured towards the bed sporting all their cum and slick, light cast on it to give it a shining glow. "Doing such crude action with a servant on my bed? What has gotten into you?"

Todoroki hissed, a playful smirk on his face as the King slowly grew closer to the bed, his nose covered to avoid inhaling the terrible smell of sex in the air. Bakugo narrowed his eyes and drew Todoroki closer to him, his palms starting to heat the closer Enji came. The King noticed, stopping at the foot of the bed with flames starting to lick his hair and shoulders.

"Bakugo," he hissed, nose still covered. "You've tainted the blood of a royal family member by committing to such act as sleeping with the Prince, and this act comes with the punishment of execution. You will be sentenced to death on a set date before this becomes a scandal. And Shoto—" Enji glared at his son, who glared right back with his arms tightly wrapped around Bakugo's— "By consenting to this, you are to stay in your room and come out only when I say. Training will be doubled, and I will schedule a nurse to come and scrape the offending remains from this creature out of you to avoid it tainting your royal blood."

Todoroki covered his mouth and squeezed his eyes shut, laughter racking his body until he burst out into a cackle, the foreign sound startling both Bakugo and Enji as they listened to Todoroki laugh, tears sprouting from his eyes.

"When will you learn, old man?" he hissed, placing a hand behind Bakugo's head and drawing their foreheads together, his odd eyes boring holes into the King. "I'm not your pawn to play with, nor is Katsuki your servant. He is mine, and he doesn't take orders from you, just like I am not some plaything for you to order around. After all, you know exactly what happens when someone doesn't step up against you, no matter what relationship they have towards you."

Enji stood still, still baffled by his son's sudden change in attitude and boldness. Before he could retort, however, Bakugo stepped in.

"Adding the fact that you assume your youngest son would be the same as all the rest of your offsprings," Bakugo continued, adjusting his hold on Todoroki so his nose was tucked into the crook of his neck. "And let's not forget how intelligent he is, plus the witness of your actions towards the Queen, Princess, and Princes. You still expect Halfie to be obedient to you when all you've done is cause harm to his family and put on a fake image to the public? Including the mass genocide your planning against the South, do you really think your 'masterpiece' is going to obey you simply because you are his father and King of the North? There's a lot you need to learn, you old fuck. Not everyone is afraid of you, and I'm sure there are a lot of people out there stronger than you, including the one you've created to take over the throne. Wouldn't it be ironic? Creating something you swore to destroy: a powerful being on the opposing side. After all, can you still believe Halfie here is on your side?"

Enji pursed his lips, speechless as he glanced back at the stains of cum and slick on his velvet bedding, his own son and servant basking in it as though it were a pool of flowers.

Todoroki smirked as Bakugo began kissing down his neck, making sure to create as much noise as possible to further make the King uncomfortable, "Still want to execute Katsuki and lock me in my room? Still want to commit genocide to the South and pretend you're doing the right thing? To your family? To Mom?"

The King swallowed thickly, his hardened gaze faltering under the stare of his youngest, who began melting to the servant's touch, eyes closed as bliss overtook his twisted expression. Enji cleared his throat, gaining their attention before he took a step away from the bed.

He seemed to contemplate Todoroki and Bakugo's words, his view slowly changing, but he didn't want to admit it, "Clean up your...mess then you two meet me in the dining room. I suppose I have some apologizing to do." He left with a quiet close to the door.

As soon as the door closed, Todoroki smashed his mouth onto Bakugo's, securing his arms around the latter's neck while Bakugo pulled him closer by the waist, breaking apart with large smiles on their faces.

"You should laugh more often," Bakugo suggested, a seductive smirk on his face as the Prince smiled, embracing him tightly.