Zombie Apocalypse - Fluff Part 2

As the minutes ticked by, Todoroki would stay silent, stationary on his tatami mat and refusing to eat or drink. Bakugo wrapped multiple layers of medical bandages over the bite wound, hoping it would stop Todoroki from itching it.

The lad continued to scratch vigorously at the bandages, gritting his teeth as the prickly feeling gnawed at his skin. Bakugo spent his free time watching over the two-toned survivor, gripping his hand every time Todoroki tried to itch.

"Goddammit, stop itching or you'll open the wound again!" Bakugo hissed, pulling Todoroki's hand away and glaring into his mismatched irises.

Todoroki huffed, retracting his hand from Bakugo's and avoiding eye-contact, "It's not like I can help it. The sensation is so tempting that it drives me insane..." Todoroki pulled lightly on his hair before Bakugo snatched it again. "I wasn't itching!"

"Doesn't matter! Stop pulling your hair, too!" The two glared at each other, eyes piercing into the latter's until the sound of the door sliding open startled them.

Midoriya stood in the doorway, panting from his run up the stairs, "We have an issue! Zombies broke through the first-floor barrier! They're making their way upstairs!!"

Bakugo and Todoroki stumbled to their feet, following Midoriya out the classroom and downstairs where students struggled to fend off their hideout from zombies. Iida used a pipe to bash the heads of the undead, Kaminari using batteries as projectiles, Tsuyu used pencils to stab, and so on. Todoroki ran into the main classroom and brought weapons for his classmates, throwing a rifle at Bakugo and giving knives to the others.

Flashes and clanking metal reverberated off walls as guns were fired at zombies, blood spurting in every direction as each intruder fell to the ground one by one. Kaminari stabbed a zombie in the head with a metal rod, driving the zombie into an uncovered socket and electrocuting it. He laughed at the sizzling state of the zombie before another tackled him, Jiro shooting it and helping his stand.

"Don't celebrate yet," she stated, shooting another intruder before reloading like a professional. "There's still a horde of them. Be useful and stab a couple." She tossed Kaminari a knife, who smiled and pounced on a nearby zombie.

Bakugo wielded a rifle in one hand and a dagger in the other, effectively shooting and stabbing zombies flawlessly. Blood covered his face and clothes, staining them, "Icyhot! get the extras upstairs! I got this!" He shot another round at five zombies, watching as they crumbled and left an orgy on the ground.

Todoroki stood at the base of the stairs, motioning for each student to file up. As soon as the last made it up, Todoroki noticed Bakugo overwhelmed, zombies crowding him with dripping fangs.

"Bakugo!" he yelled, shooting an opening before dashing and dragging the ash-blond by the collar, setting him at the base of the stairs before stabbing and shooting countless numbers until none remained. Todoroki panted heavily, sweat accumulating on his forehead before he slung his gun over his shoulder and focused on Bakugo, who glared at him with infinite rage. "Are you okay? No bites?" Todoroki outstretched his hand only for Bakugo to smack it away.

"I'm fucking fine! You shouldn't be here anyway! I told you and the extras to go upstairs!" Bakugo stood, brushing off the grime from his clothes before dragging Todoroki by the arm up the stairs.

Todoroki hissed in pain, "Bakugo, let go! You're digging your nails into my flesh!" Bakugo quickly released Todoroki, who cradles his arm and glared at the ash-blond. "You should be glad I stayed! If I didn't come and save you, you would be dead!"

Bakugo rolled his eyes, not wanting to argue any farther. He marched up the stairs and into the main classroom, hanging his and Todoroki's guns and weapons on pegs mounted to the wall. Todoroki made sure everyone made it out unscathed, Midoriya and Jiro having slight scratches. With a few disinfectant and bandages, the two students were ready to go, smiles accompanying their expressions.

The ash-blond sighed, seeing the warm smile plastered on Todoroki's face as the others talk happily to him. It made Bakugo feel strange, a feeling he wished to feel more often.

Bakugo looked at the clock, seeing as half an hour had passed since the zombie intrusion. He glanced at Todoroki, "Icyhot!" Said student turned his attention to Bakugo. "Let's go back to the classroom. I need to disinfect your bite again."

Todoroki sighed, breaking from the others and following Bakugo back into the empty classroom.

They sit down on the tatami mat, moonlight pouring through the boarded windows of the dark room lit by only candles. Bakugo slid a medkit from under a desk, proceeding to open it and take out necessities for Todoroki's bite wound. Todoroki anxiously let his eyes wander around the room, the bite wound suddenly beginning to throb and itch in anticipation.

"...Hey. Hey, Icyhot!"

Todoroki blinked, directing his attention to Bakugo, who had already unwrapped the used medical bandages and hovered disinfectant over the wound.

"Ready? This'll sting like a bitch."

You're a bitch, Todoroki thought, feeling his bite sizzle and burn. He resisted a scream, biting down on the interior of his cheek while covering his mouth. Bakugo eyed the two-toned student occasionally, watching his reaction and the bite's reaction as well. When the wound bubbled, Bakugo knew it was effectively cleaned and ready to be bandaged back up.

Todoroki released his cheek from his teeth, sighing with relief as the wound was wrapped back up and covered from the frigid air of the room. Bakugo packed away the medkit, sliding back under the desk before dragging Todoroki onto his lap.

"Wh—"

"Shh," Bakugo demanded, wrapping his arms around Todoroki's waist. "Just let me have what I want."

Todoroki nodded, his face slightly pink as Bakugo's hands trailed up his sides and to his hair, stroking and mixing the two colors together. Bakugo turned Todoroki's face to his, kissing him delicately as though Todoroki would shatter if applied with too much force.

"Don't think too far into this," Bakugo hissed, drawing in another kiss and sticking his tongue in. Todoroki twisted to face Bakugo, wrapping his legs around the latter's waist and deepening the kiss. "This means nothing."

Todoroki leaned forward, pushing Bakugo to the ground without breaking their kiss. They eventually broke apart, gasping for air with a string of saliva connecting their tongues together.

"Are you sure this means nothing?" Todoroki asked, his hands on either side of Bakugo's head. "If it did, I wouldn't expect you to enjoy it so much."

"Shut up, bastard. Come here." Bakugo pushed Todoroki's head down, connecting their lips again and stopping before it got too heated. "Maybe it means your my boyfriend, but you can't tell anyone about it or I'll kill you."

Todoroki chuckled, "Can I at least tell Midoriya?"

"I said no one!"

"But he's trustworthy and my best friend. Please, Bakugo?"

Bakugo sighed heavily in annoyance, drawing in for a quick kiss, "...Fine, I'll let you tell Shitty Hair. No one else."

"And Midoriya."

"Not fucking Deku!"