Shibari/Denial (TodoBottom)

Alrighty, I'm done messing around now! We're getting into the real kinky shit (and dirty talk) so I suggest you leave now to hold what small amount of innocence you have left (the other chapters will be child's-play compared to this one).

THIS ALSO MEANS I'll be replacing "shaft" and "member" with their real names, so yeah, I'm not fucking around anymore. It's time I reward you all for waiting patiently (and I apologize that the photo doesn't relate to this chapter. I can't send a real bondage photo without it getting tagged by the guidelines).

Let's get to business, yeah? Time for a chapter of shibari sex featuring a Bottom Todoroki and his very dominant, dirty Top Bakugo. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

-·=»‡«=·-·=»‡«=·-

In a typical palace, with a typical royal couple in a typical bedroom, stood a Prince and his personal servant. Why you may ask? Because their secret love affair is about to show the King what true love is all about.

Right on his very bed.

Bakugo had found out how much of a whore the Prince truly is behind his façade of boredom and annoyance. Turns out, he's into BDSM. Heavy BDSM, and it took Bakugo a lot of willpower to avoid fucking him in front of the King himself during a meeting. Was it his fault Todoroki looked absolutely ravishing in sapphire blue and gold attire, bringing out the divine curves to his hips and that gorgeous silky two-toned hair? Of course it was. Todoroki purposefully presented himself during the meeting to test his servant's willpower.

And his punishment was surely going to be affected by that cruel and lewd act. His punishment? Shibari.

It was a known fact how much hatred the Prince held for the King, and so he didn't need much convincing to fuck the living daylights out of him on King Enji's bed.

The bed was large for a single King of Enji's stature. Built to hold both a king and queen plus an additional second queen if conditions were suggested, so the two had plenty of space to occupy their love-making and affection.

With red-dyed hemp rope, Bakugo tied the bare Prince's arms behind his back, crossing the rope to and fro it hopes of it tightening as much as it would allow. It bound his feet together and snaked around his legs, dragging across his nape until the material burned against his skin, feeding into the masochistic kink that Todoroki owned.

Lube was essential for the most part, and thankfully Todoroki had prepared enough for the time that now came, stocking up on many bottles in different sizes for different situations. Shibari was reserved for the largest bottle, knowing it would take a lot of lubrication to keep their bodies slick and easier penetration.

Bakugo finished off his binding with a tight knot between Todoroki's palms, watching as his pliant Prince laid onto the King's bed, his ass presented in a way that made Bakugo growl in satisfaction and hunger.

"Look at you. The next heir to the throne bound on a bed to a servant's mercy," Bakugo mused, hearing the lewd whine Todoroki emitted as the rope dragged roughly across his skin. "It would be a shame if the King were to come in, wouldn't it? Seeing you presenting yourself to a lowly servant, ready to be fucked like a bitch in heat? I'm sure you'd like that, wouldn't you, Prince Halfie?"

Todoroki moaned softly to Bakugo's dirty talk, rubbing his thighs together in hopes of gaining friction to the growing hardness of his cock bound at the base below his balls. Bakugo noticed, a menacing and playful smirk on his face as he smacked Todoroki's ass in punishment, rubbing the stinging before doing so again until his skin burned a bright red.