First Time? Part 2

The bell rang, signaling, what should have been, the end of class. But since the gas outbreak corrupted the school's schedule, the bell meant frivolity. Todoroki, by instinct, walked out of the classroom and back into 1-A where his comrades who were not infected continued to help the ones who were.

"Ah, Todoroki-kun!" Midoriya called, trying to pull Iida off the teacher's desk. "Can you help me here? Iida-kun won't get off the desk..." Todoroki sighed and headed towards Iida, who noticed him and jumped off the desk with his arms crossed. Bakugo rested his head on his arm, watching the younger student with lustful eyes.

"Iida, you should know better than to stand on the desks. It's against the school rules." It dawned on Midoriya that Todoroki didn't seem to care, but he didn't push the thought out of his mouth. What he did notice, however, was dark spots and teeth marks displayed on the two-tone's neck. The greenette decided to question it.

"Hey, Todoroki-kun?" The younger male directed his attention to him. "Um, what's all over your neck? It looks painful...did someone bite you?"

Shit! Todoroki cursed, subconsciously stroking the marks with the pads of his fingers. He began to break into a cold sweat, internally panicking about what lie he could say to the cinnabun in front of him.

"It's, uh..." The two-toned student was at a loss for words. Midoriya seemed more suspicious the longer he hesitated. "It's—"

"It doesn't matter what's on his neck, Deku. Maybe you should mind your own business," Bakugo hissed, kicking his feet up on the desk while resting his hands behind his head. "I'd worry about Sonic if I were you..."

Switching his attention, Midoriya noticed Iida had bolted out the door using his Quirk, smoke rising to the ceiling from his engines.

"W-Wait! Iida-kun!!" Midoriya ran out of the classroom, using his Quirk to catch up with him.

"Seems like you got Bakugo back to his old self," Jiro noticed, putting Kaminari into a headlock. "I'm surprised you were able to pull that off. Is that what the marks on your neck are from?"

Todoroki blushed and tried hiding the evidence of Bakugo with his uniform collar, "Y-Yeah. I had to pay a small price when getting him back to normal."

"Maybe you should see Recovery Girl and get those marks healed," she suggested, pinning Kaminari to the ground as he squirmed around. "I'm sure she can clear it up in no time."

Todoroki nodded, glaring at Bakugo before heading out the classroom and shutting the door.

I bet he's not heading to her office, Bakugo assumed, grinning the most menacing grin. If I follow him, we'll be alone...

Having already decided, the ash-blond male stood up from his desk and sauntered out of the classroom, ignoring the puzzled Kirishima who had been shouting and asking where he was heading off to.

In the boys' restroom, Todoroki tried his best to hide the evidence. Rubbing on it vigorously won't work and trying to raise his collar didn't seem to work either. He had almost given up when the door swung open to reveal the spiky ash-blond with a lustful grin.

"Still trying to hide my marks?" he queried, clearly pleased that Todoroki isn't able to hide them. He walked behind his crush and wrapped his arms around the two-tone's neck, breathing in his ear. "You can't get rid of me that easily, you know~" Bakugo turned Todoroki's head to him, kissing him gently on the lips. The younger boy was surprised at first but gave in and kissed back, turning his body to his boyfriend and cupping his cheeks.

Bakugo bit lightly on Todoroki's bottom lip, asking for entrance. At first, he denied, but the ash-blond jabbed him in the side, causing Todoroki to gasp as Bakugo stuck his tongue in and swirled it around. An inaudible moan escaped both their throats as they sunk to the floor, the older male on top of the younger one.

A knock vibrates off the door, "Todoroki! Bakugo! Are you two in there? Answer!" Jiro sounded worried as she continued to bang on the door.

Bakugo smirked and sucked on his lover's neck, making a loud moan echo off the walls.

"Todoroki?!" Jiro called, panicking.

"I-I'm fine, Jiro! Just give me a s-second!" The younger boy's voice was scratchy and hoarse, but it still managed to drive Jiro off as her footsteps disappeared in the distance.

"I most certainly know you're not fine~" the ash-blond cooed, sticking his index into Todoroki's mouth and slathering it in saliva. "You're better than fine, in fact. I think you're doing amazing~" Bakugo nipped Todoroki's ear before standing up and heading out of the door.

Todoroki struggled to stand but managed to hook onto the sink and stand. His legs wobbled and his neck throbbed. The younger student didn't know if he could make it out the door to tackle Bakugo for doing this to him.

"I swear...!" he cursed, thinking about retribution to the ash-blond as he opened the bathroom door and headed to 1-A. "I'll get him back. This time I'll be taking the lead."

-·=»‡«=·-·=»‡«=·-

I thank you guys so much for supporting this one-shot book! This means so much to me that I cannot explain it in words! I love you all so so much!!